Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 59. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:12:09 PM
Don't give up or never quit just put a little more patience, not all members here are winner but they still hoping to their success. You know now your mistakes So this time you can change your strategy or style to be able to reach your goal always think that quitters never win.
don't give up now maybe you are too fast to take the opinion of leaving bitcoin. yes I know you must have felt bitter and how many bulaj not paid. but you must always be patient with all this. patience is the key to everything.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
Yes, there are many scams that make me want to give up and don't want to join the prize anymore, I feel tired waiting to be paid, it's been months but still not paid. I don't know why there are so many failed ICOs, is this the effect of falling altcoin prices? Can someone answer?
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
I think bounty campaigns can still give a good amount of profits, but as you said, with a lot of previous research because of the amount of scammers out there, airdrops are kind of lame at the moment.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2018, 06:01:41 PM
You can afford to give up on yourself, no matter how dark it may be, there will still be morning after the dark. That means nothing last forever! The bearish market in cryptocurrency will not last foreveras well!
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
prices have started to rise and this year has entered the fourth quarter, I am sure my waiting this year will really happen at the end of the year, a growing rumor refers to the SEC's decision in September. but what happens after that happens, I'm sure the market will soon experience any significant increase that they finally decide.
Activity: 574
August 28, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Don't give up or never quit just put a little more patience, not all members here are winner but they still hoping to their success. You know now your mistakes So this time you can change your strategy or style to be able to reach your goal always think that quitters never win.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
Don't give up bro. Things like this are just too common with crypto. You just have to keep fighting with the many everyday scammers that may come your way. Remain strong and steadfast.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
Yes if you want to give up go ahead, but quitters never win.. I just wish I actually had the money to really invest in a coin, something like neo or other altcoins!!! Or even bitcoin, but Im broke and currently have all my money tied up in ICO's!!!!
Do not worry my friend - many peoples now have exactly the same situation as you, Many people suffered very large losses. But this is not an excuse to give up and lose heart. It will take some time for the price of your tokens to grow.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 28, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
Yes if you want to give up go ahead, but quitters never win.. I just wish I actually had the money to really invest in a coin, something like neo or other altcoins!!! Or even bitcoin, but Im broke and currently have all my money tied up in ICO's!!!!
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
You don't necessary have to give up no matter the disappointments. Airdrops are just not it at all. Focus more on bounties and trading.
Activity: 134
August 28, 2018, 04:47:43 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I do not doubt you at all bro. Majority of the stories is same ( Less rewards) I would like to earn some real tokens for sure. In fact it takes more than you think to participate in Real bounties and air-drops only. Just try to prevent 85 % to 90% Of scam projects.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
I think most of the ICO is fraudulent and worthless. I hope that you can protect your money and stop investing in ICO. This will only make you lose more money. I think you Have extra money, you can invest in some quality coins
Of course not. You have everything ahead. If you do not think about it, you will definitely achieve all the heights
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
August 28, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Yeah if you don't believe in bounty you should leave and move on, in this year too many scams bounty popping up. That's the reason i dont want to join in social media campaign anymore because it's just wasting my time.
Activity: 434
August 28, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
It's a disappointment. I agree with you. Good thing the only thing we lose is our time and not money. By participating, ironically, we increase our chances to dig up something good, so we shouldn't get discouraged.
Activity: 93
August 28, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
I think most of the ICO is fraudulent and worthless. I hope that you can protect your money and stop investing in ICO. This will only make you lose more money. I think you Have extra money, you can invest in some quality coins
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 01:33:50 AM
You must never give up. If efforts and actions do not yield results, it is necessary to reconsider what you do. Perhaps in this niche there is another kind of earnings, more financially profitable...
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 01:32:32 AM
I have already lost 10 000 euros because I bought eth (which was supposed to be the most stable crypto ever) when the price was near ath, and now the prices has been down for almost 70% and the new all-time low record from this year is on it's way (under 400usd now). Holding doesn't seem to help very much my situation. I have already tried to hold for 8 months but the bear market still goes on and on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
August 28, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
I think most people here have problems like you, but I don't think you have to lose to your problem, you better make it as a passion to improve your research before participating in the project.
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
Dont ever give up because of the market is going down have trust on the market and keep on fighting. If you get scammed dont give up learn the lesson to dont just trust someone make a research and be  careful.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 01:17:04 AM
If you give up now then you are like going back when fighting. We are like struggling to achieve normal and stable crypto currency market conditions. When you give up, it's the same as losing a potential person who can contribute to bringing the market to a better level. Rather than giving up, it is better for us to think of a smart strategy to make the situation recover and the price of crypto currencies can be stabilized immediately. When we together to work together to make the crypto currency recover quickly, the faster we can enjoy the feast of profits from crypto currencies as we expect. 
Pages:
Jump to: