Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 65. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
The idea of giving up can be considered in the sentimental and emotional aspect. We must let go of old beliefs in the crypto world to move on without frustration and great loss. In moment the market is heading for a definition the scam will not have time in this selective market. So we can reassure ourselves and focus on projects that will really bring us profits or a need.

Because of the current situation, you're thinking that you should give up now? Remember the first time you get cash and remember the first time you earn in this crypto world, remember all the happenings that brought you here and try to ask again yourself if you should give up. Don't give up!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
yes, i agree with you , there are many ICO projects are scam , they do not send us  token even though we have promoted their project. My advice to you is that you should participate in projects that are managed by highly ranked members such as hero , legendary  .
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
I think "giving up" is not good for now. after all, the truth invested a lot of time and effort. We just need to allocate this time correctly and of course, carefully analyze each project. And after some time you will begin to understand and understand where the scammers, and where good projects.
Activity: 602
August 21, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
You can surrender at all times, but just think about what you can achieve if you do not surrender and will be able to continue your journey, which you have pierced for so long for yourself and for your deposit, you understand how much effort it cost you?
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
Discontinuing or continuing your investment depends on your choice. And I will not give up on entering the money market until the market really collapses. Now, I still have faith in the coins I hold. They will bring profit to me. That will happen.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
why give up?bounties is like a game you playing game 2-4hours and bounties is same but if get good bounty you can get big money.
if the coin worthless just leave but if the coin have a potential grow go hold it and sell after in good exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
Most likely you just did not pay enough attention to the project and the team, because despite the fact that there are a lot of scammers, there are not a few as well ICO who pay!
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 21, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
Yes you should. but first buy lot of different coins, and then give up.. forget about it. And come back in 2 years time Smiley

You welcome
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
August 21, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Definitely not, do not give up, just because there were challenges of those scams and not paying ICOs. Don't give up, there are still good projects out there. I think you just have to make sure that you do necessary research and put extra effort in finding and working on a good project, after all there are still a lot of people earning from it, if they can find good projects I am sure you can too.
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 07:28:17 AM
I think you should not join the ICO bonus program anymore. Time-consuming because of the scams ICO. You should be in the Altcoin market probably better this time.
Activity: 15
August 21, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
You should keep moving up. The good chances are still in ahead.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
August 21, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
No,you don't have to give uo everything happening now is just a challenges,so you have to be patient, and wait till the market rise again and pump up
While waiting for pump up happen, it's better to think the new strategy to earn another profit. Because in this time, surely trading profit is so difficult to obtain. After all, a new strategy is really needed to overcome the despair and also useful to overcome this incident at a later time.
Merit: 252
August 20, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
Don't give up for what you've mentioned. Cryptocurrency network is completely on trust and we cannot go anywhere and claim that you weren't paid. Better is to make yourself active into learning and engage into different other earning opportunities that are open to users all around which is much relative to the skills they possess.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 20, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
Well irrespective of the ups and downs in the crypto space, i have told myself that no matter what happens i will keep on with the good work and keep being faithful in this quest. THE Crypto space is so large that there are so many projects to embark on. Part of the reasons why most persons fall victim is because they do not make or carry out proper research as they join any train they see moving around. So i suggest you carry out extensive research to avoid loss of confidence in this community, crypto have come to stay please cheer up and keep fighting hard.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
Well, joining in this kind of business is really risky. I understand what you are going through, but we have to be patient and be optimistic. You shoud choose or study and even ask if that bounty is legit. I think you should not stop and just continue what you are doing and accept what will happen in the future but dont quit.
Giving up is not a solution to any problem,its not an option. Not all bounties has a success story to tell and you must be aware of it. Know all the the risk of what we are doing and we have to accept it. If we failed in our first try look for another way. Everyday is another chance to try for, somehow if we have patience and perseverance good outcome will happen in our future.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
At the moment, unfortunately, this is a very common situation. Payments for bounty and airdrop are no longer the same as they were before. I don't think you should give it up, but you don't have to get hung up on just being part of them. I would advise you to throw airdrop, but continue to do the bounty. There are also many other areas in the cryptocurrency, which can also be studied. Try something new and then you will be able to get more.
Giving up maybe not really mean to live crypto because if you have empty trust to ICO then there is still other way to earn profit on the existing coin on the market so its good to study trading because it is profitable too if we have good knowledge and technique. Like me, if I compare the profits I have earned before and now then I can say that is too far difference but I didn't give up because I always have determination to earn on this field.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 07:00:47 PM
At the moment, unfortunately, this is a very common situation. Payments for bounty and airdrop are no longer the same as they were before. I don't think you should give it up, but you don't have to get hung up on just being part of them. I would advise you to throw airdrop, but continue to do the bounty. There are also many other areas in the cryptocurrency, which can also be studied. Try something new and then you will be able to get more.
Activity: 104
August 20, 2018, 06:39:50 PM
t's something that is common in taking part in the bounty, before taking part in the bounty, make sure you research it first, starting from the white paper, the work partner, and the team.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
No,you don't have to give uo everything happening now is just a challenges,so you have to be patient, and wait till the market rise again and pump up
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 06:30:55 PM
Actually I feel myself very tired and I am planning to give up this kind of works because for the first time I did not get a money into cash due to bad reasons victimized in campaign did not pay there own projects but I try hard within this year and I  am hoping  the blessing or grace will be there.
Pages:
Jump to: