Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 37. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
I think you should be spending more time to research on projects before joining their bounty or airdrop, if you are joining bounties without research on them, there is likely that you will be joining the ones that would pay you, maybe because they did not reach their soft-cap or other times, so don't give up rather join good bounties
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
If you have done your best to promote the project on the market but still don't receive any benefits, you should give up immediately. To choose a good ICO, you need to consider the community and development trend of the project. You shouldn't rush to invest.
Activity: 153
September 16, 2018, 06:35:21 AM
Don't give up friend ,losing is wining the more you lose the more you will want to adjust ,take your time to investigate a project before investing your time to join there bounties ,only losers back out.

Maybe you mean that we must make bad experiences a learning for a better future. It is true, the average token or coin after the token sales period is completed the relative price becomes down, so the bounty hunter gets a small reward. However, giving up is not a good choice. If you continue to work hard and patiently, it will certainly produce better results.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
You don't need to give up, you made a mistake by not properly search a good project. All you must do is read threads about  good ICO project and get advice by a very well experience bounty hunters.
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Please don't give up. You have to be resilient and keep trying.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
Don't give up friend ,losing is wining the more you lose the more you will want to adjust ,take your time to investigate a project before investing your time to join there bounties ,only losers back out.
Activity: 39
September 16, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
I think that you should not give up, but all of course individually
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
That's right, I also feel wasted its time for the airdrop of scam ICO projects, only a few ICO are high, most ICO are a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
You don't have to, make it all your reason to learn more about how to find a good ICO or not.  Wink
Activity: 8
September 16, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
It depends on your personal situation but come on, man, big players want you to give up. And what does it mean? It means that we are on the right track!
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 16, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
The bounty and airdrop is getting to be a thing of past and many have make it through it and when it's getting know to large people it come scam and all sort of thing that can't be imagine , lot of ico out there and follow by their aurdrop with bounty and end up giving nothing in return , well you just have to know which bounty and airdrop you can take part and see how great the project is to human and the blockchain itself , just the normal thing you check out for when researching on ICOs will be a good suggestion to look at before getting in any.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
true in recent months many gift scams and gifts that delay payment for bounty as if they deliberately did it I hope there is a law that can accommodate this problem they don't think whether we follow the campaign to share and so on, they think it doesn't cost they don't think whether electricity is not paid, they project us as bounties as we hope that a legal institution can regulate this
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
i always advice for people to look into any project that they wish to do bounty or airdrop for, take a little of your time and research about the project, glance through their whitepaper, after doing this, It will reduce the scam rate for you.
Activity: 99
September 16, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
I suggest that you don't give up now. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low. If we give up now, then we lose more. The price of cryptocurrency has not yet recovered. We should wait patiently.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:39:56 AM
It's a bad experience everyone has had.  Do a good research before you join, then there will be good rewards Undecided
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
We recommend that you immediately leave the ICO right now, from you constantly losing because of being hit by a project that continues to scam. I am concerned about you, because many people have left the ICO, but you are still in it and are stuck with a Scam Project. Hopefully this will be a valuable learning for you.
Dont lose hope brother, before you invest in crypto ypu should know first that what is happening todat is normal. You should know first that price of bitcoin and altcoins is really unstable and unpredictable. Market will recover from this loss bro, just be patient
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:32:30 AM
It's not end of crypto. Bitcoin have strong support today and a great future ahead.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
Judging by the date of the post, you entered the market at the "most favorable" time. As soon as the market became red, almost all serious companies left the market, and scammers remained to collect at least a penny. Therefore, due to a lack of experience, you only broke into scammers. But now you gain experience, and when the market goes up you can earn.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 04:39:44 AM
prevent this undertaking and do not waste your time. at the internet, there are quite a few varinotes as you could earn. You want to locate an career that you like and do it, increase and become a professional. accumulating airdrops is an empty hobby.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Giving up in cryptocurrency and in ICO is not advisable to do, i know that you  can make a lot of money with ico if you can able to invest on very good ico and if you want to be profitable with bounty you should joined blog bounty.

Yeah, I know that it is hard to think that the ICO that you have join are all scam. Don't give up unless you already gain some profit. Always remember that you should think positively so you can be happy all the time. Always remember that the end is still far away. Go regain your money from trading so you can get a lot of profit. But always research before you click. Keep pay more attentions on these platform mate, just wait a little longer.
Pages:
Jump to: