Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 54. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
September 05, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

It is too early to give up now. We are actually experiencing the same situation where we might feel disappointed but we should not give up or hold up because of that. Just continue on what you are doing and you will surely succeed in this field.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
No, you should not give up now. Because many people have experienced things like you. So you don't give up just because of that. Surely someone has felt a failure and stress. And you must be strong and walk thinking about the future. Because your future is still very long.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 01:11:56 AM
Not easy for everyone and small level bounty hunters. But I think everyone has the same opportunity to get benefit from this industry.
I am sure that there are still projects that are truly profitable, we just have to try harder to find them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
To refuse or not, this decision is individual. But I'm not going to give up. Now everything is in this situation. But you need to change the approach to make money. You can try yourself in writing articles or creating a video on YouTube.
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 04:14:01 PM
Of course not. When you are down and want to give up, remember why you started. It's not easy to earn money from crypto, you should research more
Activity: 25
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:09:50 PM
Giving up now means that you have to invest your time in a new business. You will likely fail in your first attempts there too. What will you do then? Give up and look for a new adventure again? Instead of needing to learn a new job you could just as well put that time and effort in strengthening your skills in your current job.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
Investing should not be abandoned even if the electronics market is down. This market will quickly stabilize again. Keep your coins if their prices are too low. Over time, the price increases, you have the opportunity to make money.
Activity: 868
September 04, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
yup so many scam token now bro . just resarch before you invest in project bro .
so many ico scam now
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
Well, well .. You can of course put your hands down ... But do not forget why you started it. The one who is looking for where to make money will always find!)
Activity: 128
September 04, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
I do not want you to see this as bad luck and do not see it as a reason why you have to lose hope because you caused all these at first. Airdrops are never a good thing to venture and waste so much energy on because most of these telegram bots used for airdrops are built for scamming purpose. So just man sure you do not do airdrops anymore but concerning ICOs; I will implore you not to give up because there are still many ICOs that can make you a fortune in the end. If you do your research very well on different ICOs, you will surely see a non scam one to pick and invest in among them. So do not give up, continue investing in ICOs but just make sure you do research on them before joining because I can assure you that not all ICOs are scam.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 04, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
No, there is always hope, even in the deep, even in the very bearish market you can see some green coins or tokens, I belive you can always get some profits, just need to learn more and don't be afraid to step forward, nothing is impossible.
Activity: 114
September 04, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
No, you shouldn't give up. Maybe it's just a bad luck? You know, there is a lot of scammers or stillborn projects. Just do kind of investigation before joining new airdrop or bounty campaign.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 10:04:52 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I have read a lot of this some of my friends even experiences this, I hope I am not promoting any bounty that will not paid me, that is why I fully check all the bounty campaign I'm participating but however good our research there will always comes some bounty that will not pay us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
The most important thing that I would probably emphasize from this branch is that if you give up then nothing good will happen, it will only get worse, because you will be tormented by the fact that you surrendered in the future.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
If you have a plan to earn profit from investment and you are new here in crypto currency sometimes you can encounter of lossing your capital that is the nature of investment you should not give up probably in your next investment you will be a successful investor just like the others. Before participating in any campaign I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 04, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
Well, maybe you that is also your fault. Maybe you didn't analyze the ICO and didn't read their whitepaper that's why you've been scammed by some ICO out there.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
You should not give up on crypto so easily. The coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power Ledger are here in the market and they are better than all the ICOs. So you should invest in them freely.

Giving hands and advice to newbies are really cool, and we've been doing that for a long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
Keep fighting for what you want. Everyone has experienced bad things just like you. But they don't give up and try harder. Because if you give up then you will be in vain. You must try again and not be discouraged.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 03, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
Only your detailed learning of the project will give you thecpossibilty to earn more tokens and invest into the ICO, but in no case do not give up
Activity: 162
September 03, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
You should not give up on crypto so easily. The coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power Ledger are here in the market and they are better than all the ICOs. So you should invest in them freely.
Pages:
Jump to: