Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 52. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Duni Cryptocurrency is indeed full of uncertainty including following Bounty and Airdrops.
Initially, it may look like good and is suitable to follow because it provides a good opportunity.
But of all the airdrops and bounties only a portion of them really give you gifts.
I also feel quite disappointed with this condition.
Activity: 93
September 05, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
don't give up! everywhere and write that 80% are scammers and continue your work or not you decide.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 05, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
With so much bounty we've got most of these scams and do not pay when they get the money from investors so do not give up and keep up with these problems until you earn some money.
Activity: 262
September 05, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
yeah the fact is too many fake ICO now. you must be wise to choose the best one of them
you will often get fake ICO but if you are lucky, you will get the best one

There are so many scam ico now that is the reason why you should do your own research to avoid joining and investing in scam ico. Invest your money is  very risky so you need to do all the way to invest in real ico.
Activity: 169
September 05, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
If i wer you .. Dont give up.. Look at the market.. You see it gies down right?? But in the future theres a chance that you that never give up on this sitution mark my word you will be ... Go up to jtw highest moon..
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:29:49 AM
I think around 80% of people already gave up on crypto , on ico, on bounty. Because there is harder and harder to earn money and people just waste time and money.
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
I wouldnt give up just yet. I considered it after my tiny portfolio went from $120 to over $600 and then dropped to like $80. But then I discovered Parachute Token and have had a fantastic time there with the awesome community and sweet new partners.

Definitely check out Parachute token to find a Uber friendly crypto community and neat projects.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
don't give up! there's a lot of good projects you just have to find the really good ones.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
There is no point to give up now.  We all face up and down sometimes.  Indeed I also regret the existence of increasingly widespread ICO fraud. I am sure that if this is realized then the crypto currency will be trusted by the public and people do not need to worry about investing in ICOs
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 05, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
Actually it crossed my mind too. But giving up is not an option now. If you give up, you'll loose more.. so better hold whatever you have and lets wait for the next bull run..
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
September 05, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

What exactly are "real" tokens? Personally I wouldn't do any work for anyone on here if it wasn't paid in an established coin like bitcoin or eth, but giving away free tokens is how these ICOs work. Most ICOs are ways to get rich quick which are just based on crappy ideas in the first place and in turn they give you worthless tokens for your effort. I would advise you to stop advertising for them if you don't believe in what they're saying or offering because you probably are just going to be wasting your time.
Activity: 132
September 05, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
yeah the fact is too many fake ICO now. you must be wise to choose the best one of them
you will often get fake ICO but if you are lucky, you will get the best one
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I've been hearing a lot of people not being too happy with the airdrops.  And than there are some that play it like a game, they claim them religiously, and than some are successful and they keep them, and than some are very successful, or they sell whatever they can and invest into another coin they believe in, and if that jumps, they make a profit from nothing.  I don't like it because like you said we have to promote them, sign ups and following social channel is required,  I don't like that and stayed away.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Just as you have rightly inputted, it's actually very frustrating and disheartening working diligently for something and in the end not getting it. Well, I have come to this understanding that one has to thread softly nowadays if you don't want always fall victim of different crappy projects bounty campaigns out there, they are just to many. Sit back and study carefully anyone you are gonna join to, I believe you will see changes.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
I believe that now is not the right time to give up. The market began an upward trend so now we can earn.
I also think that you do not need to give up now, the market is so close to recovery. If you believe in crypto currency, you will stay here, if not, then this is your choice.
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 08:38:42 AM
Instead of giving up, you should wait a bit more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
You don't need to give up, you only need to be more smart in promoting credible projects. Also, don't depend on only social media campaigns, add signature and media campaigns to it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
September 05, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.
I agree with you! Of course don't give up! If you are thinking of giving up, think about on where do you start and why do you start, now that you are earning money in this crypto world why should you give up? just work more and you will earn more and more money through the help of crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
I disagree! Frequent and continuous fluctuations are a characteristic of the non-governmental cryptographic market. Moreover, the market recovery signal appeared. You can have a good chance from this market. So, start now instead of giving up.
Activity: 3
September 05, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
my friend also like you said in this month the gift is very bad even my friend is not paid in the slightest he has finished the task but they didn't pay it
Pages:
Jump to: