Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 67. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
You do not have to give up because of all this but you should rather take your time to do a very good research of more potential projects to invest in because in as much as the rate of scam is high, there are still some very good ones to invest in or even join the bounty.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
Maybe your work policy was not good enough! Doing a lot of bounty campaigns can't give you good payment. You have to participate in only good ICO project, which can success in tokensale! Focus on the Quality not in Quantity!
You may follow icobench rated ICO projects to do their bounty campaign!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 20, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Nobody lost until he decided to give up. So I think that we need to move on, there are many examples where people started from scratch, it's very difficult but it's real. The market of crypto currency will resume and everything will go up, then the mood will be better, the main thing is to believe!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
Before you join any bounty, first do at least some research of project. Because, as you can see, there's a lot of scum. But I see quite a few worthy and promising projects. Do not give up
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
It is only up to you, so if your financial state or something whatever else is not helping you anymore to stay on top it can be better decision for you to leave the market for some time and rest in peace. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
August 20, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

well. you shouldnt expect so much incomes from airdrops and bounty campaigns. especially airdrops are 99% scams and useless. bounties are more or less reasonable if you can join a project that you really believe.
Activity: 65
August 20, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
do you think you can evaluate your time by doing something better? you must first think about this question and make your decision like that. completely profit and loss relationship.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
Before investing, you need to carefully study the project. If you do not, then you can get to the scammers. You need to go ahead. This is our future. Smiley
Activity: 110
August 20, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
On the off chance that you survive this troublesome period and stay consistent with your business and your standards, at that point you will be charmingly shocked after the market again ends up bullish! Try not to surrender and keep on doing what you did previously, I surmise that soon we will see an inversion in the market. Endeavor to reexamine your criteria for choosing ventures in which you take an interest, yet for no situation don't stop this business!
Activity: 118
August 20, 2018, 05:11:54 AM
Yes i totally agreed with your point but why give up now? don't you know that a little strive from here can land you into your promise land? Have you forgotten that only those who run to till the end are those to be rewarded? As for me am not ready to give it up even though there are many haters of cryptocurrency around us. Taken risk is all about crypto-community and we all must take it to survive without looking back or give up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 20, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
If you give up today you will lose the opportunity to go to the moon. My advice to you is give your best shot, and believe what you are doing.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
there are a small number of people who give up and sell their bitcointalk accounts at prices that can be considered cheap too. there are a lot of issues about ico scam, until the market doesn't go green, making some people impatient. I just felt a situation like this, is this a good sign, or bad?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
August 20, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
Oh noo!! I really feel kinda sad whenever i see this type of posts. I know the market doesn’t seem so bright these days but i’m sure it’ll be better in future. It’s worth to keep trying. So don’t give up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
Surrender is the simplest solution. And in the crypto currency you can not give up! If you want to achieve success and glory. Every day we are at risk. But if you give up everything. We simply will disappear. So that all the strength in the hands and go! Conquer the world.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 04:59:28 AM
For me, ico is a new scam. I don't know how you think about ICO. If it is me, I won't continue. I will give up immediately. I think you should protect your money. Use the money for more meaningful things.

It is funny to see you say that ico is a new scam while you are promoting an ICO project at the same time. Not all ICOs are scam,  we can't deny that there are many scam ICOs but we should not generate that all ICOs are scam. But if you really think that all ICOs are scam and you do not want to continue then do not even promote it through your signature.
Investing in ICO is OK but we should be very careful in choosing which ICOs to invest. Dont invest blindly and spend the money that you can afford to lose only.
Activity: 87
August 20, 2018, 04:58:20 AM
If you want to give up, then nothing can stop you. If you want to stick to it, then success will get closer and closer to you, it's all about you.
No one knows about the cryptocurrency nine years ago, but it has survived to the present. how about you?
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
There's no need to give up. At least you're not losing money you invested. Just keep plugging away and one day you might hit an airdrop or bounty that would pay properly. Before joining a bounty, try to speak with already existing participants before wasting your time on the bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
It is good to join a bounty and a airdrop campaign that is legit and not a scam type. With a little effort, make a verification to the project first before joining. Always make sure to check it first if its legit or not.
Activity: 96
August 20, 2018, 04:05:34 AM
You should not give up. Many people have not given up on losing money. What you should give up is ICO. But the cryptocurrency cannot be abandoned. If you give up, you will regret it.
Activity: 23
August 20, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
If you give up on investing in projects, I will agree with you. Because you are not really experienced to choose a good project and not be cheated.
But if you quit learning about this market and ICO projects, I would refute your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: