Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 47. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 110
September 07, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
Stopping today may seem like stopping in the fight with armless foes. Contemplating which you have put in your efforts, it'll be regretful to be able to spend all of it. Possibly all you have to will be endurance plus more comprehending concerning this market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
No, winners don't quit and quiters don't win. Every thing worth trial and once you try you stand a chance of exploring yourself against tomorrow
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
If you have better options ot opportunity you can give up but if you do not have any other option than you do it with honesty and and dedication. Yes it is true that onlyb10 to 20 % ico's get success but these successful projects can give you more return than 100 % .
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 07, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
As I always say almost social media's campaigns like Facebook and Twitter are no more trustworthy because they have small requirements to join and so there are a lot of people, (more people, less earning) in addition this campaigns lead to spam
Activity: 27
September 07, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
Don't give up first. Because Coins are still rising, including Bitcoin. Even though in recent times it has come down, but that is the beginning to prepare time to raise high prices. And hopefully in the future it will continue to increase after reaching the maximum point.
Activity: 276
September 07, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
No matter what will happen, but do not give up now. Be patient for some little more time and you will enjoy your profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
Give up, i think that is a bod choose.
I know, it same like me like a bounty hunter.
I take a 50 project and just 5 project us paid.
And you know just 2 project is a good price around $700.
But, i think give up is not my choose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 09:16:50 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

That's how bounty hunter's life works, sometimes we never get paid on time or worse we can't get anything after a campaign succeed that's our life works dude. I suggest you have to pick a legit bounty campaign wherein you will be compensated even if did not meet the hard cap.
Activity: 31
September 07, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
For those of us who have been around for a few years and can look back, it has generally always been a great time to buy. The question is more, "How long are you planning on holding?"

I was just chatting this morning with my husband about how we felt frustrated that we purchased a bit at $250 in 2013 then had to wait for over a year or so to get back to that price. It doesn't matter that much now. Granted, it would have been better to purchase twice as much at $100, but there is always going to b some "Would have, should have and could have's" we ponder with this crazy investment.

Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
You should not give up everything will be fine soon must be positive all the time. Cryptocurrency will recover again but as of now we should still keep our faith at our crypto investment.
Activity: 37
September 07, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
If you are still passionate, you should continue. But you have to accept the high risk.
You give up the investment is right. But you should not give up exploring this market.
Activity: 78
September 07, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
I think the market will definitely recover soon.I've lost a lot in the encryption market this year, but I'm not going to give up now.
Activity: 644
September 07, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
Surrender was not good because you won't get anything from here. We encourage you to keep trying because opportunities to earn money here is enormous. So you should be able to utilize it well. Before you follow ICO better do your research because this is very important.
Activity: 180
September 07, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
of course, don't be too derailed by circumstance. because of the nature of conditions in the crypto is always so. You should start to understand the pattern. Don't be easily influenced on circumstance, especially on market conditions.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 07, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
Now there are too many projects or bounty programs that they didn't pay for their participants, but don't give up mate because there are some really good projects that are giving payments or tokens and really worth it to work. You just need more research and discover more things, and so you will find a good projects that suits you.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:13:08 AM
It can always be risky but there are no get-rich-quick schemes
Activity: 122
Do what needs to be done.
September 07, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
No man. If you have time available on your hand don't give up. Assign some time and keep doing research and keep learning there are still some good projects out there. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 03:11:31 AM
Now is not the time to leave the crypt, because the market began to recover and we will soon see the growth of top coins
Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
No, I won't give up now. I have lost a lot in this year's encryption market, but I will not give up now, because now I will lose more if I give up. I will continue to persist and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
But there are those who pay in the intervals.  For example, I joined Bethereum's weather and it gave tokens. The sales are going well. Before joining the campaign, you need to research the project well and have some luck.
Pages:
Jump to: