Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 68. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
If what you were told is to make instant cash withing a short term is what cryptocurrency is all about, you should consider your experience as necessary learning event. Now us the time to reposition yourself for future success not to give up!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:10:54 AM
You should not give it up. Do u know the product life cycle, it will has increasing period after a dropping period of time.
Activity: 165
August 20, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
I don't think we should give up now. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year's encryption market has fallen a lot. If we give up now, then we will lose more.
Activity: 129
August 20, 2018, 03:08:41 AM
For me, ico is a new scam. I don't know how you think about ICO. If it is me, I won't continue. I will give up immediately. I think you should protect your money. Use the money for more meaningful things.
Activity: 52
August 20, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
Sometimes there are such moments that you want to quit cryptocurrency, but future possible winnings do not allow to do it!)
Activity: 103
August 20, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
I don't think passing is the best option . moreover, I see no reason for that . you must wait for the arrival of autumn
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 11:13:37 PM
I think that you should not give up. I believe in future growth. Yes, many will think that I am a fool, but does not the market go against the majority opinion? I'm sure that at the moment the market is run by big players, they try to lower the price of coins as low as possible to buy everything at the lowest price!
this will be a waste of our sacrifice all this time if we give up now. the market is down now but that doesn't mean we have to give up with this situation.
Activity: 30
August 19, 2018, 11:09:29 PM
Ohh, You do not have to give up. This work requires a lot of attention and patience. All fall into the hands of scammers, no one is immune from this. You need to continue to borrow crypto. If you want to participate in bounty campaigns, you may just have to choose them more carefully after a more in-depth research
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

It is normaly today, atleast you get paid and have some profit. This time is bad for ICO => bad for bounties too. I was join over 100 bounty but i receive only about 30 token of each, and price around 5-600$ only.
I still trying, do my work for until end of 2018. Maybe we can x10, x20 from bounties Cheesy
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 11:07:39 PM
Giving up gives you nothing but heartbreak. I believed that if we continue hunting and involving ourselves in Crypto, someday this bitterness will end and a new beginning shall occur that will change everything. And we must be there when it happens because we need to wait in order to earn as much profit as we wanted.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 11:05:29 PM
The little results you get are also due to the influence of declining market prices. Beware of choosing bounties so that you don't get caught up in those who are scams. Moreover, airdrops, many products from them are just scams. The token price will also decrease after it is distributed. To get good results you need to hold it for a long time, until the market recovers or until your token expands.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
You need to learn how to understand the conditions laid out in the bounty terms to figure out which ones are likely to pay well and which are a waste of time. I spend as much time screening Bounties that I might want to participate in as I do actually doing the bounty.
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 10:59:48 PM
really tired, why are there so many scams ico so i'm rraats tough with it
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 10:47:26 PM
I rrats rumors to you, because this is also what I have ever experienced, there are actually many fraudulent projects, it takes us much time to promote them on their media channels.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 10:41:29 PM
Not most ICOs are deceptive. Good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:34:43 PM
I think that you should not give up. I believe in future growth. Yes, many will think that I am a fool, but does not the market go against the majority opinion? I'm sure that at the moment the market is run by big players, they try to lower the price of coins as low as possible to buy everything at the lowest price!
Activity: 74
August 19, 2018, 08:35:10 PM
if i were you dont give up!! Giving up means your the loser!! adn the loser will not get rich!! you will lose of of youre hardworking for this crypto currency!! just dont give up!! This coming Ber Month it would be the best day of youre life i promise that!!!all Tokens and coin will go up to the moon!! And this BITCOIN goes to BITCOIN Fever!! just dont give up or lets survove together so we all gonna rich here in crypto Currency!!
Activity: 13
August 19, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think if you could be more strategic in engaging in the campaign, you would be fine. Not everything is about energy. Also avoid running bounty and airdrop in isolation, build a trusted team and work with them in that way some work is shared and more result can be achieved too
Activity: 29
August 19, 2018, 08:21:21 PM
next time double check the projects and look after the founders etc. hopefully you can filter out the "scams" more.
Activity: 13
August 19, 2018, 08:17:59 PM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.
You totally nailed it mate, and that's the perfect way to describe the experience of most people running Airdrops and bounty campaigns. It beats my imagination until I decided to calculate using the same formula the campaign managers use while distributing either bounty or Airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: