Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 55. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
To avoid wasting of your time make sure that you check everything about the project if this is really a legit ones or maybe a scam, do not give up just continue to joined in the crypto and earned much rewards.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
Quitting or continuing is your decision, but think that giving up is the way you are defeated. Or beat by the market itself, what you have hoped for, invested time for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:13:44 PM
Participate in airdrop is not worth it, because you are paid for one project very little, and projects, though very much, but most of them fraud. It is better to participate in the bounty companies. Choose a good project and follow it.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
That happens. But you shouldn't give up, just give it a chance and do a deep careful research into ICOs.  That'll help you find good ones, which will pay for your efforts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Everyone should do some research before they invest in an ICO. For sure it is not easy to identify a scam one but at least you should try and give it attention
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
One of most important thing is to make a good selection of project.. your time is free  but limited so it's better to use it at its best.
Activity: 78
September 03, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Do not give up. I think you need to learn more. My first time is like you almost didn't get a penny.
Activity: 364
September 03, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Don't give up on crypto, let's just be patient to a good and will be a successful ICO. Be a wise bounty hunter, i also do that things, joining airdrops, social media campaigns, promoting that ICO, and i receive 0 token, and that is so unfair i did your job very well done and then i didn't receive the payment. But the lesson is, be wise on choosing ICO's now.
Activity: 189
September 03, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
I don't surrender despite the fact that I've been experienced or encountering trick on my first abundance crusade however regardless I urge myself not to quit joining or partaking in Bitcointalk Forum. Since we can gain cash here in crypto, it's a major open door for us. Still I should invest my energy in taking part in great abundance extends yet I don't squander my chance in some futile task.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
September 03, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
The choice is yours if you want to quit now but I suggest you continue what you are doing. Everything needs to be earn and there are always be the difficulty to success. Finished what you are start and maybe you can earn some money there. Results won't  betrayed the effort.
Activity: 532
September 03, 2018, 10:24:20 AM
Why have to give up when you miss and lost the payment from bounty campaign and airdrop project, you have joined many kinds of bounty campaign or airdrop project because to have more chance to get payment. maybe if you joined more than ten bounty campaign kind, you can chance to get payment with six bounty campaign.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
many bounty hunters seems wasting their time if they dont receive their reward, but that is the risk we are taking here, we dont guarantee the success and legitimacy of a certain project, we just follow our intuitions on what ico are we gonna follow, dont give up, just continue to find a better campaign.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 08:45:47 AM
Do not give up my friend. If you have confidence in the potential of blockchain do not give up now. The future will be bright with us.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 03, 2018, 08:44:14 AM
Always doing analysis and research is the main thing that must be done for crypto investment, we never know the future so that vigilance will make us avoid losses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
Do not give up. Lots of people make mistakes and even  very experienced bounty hunters, nowadays the scam ICOs have learnt to masquerade. It means that you should learn the project more in details before spending your time for its promotion.
Activity: 234
September 03, 2018, 08:06:19 AM
You are right, now unfortunately a lot of fraudulent projects. Not all people are ready to earn honestly. But there are really worthwhile projects with a good product. You just need to carefully study the ICO, in which you are going to attend.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 03, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
You should have research even further for what project you are joining into because not all are good. Only few will pay you for what you did. You should never give up and learn from your mistake. Someday you will find a project that would make you some serious profit.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

So many people face the case like that, so do I. But i enjoy the process and make it to be my best experience in the crypto's world. For me, if i face this problem just be more patient to handle this problem and always believe that i can earn many advantages from that. But for me, i don't join and participation in the airdrop because it waste time and effort, most of airdrops are scam and the coins are worthless.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
September 03, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
it is a sad truth that some bounties/campaigns. are just a scam .that keep us advertising their sites just to get attentions from legit advertisers in order for them to gain profits over our efforts.
Activity: 476
September 03, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

I have met so many cases already. But I still do not give up. Because there are so many previous projects that paid me. I take them as motivation to continue.
Pages:
Jump to: