Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 58. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 30, 2018, 09:09:39 PM
I've learned  a lot  about  joining  bounty  campaign is it not  about  lot's  of bounty  campaign  to join but  joining the  good and promising  campaign  is  much  better  Wink take time  to  choose  bounty  campaign.  Wink and of course   never  give up  mate  there  are a lot of bounties out  there  maybe   this is your  time  and pick  the good one.

No I should no give up now. Even though I felt like giving up sometime, I still want to continue being a crypto user no matter what the situation is because I believed that it would help me a lot sooner by continually working hard on it.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:06:24 PM
i think that make you learn about the wrong projects, soon you will come to know the good projects where you will be getting good returns. so it is always learning process . there will be time when you willl select only quality projects and will be getting good earning with your campaigns.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
I've learned  a lot  about  joining  bounty  campaign is it not  about  lot's  of bounty  campaign  to join but  joining the  good and promising  campaign  is  much  better  Wink take time  to  choose  bounty  campaign.  Wink and of course   never  give up  mate  there  are a lot of bounties out  there  maybe   this is your  time  and pick  the good one.
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
I hope you don't give up because a lot of people who follow the ICO project and the result is very little. And of course, you have to work hard to get a good project. With you keep trying it will get a very good result.

Yes, working in crypto requires hard work and patience. The current market situation has become less supportive of ICO investment projects. However, if you choose the right project, of course there is still a gap for luck.
Activity: 54
August 30, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
Never give up with what is going o with the market. It takes to endure hardship and perseverance before you can reach the climax.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

My advise don't give up instead just carefully choose good projects. Do thorough research or seek and ask advices to your friend who are knowledgeable enough in crypto before joining the projects. In that case you prevent or minimize to fall in scam and bad project.
Activity: 120
August 30, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
I hope you don't give up because a lot of people who follow the ICO project and the result is very little. And of course, you have to work hard to get a good project. With you keep trying it will get a very good result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 30, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
Don't give up always think positive and never stop joining bounty..you can buy also a great potential ico for investment, patient - is the key of success.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
August 30, 2018, 06:01:22 PM
No.  Why should you?  I agree that the market is been down for sometime now but that shouldn't discourage you to continue holding.  Don't give up despite the challenges. This is the time you have to stand firm and hold it. You will enjoy your toil after. Giving up means stopping everything and losing as well. Be encouraged to continue.  Never give up buddy.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
Never ever give up on cryptocurrencies, you see prices hitting all time highs when you least expect  them to. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Cheer up
give up on this situation is not profitable for us.we can loss our effort since the beginning.and  while cryptocurrency hit highest price again, we will regret.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
you should not..giving up with crypto business is a waste only. you should be patient and pisitive for whatever happens, there is still a chance of winning. all you have to do is to continue.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
The main thing is not to succumb to panic moods and not to make hasty steps. Sell at ridiculously low prices and get out of the market means giving up. I think this is absolutely not reasonable.
Activity: 53
August 29, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
Give up? Really? Everything has its own ups and downs and I believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies ain't exempted.
Challenges only should make us stronger and wiser, not to breaking us.
Even though this is more than what we learnt is market psychology, giving up is yet not an option.
Invest more, trade up, learning to thrive in the dip will help you when the green comes.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 07:59:08 PM
Never ever give up on cryptocurrencies, you see prices hitting all time highs when you least expect  them to. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Cheer up
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
You have not spent too much time in this space, i will urge you to please try as much as possible yo be patient. You will definitely still make it big if you do not relent.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 07:45:29 PM
It' so sad that it's happening now to bounty hunters and even investors. Some of the ICO are scam. Because of the popularity if the cyrptocurrency now many scammer is doing their best to scam people. Thats why we need to be more careful and strict in choosing which ICO to invest in and to join in an ICO. We need to do our own research, read bitcoin talk thread because there a lot of scammers thats is named there.
Activity: 332
August 28, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
Don't give up or never quit just put a little more patience, not all members here are winner but they still hoping to their success. You know now your mistakes So this time you can change your strategy or style to be able to reach your goal always think that quitters never win.
Don't give up and never stop. You just have to be patient. Yes, I know you have experienced a taste that you do not want like months not paid. that all makes experience for later. You don't want to make your own decisions before you are disappointed in the future. patience is the key to everything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
Campaign gifts always deliver profits. When you've been following the campaign gifts and not getting the results you were wrong in determining the ICO project. In determining the ICO project should be careful and do the analysis. You can search for the team and an experienced Manager.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
I think you should wait for the better times to come and not be nervous, as it will not happen. Everybody has its disappointing moments, especially on such markets.
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
August 28, 2018, 07:18:22 PM
Don't give up or never quit just put a little more patience, not all members here are winner but they still hoping to their success. You know now your mistakes So this time you can change your strategy or style to be able to reach your goal always think that quitters never win.
I think things are just beginning and the opportunity is still ahead. Investors should remain calm and cautious in market situations because of the miscalculation you can lose a lot of assets. This is a sensitive time for the market so I think investors should be prepared for the possible scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: