Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 48. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
then wait for the global regulation to be clear. In this way, the next investment can be started, otherwise there will be no improvement in the environment know last few months been terrible and bad experience for most of the crypto investor, but good times coming soon. just be patient a little bit.
Activity: 12
September 07, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
I think this is a wrong decision, because the market has already fallen to a bottom. If you sell your coins now, then I believe you must be losing money, if you have some patience to continue waiting I believe that you can get more profit from this industry. But if you have still any motivation you should start from the beginning. Try with something else, maybe bounty campaigns, or maybe you should be more carefull and more precisely choosing projects, Industry is everything, in my opinion surrendering is the worst thing you can do
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
cryptocurrency as an investment channel to get more income and do not invest all your time in it because you can be disappointed when the market is constantly fluctuating. Before participating in any  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 07, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
Yes,  I think that you will finish participation in the bounty campaigns and airdrops soon. Bounty not profitable anymore for honest executers. Unfortunately it is the time for bots,  cheaters, spamers and multiaccs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 07, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
Not now, my friend, just not now. Soon the market will necessarily recover, just get distracted, it remains very short. It's my opinion..)
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:43:25 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Do not give up now, you need to be positive now, joined more airdrops, bounties, social media campaigns because you will gain huge profit if the ICO gets successful. Let's just hope that the ICO will get successful. Don't give up now let's make more money. Let's hunt for more bonuses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:39:10 AM
Learn to rest but not to give up my because it is normal for us to be scam but there are ways how to avoid it and also doing some research can make you avoid those so make sure you did your research to make it that it is not a scam
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 12:38:38 AM
Its not worth it to give up now. Maybe you didnt do your research very well before joining the bounty. You do not need to give up. Just discover the areas you made a mistake and try to correct the mistake. Continue to strive and do bounties until you earn something substantial
in fact there is no need to give up, all we need is to be patient, because what is happening now is global, and if it has managed to get out of the red zone then we can be sure the future of crypto will be bright
Activity: 89
September 07, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
There's nothing wrong with taking a break. If you've experienced loss you're going to be emotionL. Rather than continue to fight your emotions, take a break and return with a rested, rational mind.
Activity: 62
September 07, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
If the year 2017 is the boom and success of the ICO, by 2018 almost ICO scam. I no longer believe in ICOs, so I will not invest in ICO anymore. I lost faith in it. I will hunt for bonuses
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
never give up to invest to take advantage, which only starts to save a little from now so that the results we get are very satisfying.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 12:07:56 AM
Indeed at this time the bounty campaign did not produce as much as last year. But if we think that this is an investment, it might help a little.
At least if we can choose a project that actually sends tokens, then maybe in the future the price will be big. So keep trying and good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
you should not give up now  ist just  the market is facing a problem and market can survive . you better earn nd earn a token and wait till market recovers and the price will go back on its high rates.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
It is too early for you to give up now. you better keep trying to take every opportunity in crypto. While indeed this crypto also still provide a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 06, 2018, 11:38:40 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Chose the right bounties and you'll be rewarded. Even I have participated in a large number of bounties and not all of them were honest with their reward distribution. At this point of time, you need to take that risk, hoping that at least some of the bounties will pay you the tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
for me its not the right time for giving up cryptocurrency its just a matter of moving of the market it maybe goes high or down. its the right time to earn and hold token until the market recovery you may sell and get a high profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Indeed, this is not the best time for ico. Bear market is still happening, and I think developers and investors are also experiencing the same problem.
But there are always opportunities, we just have to choose more carefully.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 06:22:36 PM
I am not going to give it up now. And I am suggesting the same behaviour to everyone. Why do you want to quit? Because is hard? because the profit is low? I am optimistic about crypto and its future. so I am going to carry on and hope to see the better times come around.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2018, 06:19:41 PM
I think that is usual sometimes but we don't have to give up . if we want to earn more , we have to work hard .just do a good research before doing bounties . Airdrops are usually easy but most of them are worthless
Activity: 107
September 06, 2018, 05:48:57 PM
You can invest in coins such as Crypto or Bitcoin, Ethereum. If you invest in ICO it opportunities to succeed. ICO project is now seeking to invest very difficultly.
Pages:
Jump to: