Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 51. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
I've also experienced the same thing as you here but that didn't make me give up but it made me even more curious to distinguish between bounty real and scam and I continued to research about it until now, I advise you not to give up now because if you give up then you will regret it in the future
Activity: 602
September 05, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
I am close to give up, because crypto has fallen too law... but.. I won't give up! crypto is going to rebounce, just hold you portfolio and if you have enough funds, try to buy more to decrease average of your portfolio!
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 05, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
Yeah, I know currently it's very hard as the entire market is in bear, it is well known that some icos don't fully deliver, but their are some that are good and working projects and are just affected by this bear market, in the near future  we will sure see bull run and when this tokens begin to moon you will feel bad you didn't partake in them when you had the chance. Don't give up, select good projects work with them and secure your future wealth .remember it's not always about today, there is still a tommorrow.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
When we lose confidence in the market, we always think of giving up, but my instinct tells me that I should stick to it. If I give up now, I will lose.
So I am still insisting, although my money has lost more than 60%.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
No of course, you can not give up so simply, you need to keep assets if you are sure of them, but if you are not sure, then why did you come to this market?
Activity: 85
September 05, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
Why would you bring emotional decision into crypto world.  When you should rather see how you can do a better research before joining any project. Take your time to choose wisely hence you won't find yourself wasting precious time promoting shitcoins.

Wish you good luck in your future activities.😉
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
No, don't give up, that isn't helpful neither a solution to your problem, instead learn from your own experiences, and figure out what wrong you did what mistakes you have done and then think on how you would improve and what is the best thing you should do if ever that is the case. Be wise giving up isn't a solution if you do that you will regret it in the future.
Activity: 47
September 05, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
I think you should not give up now. Because you are walking on a thorny road that you have completed and at the end of the road will be the red carpet of success waiting for you.
go ahead and try.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
We shouldn't give up guys. Keep on going improving skills. There will be success in the future. Sometimes I think about to quit crypto, but after all Im still here. Good luck for everyone
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Its always easy to give up and its always hard to continue! So will you be in 1% of people who will be in top or not depends on your dedication and hard work.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
You need to work even harder. Instead of wasting time on fraud, you should analyze the ICO, in which you are going to participate. It will take you some time, but much less than if you were involved in a fake company.
Activity: 174
September 05, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
yes, indeed there are so many bounties now scam and make everyone work in vain for several months but we cannot give up with this kind of situation, it will be a very good lesson because we can learn how to choose a bounty that can give us a lot profit
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
i think you should dont waste your time in bad project. when you start, you should find out and see the product or something relate about this project, good or not, or Supportive community is strong or not , then you think you should participate in or not. Try hard, my friend!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
Not everyone can earn in crypto, because this is a big risk. I think if a person constantly loses money in crypto, then it is really better to find a more reliable way of earning money.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
Immediately you are involved in this world, you already knew that nothing would fall from the sky, everything has a reason. Perseverance is the way for the strong, if you have taken a creep, stand and start again.
Activity: 340
September 05, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
I do no think you should give up because of these but you should rather take your time to do a very good research of the available projects and be sure it is a good one before you join the group because the rate of scam is high and it need patience and very good research to find good projects.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
More and more new bounty and airdrops are emerging day by day, we have to choose the one that looks good and would really pay the participants. Don't give up, continue joining bountiew but this time be more careful when joining.
Activity: 146
September 05, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
It is necessary to choose more carefully the projects in which you take part! It is better to choose one good project than many bad ones that will not even go public!
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
In hunting bounties, we have to be good at choosing which Bounty is good and where the Bounty would be a scam. all that we can see from the whitepaper and team members from the ico project. it's true what you say, nowadays there are a lot of bounty-based fraud, so we have to be more careful, keep working and don't give up here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think you only have bad luck dude. But, I also agree that most ICOs pays less because their project almost always does not hit their hard cap. This type of struggle should not interfere with our hunger to earn even the slightest amount of profit. Nonetheless, there are still some good projects out there and we just need the right picking and decisions to do.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: