Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 69. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
What for? You didn't lose your money until you fixed your loss closing the deal. We tired of bearish market, but life like spiral - just wait and you will win!
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 07:32:35 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

it's up to you, if you no longer trust the ico you are promoting then it's better to stop. all decisions are yours. if you are still sure of the ico, then just continue.
Activity: 278
August 19, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
Please do not stop. Press on and believe me it will pay you on the long run. Try to follow bounty campaigns of reliable bounty managers as well. There will be light at the end of the tunnel definitely. Be focus and consistent in your hard working.
Activity: 134
August 19, 2018, 02:31:59 PM
You are a newbie like me and you suffer a lot, but you think giving up is the best solution? Don't loose hope just try it again, be careful and choose the right one.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:17:40 PM
Dont give up bro , dont do it so early, We have also the same experience. But we are not giving up. Yes there are few campaigns now are doing scam . But you have to be careful when joining a campaign . Dont join average campaign . Always follow quality than quantity . Before joining must check if token are on exchange or not . And what about there road-map and teams . Do research as much you can . Best of luck for you .
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Don't give up already, good things are just about to come and you totally don't want to miss it. Always have perseverance and keep on believing that things will sooner get better here in the crypto world. You can keep on working hard right now then earn later or you can be impatient now and suffer later so be smart with your decisions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
if giving up is not a wise act. precisely now we have to fight hard to make a profit. like now it's time to buy and hold it. we will be rich bro .
Activity: 51
August 19, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
It's too early to give up. It is not only you who experienced it.  Read the whitepapers and check what respectable appraisals sites have evaluated the ventures. Additionally ensure the abundance supervisor has a decent notoriety.  To succeed in life one needs to have patience, that way we succeed.  Sad
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
August 19, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
For you to avoid scam bounty campaign, you must read their whitepaper always and check the background of every developers that they have. In that way you can lessen the scam cases in your part.
Activity: 32
August 19, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
I see crypto as survival of the fittest.
If you are strong, you would make it big.
So no matter how many tokens that might seem fake, just be Patient.
Activity: 89
August 19, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
Note, Crypto is a place for the fittest, so do not in any form give up now.
Definitely some tokens might seem fake or worthless but then there are other tokens thats worth being happy  for.
Activity: 75
August 19, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
A very quick and short one.
NO, do not in any way give up now or later because when you start hearing the success stories, you would end up regretting...
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
I think it's a good choice when give up 2 months ago!
by this time, we're wishing that bitcoin rise up again to sell all of them!
I don't see any sign that market would go up soon. hold USD right now might be the best choice
Activity: 214
August 19, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
Because of the expansion of the cryptocurrency around the world, the scam projects and scammers are also being increasing. So, you have to mare and more careful in crypto field. Do your own research about the projects that you are interesting before make any investment. Don't think to give up anything.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
I don't think it you should give up. Because in cryptocurrency patience is the key. You should keep patience until the price go up. Don't be restless.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
I don't think you will quit. Because this is not reflected in your speech, you just feel a little depressed, this is correct. If we opt out now, we will suffer huge losses. I believe this is something everyone is not willing to. Since we all believe that crypto has a future, then we should stick to it.
Activity: 162
August 19, 2018, 04:52:55 AM
You should not give up now, we must be patient in investing in the encryption market. Although the current encryption market has caused us to lose a lot, I believe that as long as we continue to do so, we have the opportunity to recover the losses.
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
If you have FOMO symptoms, you should give up now.
If you still want to invest, you should take the time to learn the potential ICO options.
How do you choose a good ICO project?

1. The project must be on a national scale, with a focus on value, avoiding inflated, exaggerated projects by numbers: Statistics show that ICO projects are " is in the $ 2-10 million range. This number is sufficient for the project development team and has a proof of concept for a product that is likely to succeed. It should be noted that when receiving this investment, the team must know to allocate to the business activities, project development in a transparent and transparent manner.

Read Whitepaper: A prospectus that records all information about an ICO project. You have to know what the idea of ​​ICO is, there is no potential, where to apply, is there real value? Is it important that the project applies to the blockchain network?

3. The development team, advisor, consultant: First, Are they real? Second, do they have their own business and have success in their own field? The reality is that all leaders who want to succeed with a big project must have a place in their own field. Again, have they developed any blockchain-related projects, or won any blockchain prizes?

Avoid projects with dark periods on the roadmap. Good ICO projects must have clear roadmaps, milestones, and what they will do next... It is not until December 2017 that it will open an office in Iraq, or in June 1818, to open an office in Cambodia. You can not wait for a year to produce the alpha, preferably a token that can be applied right away to use the company's service immediately after the ICO.

5. Token remaining unsold must cancel: Moreover, you have to ensure that the project will not have too many Offerings to over-supply situation, push the price down too low.

6. User community: The community of the product or service must be strong and free from new liquidity. Because if the community is sparse, no one uses the product when you sell token no one will buy. In addition, the project's leaders, CEO or Founder must interact with their user community. Users have easy access to top executives, proving they are very interested in users, and their products have real value.
Activity: 62
August 19, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
Never give up. Yes, there are lots of new ICOs which are scam but there are equally new ones which are genuine with a promising future. Just keep keep on working harder and be vigilant as to which one to promote by joining bounty or invest in. And do lots of research about the project before you join in. I believe that will help.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 04:47:14 AM
If you have time. I think it's better to study cryptography better than to be a fool to be a more erudite person. One of these opportunities is participation in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: