Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 62. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
I will advise that you should not give up on bounty or airdrops because of all this this, I will advice that you should take your time to do a very good research of the available projects and be sure it is a very good one before you join the group
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
I think we should not be disheart. because there are many different types of bounty we can research another profitable projects. so not thought about give up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
No actually it is not. I think this is the high time to do bounties as much as possible because now the market has gone down we can take many tokens as the reward which are having a low price in the market. When bitcoin price enter to a bull market those low value tokens will be sold comparatively higher price in near future.. so therefore it is not the time to give up.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.

Wow am impressed! I should go back and start making research on project am on right now... Thanks for the heads up!!
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You have to be more patient, there are many people who have bad things like you. Try to understand the current market situation if you follow the cryptocurrency from 2017 surely you have experienced wonderful things that are very different from the current situation. Try to be more active in work, be careful in following the ICO because you already have a lot of experience that should make you avoid unpleasant things.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
I think no. Don't give up. My opinion is current market condition is the very normal situation is the crypto world. The crypto can happen anything at any moment. So don't be scared or leaving from here. The crypto is a great opportunity to make money. All crypto workers know about that thing. If you can patient and hold your tokens until recovering the market, definitely, you can increase your portfolio. So be patient. Don't give up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
No at this moment. You need to wait. by the autumn I think you can already increase your funds due to the growth rate. so all good luck
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 10:03:58 AM
for me surrendering resembles giving up your chances.Never give on something that you know will be benefited.Indeed,joining on bounties and sitting tight for the tokens to be conveyed is very long yet when you think your principle objective is to get your tokens you feel determinated.Never give up..always keep your heads up and quietly sit tight for the products of your hardwork and assurance.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 24, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
my friend, newer give up!
airdrops its not good idea, better to choose the bounty of the company ( signature), there you can make good money
Activity: 805
August 24, 2018, 02:45:44 AM
I think that the main reason for your failures you should look in yourself, since you had to be more careful when choosing an ICO and not participate in all projects indiscriminately. We should analyze a lot of information and based on our experience, each of us should draw appropriate conclusions that will help us avoid mistakes in the future.
Activity: 138
August 23, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
i think it's still early to give up you can still search a good bounty campaign and the most of the airdrop is a scam.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
Do not give up, there were still good and profitable bounties out there. Don't stop searching and discover the good project that we always want. If there were bad, there were also good, so keep searching the good and profitable one. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 23, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
All people who achieved their goals had some problems on their way, do not give up, it is just a temporary situation, I am sure you will find the way out.
Activity: 18
August 23, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
Everyone experiencing difficulties because of the market collapse but should not lose hope. With the abundance of successful ICO and beautiful projects, there are also many options that can be bought with promising coins
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Give up on what but if it about bitcointalk my own advice for you is not quite or give up because bitcointalk is going higher than what we people thinking don't give up keep on doing it and it will be joyful at the end
Activity: 68
August 23, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Of course, now the situation on the market is not easy.You don't have to give up as there are many opportunities in cryptography to make money.I'm sure we need to keep using the cryptocurrencies we have.
Activity: 186
August 23, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
Giving up now can't do me anything good, I have to be patient with it. Although, most of the project we joined proven to be scam or failed at the long run but we still need to hold into the faith and keep on doing it. Surely we will be compensated hugely very soon. Therefore, don't give up.
Activity: 164
August 23, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
You do not have to give up. Cryptocurrency is full of different experience both palatable and unpalatable ones. It is only the strong people that keeps going in crypto. Though, quite painful and unfortunate to participate in bounty campaigns and then be rewarded with low value tokens. I wouldn't want you to be discouraged and discontinue from doing bounty as a result of the disappointment you have suffered in the recent bounty you participated in. Intensify your effort more to look for good ones that will make up the bad ones you once too part in. Hope for the best and press on.
ukw
Activity: 616
August 23, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Maybe you just did not hit good ICO projects. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find good projects in which to participate because they have become too much. Still, I still think it is worth participating in their bounty campaigns. Do not lose faith and keep trying.
Activity: 276
August 23, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
In my opinion at the moment. I have never liked airdrops - they often need a lot of personal information from us and the payments they offer are quite ridiculous. You, make your own decisions, only receive replies as suggestions and don't follow whatever they say.
Pages:
Jump to: