Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 71. (Read 13251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 17, 2018, 07:20:42 PM
Dont give up yet and Dont lose hope better to invest in sure ICOs and be aware of scams. Some ICOs are scam and some are not choose wisely and learn more about the project. If the project is very active and the developer is always active too thats good. Goodluck

Only the losers give up. Suppose you do not think that you are one of these guys? It is the time to concentrate on your cryptocurrencies, think it over which of them can gain more in the future, maybe make some exchanges.

You are right. Only the losers are quitting in the middle of the game. I think that the best is yet to come and quitting now is very bad idea. Quitting now is 100% loss.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
You don't have to give up, everything will be found soon. Cryptocurrency will recover again, but for now we still have to maintain faith in our crypto investments. Soon everything will be fine, the wait is very dignified, because I am sure that our cryptocurrencies will rise again.
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
You join this forum and study any here, there are possible types of earnings - you should know that there are no guarantees and stability here. You have to decide whether you are ready for this or not
Activity: 46
August 17, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
It is impossble to have pick up from each abundance program. My proposal is that, on the off chance that you can have some important coin or token, you can begin making a venture arrangement for a long or here and now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
To give up or not to give up you decide what kind of food and what car to drive, too, you decide if you want to live beautifully , you need to go to the end , but with airdrop I think it's better not to deal with get a penny!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
I have read about so many complaints of people not getting adequate reward or not getting any reward at all from both bounty and airdrop. One thing i believe in is that, to every problem there is a way out. You do not need to give up. If a method is not working, another one should work. There are some bounty managers that manage good projects, you can follow them and participate in their bounty campaigns.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:20:39 PM
Indeed many of the fraudulent icos campaigns promise to pay the tokens but eventually they do not. So we should consider carefully doing the advertising campaign for the boss because not everyone is the same. And you don't give up them because i believe that the market will fine.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
I don't know why someone that only participate in Airdrops is complaining about token price, what do you expect those the participated in ICOs do, some ICOs have lost more than 90% of its ICO prices. One thing I am sure of is the quitters don't win, we only need to be wiser with our decision making when investing either our money or time into these projects
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
Of course, don't give up. You need to pay more attention to checking the ICO, which minimizes the chances of encountering scams. And everything comes with experience. I myself am new to this business, but an experienced friend helps me with consultations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 17, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

you're right. many icos are scam now and many bounty never end. the icos are extended for months and still they never reach the hardcap. these months it's really hard to find a really good project. but there will be better times. and we should look forward to that
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
August 17, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
in few part i agree with your opinion. i have same situation like you. but i never give up. some real promising ico will give or pay us same as our hardwork. by reading the caption 'bounty' their will pay if their project succeed. pay attention with their project and find a good project and your hard work will payed.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2018, 06:17:16 AM
Dont give up yet and Dont lose hope better to invest in sure ICOs and be aware of scams. Some ICOs are scam and some are not choose wisely and learn more about the project. If the project is very active and the developer is always active too thats good. Goodluck

Only the losers give up. Suppose you do not think that you are one of these guys? It is the time to concentrate on your cryptocurrencies, think it over which of them can gain more in the future, maybe make some exchanges.
Activity: 71
August 17, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
You can exchange to your token to real tokens if you think that not real. I know nowadays all tokens price down after the ico. I think it is very early to give up.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 01:45:39 AM
Giving up should be least option anyone could think of. There is no need giving up at all... It seems to be that the whales are manipulating the market but once Bitcoin the approval is made by SEC, we will all begin to see another heavy bullish run. Therefore, there is no need giving up now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
Today, most projects do not bring profit. I can say that loss-making projects are about 90%
The cryptomarket is in a state of decline, which has become catastrophic. A lot of scammers who promise to make you rich, but in reality you will lose your money. Therefore, the result is natural.
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 07:14:15 PM
Do not give up, there were still good and profitable bounties out there. Don't stop searching and discover the good project that we always want. If there were bad, there were also good, so keep searching the good and profitable one.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
Now is not the best time give up in cryptocurrency. Who says you can't make it again in this crypto world? You just need to gather yourself together and learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
August 16, 2018, 04:41:56 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
You must understand that if you will give up right now everyone else would be most likely to give up because with every single soldier that we lose, for other it is more temptation to leave as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 16, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
Don't give up my friend. This is the beginning of your beginning to study the fall in crypto. If you are working on airdrop, it is better for you to work on bounty articles, youtube, and it will be bigger that you get. Choosing an ICO, you just have to see the manager who handles the project, advisors, and make sure the project has a lot of interest. Hopefully you understand that and hopefully we are to the moon together.

Giving up now is what the established players want you to do, so they can get investments from you at a discount. At this times we see unfortunately a big wealth transfer from inexperienced retail investors to pro traders and institutions. Don't fall for their games. But I would also refrain from risky investments like ICOs or small caps until the climate is getting better.
Pages:
Jump to: