Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 63. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:59:54 AM
you should not give up you must try again and keep on collecting those free coins and continue some bounty, you must also consider the reputation of the bounty manager in all the bounty youve been joining and  just keep your eyes to your goal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
August 23, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Never give up! But this does not mean that one should not change tactics.
Less airpoids and bounty.
Learn more about these projects.
Carry out a serious analysis!
Interacting with the project team in social networks.
Find out what their experience is.
consult with friends on the forums.

And write a list of your requirements for the project. Follow this list and change it with experience.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 10:56:17 AM
Investors get rich because they buy when there is blood in the streets. This is advice that Warren Buffet lives by and he is one of the wealthiest people on the planet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
You should give up those coins that have no value. Get to know them before you join the airdrop. This will reduce the risk of garbage projects
Yes, we have received airdrop for free, so if it has no value then there is no reason why we can not throw it away. Just focus on a few altcoins, I believe we can get a big profit even if we just invest in only one of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 23, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Instead of selling for loos, it is good to hold them until the market starts recovering because most of the people will sell their coin due to because of panic and this makes them lose the value. So it is always a good to wait patiently until the market starts recovering.

With the current red market situation there's no doubt that people with weak faith gets easily panic and lost their emotions, that will probably bring them great losses also. Because they will gamble to sell their coins even if the price is low due to their negative thinking that market is quite imposible for recovering.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:51:27 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

There are still lots of good things left in store. I believe that despite of all the disappointments, there are still lots of good things that we might gain ahead of us so we should just keep going and strive harder. There are really obstacles along the way but we must still be hopeful.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
don't give up on it. u can invest in bitcoin. hold it for a year or so. u don't have to pay attention to its price every day. in the long run, bitcoin will rise sharply. It is not worthwhile for airdrops to spend a lot of time. u can participate in some bounty activities. From there, u will get real coins.
Activity: 58
August 23, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
Nope Giving up is not recommendation in all situation and problem bro, market current price is dropped today but who cares its normal and panicking at this situation will not help you better to have more patience on your assets market will recover soon just have lots of patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Do not give up ahead of time. Are you ready to waste so much time? I also had such thoughts, but I realized that if I surrender, it will not be easier. You can earn money even in a falling market, do not stop learning.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 12:46:57 AM
If you can't patient waiting more, give up is good solution to avoid wasting time in this market. Many people like you.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
Giving up when the market is about to boom again is not the best idea.

Check my signature for an ICO with a functioning and proven product Wink
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.

Absolutely not, in crypto giving up in down trend market is a total loss. In this business we have to be patience specially in struggling market now. Because sooner or later I firmly believe that market will recover strong in the end of this year. So keep holding your token and wait for the bull run for a good profit.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 23, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
There are still something that we can do in the marekt. We can find the good one if we are careful enough to choose the right one to invest. The situation of the marekt is not so good but the good one will come finally and we can make a lot of profit with the coins we buy now. So I think you had better be here and wait for the bull market to come.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
Do not give up now for you are not alone in that struggle for almost all of us bounty hunters has unfortunately experience the same misfortune of not being paid after sleepless nights of doing bounties. This is a challenge for us to be more picky in joining campaigns and always do research.
Activity: 165
August 23, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
I suggest that you not give up, we must stick to our dreams. We have lost a lot now. If we want to recover our losses now, we can't give up and we should continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 12:12:46 AM
I know that a few years ago people earned good money on airdrops.  But then a lot of fraudulent projects began to appear.  And also many people learned about the free cryptocurrency and they also decided to get it.  Therefore now participation in airdrops is very unprofitable.
Activity: 854
August 22, 2018, 11:57:44 PM
Instead of selling for loos, it is good to hold them until the market starts recovering because most of the people will sell their coin due to because of panic and this makes them lose the value. So it is always a good to wait patiently until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 197
August 22, 2018, 11:55:10 PM
At present, there are many projects without any technical content in this market, but there are still good projects. We need to find good projects. I think this is very important. When you invest in a quality project, I believe you can To get profits, the same is true for bounty activities, so don't be discouraged and continue to insist that you will gain huge wealth from this market.
the selection of the projects has also had a major influence on the end result. for that it is true. make sure your project is a project that is really good quality. don't give up, still, a long journey makes this as your experience to be more cautious again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
At present, there are many projects without any technical content in this market, but there are still good projects. We need to find good projects. I think this is very important. When you invest in a quality project, I believe you can To get profits, the same is true for bounty activities, so don't be discouraged and continue to insist that you will gain huge wealth from this market.
It is too early to give up now . The ber months are arriving so that many changes will happen. Just wait for the right time and go with the flow . And if in the next few weeks if the market are still not good when the ber months arrive then it is up to you whether you will quit or just continue to live in this kind of industry. It is up to you.
Activity: 141
August 22, 2018, 11:50:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: