Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 61. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
edison trying many times before success, wright brother trying many times too before finally be the first man to fly, i think its too early for you to give up, i have a same feeling as you felt, but i trying to not give up and do my own research before participating on bounties, as today i already get around 8-10k usd in the last 7month participating on bounties
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
Your perception is right yet set aside your opportunity to under examination the venture before supporting such ICO. I am likewise a casualty of what you experience and I don't simply join any airdrops for being a bounty seeker. Try not to stop rather attempt and be specific on which undertaking to help.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 26, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
Don't give up, consider and choose good projects to join.

If you don't have money in your day to day life or work normally, I suggest you don't focus on pursuing or profiting. Just take the time to get paid, not fixed income to get fixed.

Its to early to give up now, and ita a big loss for you if you give uo in this kind of state, just be patience I know what you feel now because of falling the price but dont be scared it will rise up soon. Just wait mate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:24:26 AM
Don't give up, consider and choose good projects to join.

If you don't have money in your day to day life or work normally, I suggest you don't focus on pursuing or profiting. Just take the time to get paid, not fixed income to get fixed.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
You shouldn't give up. You should draw more energy from the postives than the negatives. Airdrops are largely scams. I would advice you to stick to bounties and you would be happy you did. Its more stressful but more rewarding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 02:31:12 AM
I agree with some of the guys that it's really best to spend time first studying with the project. For the passage of bounty and landing, you then did not regret the lost time and effort. I, too, when I first came into this crypto currency of the world, made many mistakes, now, of course, I understand them and clearly understand them
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 26, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
In one way or the other, we all get thrilled when the market goes down. However, one thing is certain and that is, the market always recovers irrespective of the bear market weather that may strike it. In the event of such falls, it is better to seize the opportunity to buy more valuable coins at cheap prices from the weak hands who panic sell.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
You dont need to stop, you need to continue the journey to your success so it can be achieved one day, and just change your approach on the way you invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 02:11:40 AM
not only do you only ever get the ICO project scam, or not getting results from airdrops. then, do not easily despair, thus you have to rise up, and fight harder. Find more projects. Then you can surely meet a successful project and legit.
Activity: 260
August 25, 2018, 10:14:24 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
No you must not although yes you already failed in some factors but instead taking it as a burden used it as a knowledge on how to get much better profit of different token. There is a lot of scam tokens but we should research first and be aware on what is the real happenings in the market so that at the end we have no regrets on the things that we've done.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
August 25, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
To refuse you now or later is your choice. As I understand you are now very upset that you have not earned anything and you are caught by scammers. But what can I tell you, you should wait soon the situation will change and you will have the opportunity to earn
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 25, 2018, 06:43:08 AM
I think that it is not right to give up like the author's opinion. If everyone gives up like a writer, the market will eventually be destroyed and abolished. This will bring shock and unhappiness to everyone.
It has not yet reached the stage of despair, nor has it reached the worst price. Therefore, I do not give up, at least until the end of this year, I think that a good time will come personally.
Please do not give up and think that you should have more attention to market more.
Activity: 72
August 25, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
I assume you chose the off base dare to agree to accept. since there are various tricks inside the world nowadays. You ought to have the abilities to examine the ICO task as fitting or terrible. The Amazix group has an examination work area for people that do never again comprehend the test as right or horrendous. you may get in touch with them and look for counsel from the guide.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
As we go lower the fear should decrease as our holdings can't go below zero, thus there is more upside. Easier said than done with regards to taking that view at times like these I suppose.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
Think if you make a lot of money from the bounties of ICO and Airdrops, but you have to invest in the coins market, now it's a good choice .
Activity: 141
August 25, 2018, 01:51:08 AM
I'm learning to be a good user of the cryptographic world. I came here to earn coins. I believe that you do not need to give up. This is a bad decision. You must continue.

You are right. I am here because I believe in crypto that can provide many benefits. Success does not come instantaneously, but requires a process and must be accompanied by hard work. Nowadays there are many cases of bounties or airdrops that do not pay, even those from the beginning have a purpose to cheat. On the other hand, there are many good projects and pay bounty participants immediately.
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
It's more quick witted to increase bona fide tokens, not fraud ones as a vast segment of these ICO's are traps and they ensure in any methodology to trap people. I joined such a noteworthy number of Airdrops, bounties, anyway only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less cost. I misused my shot by propelling them on Social media areas.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
I'm learning to be a good user of the cryptographic world. I came here to earn coins. I believe that you do not need to give up. This is a bad decision. You must continue.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 24, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Don’t give up that easy, I have been scammed a lot of time also, Facebook and twitter bounties just isn’t paying that much, if they pays at all.
There is still project that pays, even in this bear markets. I think you should start looking into who is the project bounty manager, if the manager of the bounty has a good name here on Bitcointalk, then there is a very good chance that the project will pay you.
And forget all about those telegram airdrops, if you are lucky enough to get those tokens, they highest likely will be worthless.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
I don't think it's the best time to lay down your hands!it'll still turn green!you should try and analyze all iso where you fit in or invisibule!and then with experience comes the understanding )and in General we all at the beginning of a long journey of cryptocurrencies!
Pages:
Jump to: