Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 50. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
This has almost become a norm in the crypto community, scams are all over the place, people coming up with different ways to swindle money from others through fake projects that they know quite well are going nowhere, however if you give up then you pass on the chance to getting a better project, I suggest you hold on
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
I have read somewhere that someone having tried so many airdrops and got paid in 6 ethereums at the very point of giving up, so do not give up..
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 05, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
you have already lost a lot of money. You should have given up earlier, much earlier.

Now you have two options: sell and lose money, or hodl and cross fingers that your coins don't collapse and lose it all.

Want an advice? i think this market is going to crash to 0, so my advice for you is to sell right now before this goes worse.

You are right, buddy. It's to late for him/her to give up now. But, according to me, it is better for him/her to hold her/his tokens for now; because he/she has lost much money, so it is a chance for him/her to get much profit (by hold and try to be more patient).
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 05, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
This is the worst time to give up. The market is too low for selling. I am also in a big depth but I will wait more, cause I believe that sooner or later everything will come back
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
Yes, this sphere is very risk and my rewards is like yours. But this is all my earnings, so - i have neathing to do but work in this sphere. I hope that this autumn recover the market and we again will see good prices.
Activity: 658
September 05, 2018, 03:13:11 PM
I think the road still long personally I will never give up :p but I can afford my losses if blockchain fail my only advice never invest what you can't afford to loose
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
I think that you should not give up in any case. And especially now when the crypto currency is growing. Now you just need to invest and wait for growth.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
It often happens in crypto world. I believe many people have experienced it. Just keep going and don't give up if you still believe in cryptocurrency. It should be our lesson next time to be more careful and selective on selecting bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
Just do not count on the fact that you can earn money on the bounty.
Relate to this as a hobby for which you spend 5-10 minutes a day and then everything will fall into place.
It's obvious that you do not need to count on bounty revenue.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Giving up is for loosers. Winners never give up. The Cryptocurrency industry is obviously very volatile and risky but no matter the hurdle before you, you can scale through. You need to re-strategize and ensure you don't repeat same mistakes. Every experience is necessary for your potential break through. Be focused and resolute in achieving your goals. Success is near.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 02:20:06 PM
I believe you will always give up. In the crypto currency, the strong survive and win. And this applies to the moral side. So take care of yourself. and never give up. Then luck will turn to you face.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 02:18:29 PM
GIVE UP NOW , OR LOSE IT ALL. You've been warned.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
Give up is not the solution. I think you learned what should you do at this moment! You need to research before joining in any project. You may stop doing airdrop campaigns, they are now valueless where the crypto market is down. Work in the bounty as much as you can, but only good bounty. I think your hard work will give you the sweet rewards. Best of luck.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
Giving up right now is not the best option. Consider time you have wasted, the money you have invested and also your energy. Better still, check out for new bounty with great potential.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
As soon as I have free money, I immediately invest in crypto-currencies! I have a good profit since last year!  Smiley
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 01:39:16 PM
Your observation is correct but take your time to under study the project before supporting such ICO...
I am also a victim of what you experience and I do not just join any airdrops for being a bounty hunter. Do not quit rather try and be selective on which project to support.
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
More and more new bounty and airdrops are emerging day by day, we have to choose the one that looks good and would really pay the participants. Don't give up, continue joining bountiew but this time be more careful when joining.

Check out Parachute. Super easy way of earning airdrops and all that is required is to join their telegram and be active.
Activity: 97
September 05, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Any project sooner or later comes to an end. I've been seeing more real shit lately, too, not projects. For which there is absolutely nothing and this is the first sign of fraud or very soon bench. Therefore, the advice to you before mindlessly spending time on the promotion of a project, see if there is anything in it, at least something worthwhile that could interest you as an audience of this project. If it is empty for you, then pass by and do not waste time on it.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 12:25:11 PM
The amount of scam projects have definitely rised in the last months, and is particularly frustrating when you look at how polished they were in the first place, I still think you can find good projects every now and then, by doing a good amount of research.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
If you newbie to crypto currency, I suggest you opt out. But if you are not a newbie, you will have to excercise lot of patience, because if you give up now, all this time that we have waited together, you still need to wait a bit more
Pages:
Jump to: