Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 64. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
I don't think we should give up now. We have lost a lot in this year's encryption market. If we give up now, then we will lose more. I suggest that everyone insist on waiting for a period of time and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:46:25 PM
You should give up those coins that have no value. Get to know them before you join the airdrop. This will reduce the risk of garbage projects
Activity: 59
August 22, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
No definitely don't give up! This is only the beginning of blockchain technology and crypto. The market will recover at some point so just hold strong until that day comes
Activity: 28
August 22, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Everything are depend on your decision, But, do not give up because of so many scam in the business cryptocurrency. Everyone start from the bottom, and there always no easy way. Now you have some experience, so just do not repeat your mistakes and do enormous research for project you choose.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 11:42:35 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

too soon you give up following good project projects and there are still many projects that prioritize honesty rather than fraud ask your colleagues about a good project for you to follow you don't too  Project... Hope you are more patient in following the project
Activity: 111
August 22, 2018, 11:39:04 PM
Try not to surrender in light of the fact that there are a ton of chances here if by one means or another you bombed on your first attempt or second attempt it doesn't imply that you will flopped in your next attempt. I myself is additionally experiencing considerable difficulties discovering approaches to procure here and more often than not I get trick, or the abundance that I join or airdrop wind up futile a short time later. Just dependably attempt on the following one and perhaps you will hit soon your longing.
Activity: 121
August 22, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
In my opinion, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies worth investing in, such as mining, trading, forums, etc. Why do you have to invest in ico projects?
The ico project is not unprofitable, and it is more difficult to choose valuable.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
we should always be optimistic about crypto do not easily give up crypto bankit from sleep i believe that
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
No, this time is not time to give up.
Wake up broo.
I know this market now is looking so bad and so many people depressed and take a big loss.
But, after this i believe market will grow up again.
It will happend in December.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
I buy eth when it costs $ 800 and now it's only $ 275 per eth, I feel very frustrated because I bought more than 20 eth, but I don't regret it and try to keep patience
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 22, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
To earn money in this market, you should invest in your knowledge first. In every game, you should comply with the rule.
Activity: 156
August 21, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
You should not. Crypto market is volatile but it doesn’t mean you cannot gain on it. Wait is few months it will recover then.
There is no such thing a steady gain market. There’s always an ups and down. It’s up to you how you play on it to gain.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
Its fine to make mistakes most times so we could learn from them though some people are incorrigible but still on it you cant reverse the mistake you have made you can only go further by making corrections making research on projects before participating in them thanks
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Now there is a lot of good news on the crypto currency market. The market is beginning to grow again, and the Altcoins are strengthening their positions. Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
Of course, the bounty hunters get bored with lots of bounty, airdrop and 80% scams. Because there are very few good projects and can be successful. You have to get used to that. From the scam bounty you can draw experience to avoid other scam bounty. You need to try harder than to give up
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 21, 2018, 09:44:02 AM
I suggest to you before joining you need to search the project to kmow if the bounty are possible to pay you or not.
Take a risk to get a reward that is the bounty. Bounty campaign runs for few months so you can join  at your own risk.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
Just consider this an unfortunate experience, but believe me you do not need to be disappointed and stop everything!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
Don't give up on crypto. You've just joined in scam bounties and airdrops always remember that if you don't check properly the project there is a probability that it can be just a scam and there is no confirmation that they will pay you after the success of the project. Some of the people are successful in cryptocurrency because they do research.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 09:30:23 AM
You can surrender at all times, but just think about what you can achieve if you do not surrender and will be able to continue your journey, which you have pierced for so long for yourself and for your deposit, you understand how much effort it cost you?

Never give up , always remember that Quiters never win and winners never quit so if you want to win in Crypto World then never give up just continue understand all about crypto .
Activity: 15
August 21, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
you should not do it
Pages:
Jump to: