Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 57. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
You don't have to panic if you will see the whole picture you will understand that things are not so bad!
in my opinion don't give up now if that is your decision then you have to think twice before you are disappointed with your decision to hurry to leave
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 03, 2018, 05:17:08 AM
You don't have to panic if you will see the whole picture you will understand that things are not so bad!

But the truth is not all of the people who are engaged in cryptocurrencies are seeing themselves have future in cryptocurrency. Mostly, they entered the cryptocurrency world because of the expectation they have which they thought earning money here would be easy, without any big problem just like having a red market causing them to lose their profits on their investment.

The whole thing about cryptocurrency would be hard to understand by someone if he is not dedicated on doing it(Investing in Cryptocurrencies), he will be easily shaken with a normal problem like this one---fluctuations of the prices in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:51:53 AM
The key is knowing what you are getting into. No one who made it big in investing with cryptocurrency did not make a mistake. You learn from those mistakes. Take it easy. Don't rush it just because you were told you would be getting this much. Should you give up? The decision is yours to make of course.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:47:06 AM
if you leave crypto at the moment, you will make a big mistake . in the near future, the market will begin to grow
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
Yes, I agree with you now quite a sad situation for all the guys who are engaged in bounty companies, as well as the implementation of airdrop. Indeed, the market has a huge number of fraudulent projects that are used for selfish purposes bounty hunters, thereby bringing all people one negative. But nothing, I think in the future this phenomenon will be settled and somehow the balance will be restored. At least I hope so, because I don't like this situation myself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
I don't think giving up should be the last option , we all have lost , but we believe . The profit will come and your portfolio will definitely smile soon . Don't give up . And i have the advise I give people like you is to research well on the project you intend to promote.Its good to research a project before you promote it so that you will get valueabi tokens.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 02, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
I think you should try to play into this game moer ad more because when you have experience you sart to understand many things and you trading much easily!
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
Definitely not..... From beginning of crypto. Many time such thing happen in crypto market.. but don't give uo. Every time crypto prices increasing after some interval. Please don't loose your hope...
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 01:31:15 PM
I think giving up is not the best choice, and you better do research first before following the bounty and also airdrop. At present there are so many bounty scams and therefore you must be more active in conducting research.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
I think that you should not give up ahead of time. This is a person's psychology, when everything is bad we are used to give up, and when everything is good to go forward. So, the big investors are trying to get you to spend your coins as cheap as possible, think about it!
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
Instead of thinking of giving up, it is good to make those you experience into lessons that can make you better with bounties. It is important to check the project before joining in the bounty or airdrop. In that way there will be a less chance that you will waste your time and  less chance that you will not profit.
Activity: 184
September 02, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Your problem is that a lot of people are concerned. It is important that you find a good project to do otherwise you will waste valuable time when the project does not pay tokens or tokens that are not worth much. Take good projects and you will have plenty of money from airdrop and bounty
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
Try to make more effort to study the project. You should never give up,and give up .
Activity: 75
September 02, 2018, 04:00:06 AM
Joining every one of the airdrops give you no assurance that those activities will be effective in raising assets , and even raise finance at that point may do trick . so on the off chance that you join any airdrop or abundance then you ought to be prepared for right around 0 installment . in the event that you cannot manage the cost of it then you should join just great ventures after legitimate research however that too will take as much time as is needed . decision is yours .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
of course, you should do so. Because during the fighting in crypto, you should really discouraged and don't give up. Just trust that the future bright soon awaits you, if you try harder. patience is the key.
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
Audit your methodology of inquiring about the extend. Apparently, you made a few botches. Teach yourself. Some time recently partaking in any I regularly profoundly inquire about the venture. My counsel is to pay consideration to whether the ventures have a ready-made item because it is a few kind of guarantee that it isn't a trick as well as long named action some time recently ICO.
Activity: 114
August 31, 2018, 10:27:12 PM
Nothing to give up that shouldn't discourage you to continue holding.  Don't give up despite the challenges.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 09:12:41 PM
in looking for ico who paid me to investigate various websites reviews and if the ico has a good rating then I will follow
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2018, 09:11:12 PM
I've learned  a lot  about  joining  bounty  campaign is it not  about  lot's  of bounty  campaign  to join but  joining the  good and promising  campaign  is  much  better  Wink take time  to  choose  bounty  campaign.  Wink and of course   never  give up  mate  there  are a lot of bounties out  there  maybe   this is your  time  and pick  the good one.

No I should no give up now. Even though I felt like giving up sometime, I still want to continue being a crypto user no matter what the situation is because I believed that it would help me a lot sooner by continually working hard on it.
If you are making at least a little amount of money from not giving up then you could just go forward with what you're doing.
Pages:
Jump to: