Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 56. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 03, 2018, 06:58:25 AM
Give up is never worth, but it is always worthwhile to assess risks and profits. If you have a basic stable earnings, you might want to think about staying in it and not going completely into crypto.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 03, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I don't really think so. I mean if you look closely at the progress of ICO's in the past few years, it has grown a lot than before. So, there is always that chance that one might earn a lot if you choose the right ICO and perform well on the chosen project. Social media is big, yes. But, it is better to use social medial for a good purpose than just for entertainment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
these days, there's a lot of scam airdrops, almost all of them, and even in bounty campaigns, that's why its better to avoid participating in any airdrops, and also become more careful when participating in any bounty campaigns to avoid scam projects. dont give up dude, just continue to learn and earn.

Do you have any tips or suggestion for choose any airdrop or bounties?
I participated in airdrop and bounties program about 3 month, but i still not yet choose good ones.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
Don't give up. I know most bounties are scam. But there are many good and legit bounty projects. contact some expert to find good bounty project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 03, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
these days, there's a lot of scam airdrops, almost all of them, and even in bounty campaigns, that's why its better to avoid participating in any airdrops, and also become more careful when participating in any bounty campaigns to avoid scam projects. dont give up dude, just continue to learn and earn.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
If you think like that just move on and find another method to get free tokens or maybe you can use ur own money to buy tokens and go trading, i stil believe bounty and airdrop still worth it to we do it.
Activity: 11
September 03, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
NEVER GIVE UP, because the overall money flow patterns illustrate that investors market timing is poor. Unfortunately, it is human nature that investors often buy at the highest prices and sell at lower prices. While we cannot predict the future value of Bitcoin, I suspect we may look back at the current prices a few years from now and see that these lower prices were a great time to buy and Of course, investors may need a strong stomach to take that gamble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Do not make this a tragedy, because there are many ICO bounties who pay rewards!
Activity: 42
September 03, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
You must be optimistic and don't give up now, not all projects are scams, you have to be patient to wait for the tokens to be distributed. Be patient and everything will get better and if you decide to give up it will be the worst decision.
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
Don't give up on what happened to your money that you lose keeping yourself down on it make yourself so weak of it. Continue investing because when you stop your gonna lose the chance to earn a better income this year.
Just be careful on investing to crypto that you like or recommended by your friend, add some reading and researching about the currency you like to invest with your money to prevent from losing it again. Cool
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
You should never give up because you will never earn the desired amount of money. You should be patient and think of your own trading strategy. To my mind, it is better to think of the profit and ways to get it
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 05:55:21 AM
I see no reason why you have to quit now considering the fact that you have come this way far,  just keep holding, the bear market will soon be over,  never give up,  keep holding your position strong and stronger,  we all gonna smile at last
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
September 03, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
ICOs are scammy as fuck.

You should give up supporting them fucking scammers.

But you should not give up crypto.

You should try to stack as much bitcorn as you can.

Good Luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
Never give up because you will not achieve anything. Because today the market is falling and tomorrow if you suffer, you can make good money because there will be a lot of growth.
Activity: 24
September 03, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
you should do bounties more carefully, do your own research to minimize the chances of this happens
Activity: 504
September 03, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
2018 started so bad, and it got worse, I lost more than $ 100k, but my faith in Crypto continues, sometimes I'm afraid, but patiently waiting. Bitcoin will be 20k dollars again, but I don't know when.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 03, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

That's how this industry works now days unfortunately, the only thing we can do was to check if the project has potential. We need to take risk in this industry to success just try and try.  
Activity: 32
September 03, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
i think if you pay more attention then probably you can avoid projects and mistakes like these
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 03, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

That is the problem of most bounty hunters. They spend a lot of time doing the bounty work but they don't spent time check the details of the project and the team. Most of them just keep on joining the project without checking how it works. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of tokens. What matters is that if the tokens you have has a value. Lesson learned.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
the things that you experience are exactly the same as mine ... but don't give up ... keep on following the bounty and be sure the situation will improve ... don't give up because it's just an emotional decision ,,
Pages:
Jump to: