Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 49. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Do not make a decision in a wrong way because it can lead you to failed.  If you want to earn more profits to your investment in crypto currencies don't quit,  just go on and never give up to think it... always that you have a good future in crypto currencies.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 05:17:41 PM
Its not worth it to give up now. Maybe you didnt do your research very well before joining the bounty. You do not need to give up. Just discover the areas you made a mistake and try to correct the mistake. Continue to strive and do bounties until you earn something substantial
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
A lot of these new project ICOs are just scams but there are still a few good ones out there if your willing to do the work and do a lot of research.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
to be patient, a lot of news is very bad for the progress of all coins, and this is done specifically to reflect your desire, but not to succumb to them
Activity: 378
September 06, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
Any project sooner or later comes to an end. I've been seeing more real shit lately, too, not projects. For which there is absolutely nothing and this is the first sign of fraud or very soon bench. Therefore, the advice to you before mindlessly spending time on the promotion of a project, see if there is anything in it, at least something worthwhile that could interest you as an audience of this project. If it is empty for you, then pass by and do not waste time on it.

In recent 2 months, the number of projects has been halved, and there're less scam in today's market. but at the same time, there're few ICOs which can get my attention, most are secondary and outdated. Guess, neonexchange , eloncity, swipe, and some others may succeed!
Activity: 153
September 06, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
I noticed that lately the market of crypto currency is in great need of new platforms, as well as commercial and information platforms.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
And what good will happen after you can surrender? Do you think that something very good may happen? I do not think so because nothing good after you give up will not happen, I support those who say do not give up.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
Why give up before fighting, there are many other opportunities that will make you win, many bounties are better and will give you a golden opportunity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 06, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
You can go ahead and give up, throw in the towel if that is what you want to do. I guarantee you nobody will even notice. The market is down and is affecting everyone and if everybody give up, what will be left if cryptocurrency as a whole!
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Okay, you made a mistake, but don't be upset. We all make mistakes, so you just need to better select the projects in which you are involved.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
Because if you give up then you will be in vain. You must try again and not be discouraged. Keep fighting for what you want.
Activity: 87
September 06, 2018, 08:55:32 AM
Don't give up or never quit just put a little more patience, not all members here are winner but they still hoping to their success. You know now your mistakes So this time you can change your strategy or style to be able to reach your goal always think that quitters never win.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 184
September 06, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
I encountered yet you don't need to surrender, you must be more cautious in picking the task you need to advance. You ought to dependably focus on token deals, if many are occupied with buying this token at that point continue to advance the task. You ought to likewise consider the quantity of networks that join the task. since it tends to be determined if the network a considerable measure then the more prominent the opportunity to make progress in the task
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 01:26:39 AM
i don't understand people who not believe in crypto and still in it. here is not gambling place guys, cryptocurrencies is the future and some day they get what they deserve.
Activity: 76
September 06, 2018, 01:18:06 AM
No, you must not give up now, we lost very much from months but there is hope everytime. Bitcoin will be okey one day and we will see bull run like before, just be patient.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I wont advise you to quit bounties and airdops now because it isn't paying you now. The main thing is for you to scrutinize any project you want to promote very well before you start the promotion. Work very hard am sure pay day is ahead.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
I'm learning to be a good user of the cryptographic world. I came here to earn coins. I believe that you do not need to give up. This is a bad decision. You must continue.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 05, 2018, 05:23:59 PM
If you get good results you should be able to find the ICO who have potential. We all know that some of the ICO is nothing that the result is very little and there are many who have experienced a scam. We have to be smart in choosing projects because this is very important. So when we do it will not feel useless.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 05:19:11 PM
This is normal practice. Just because of this situation, I am also participating in as many projects as possible. On average, 1-2 out of 10 projects pay very well. And it suits me.
Activity: 165
September 05, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
I have read somewhere that someone having tried so many airdrops and got paid in 6 ethereums at the very point of giving up, so do not give up..

A good story for motivation, but now airdrop is no longer profitable. What you mean is true, we must stay afloat and don't give up, opportunities or opportunities to gain profits are always open.
Pages:
Jump to: