Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 72. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
In fact, I think you can wait patiently for a while. After all, you have been waiting for so long, waiting for a while, and as people say, there are many good projects that can pay for what you really deserve. Token or coin, don't give up easily
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
Don't give up!
I think the market will recovery at the end of this year. Don't worry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
Well, if you are waiting for payments from 2-3 airdrops then this is a bad idea, you need to do them every day , and it is not a fact that something will come, do better bounty
Activity: 128
August 16, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
Don't give up, giving up is equal to failure. Think back, how many things you missed in this life and people because you easily give up. If you insist on it, you will succeed. The same is true for cryptocurrencies. I hope you will not miss this time. Don't give up.
Activity: 41
August 16, 2018, 05:56:05 AM
So choose wisely in airdrop form that you will fill it up so that you time can't be waste. The token that you receive in airdrop you can use it to buy coin.
Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 03:00:36 AM
by and by, I think on the off chance that We can not surrender now. That implies you acknowledge crush. Putting resources into hazard can't be dodged. Be that as it may, I encourage you to hold a coin and endeavor to hold up in light of the fact that I am certain if the market cost will increment again as previously.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
August 15, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
Do not give up. Usually it is the last key on the key chain that opens the door. Once you entered this world, you already knew that nothing would fall from the sky, everything has a reason. Perseverance is the way for the strong, if you have taken a creep, stand and start again. There are many good projects that with study and a good commitment will be rewarded.

Yes there are many good projects but they are in the minority and you need some experience to be able to spot them, in the beginning it's almost impossible. There are so many distractions, a flashy website, nice slogans, big telegram group...means all nothing if the fundamentals are weak, the team has no experience or connections to the crypto world, project is not innovative but just a copy cat of something that is already existing, just a whitepaper/research project with no code developed...hard to look at these when you are new.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 04:05:22 PM
You can still make it and achieve your desires if you do nit relent. There are lots of good projects in the crypto space, doing bounty and that will definitely pay you after the ICO. You can follow some bounty managers and you will be glad you did.
copper member
Activity: 381
August 15, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
You must be optimistic and don't give up now, not all projects are scams, you have to be patient to wait for the tokens to be distributed. Be patient and everything will get better and if you decide to give up it will be the worst decision.
Activity: 83
August 15, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

This is true, sometimes you want to let go everything about crypto because it is very tiresome to do the bounties. After all the efforts, it is nothing because it was a scam. You sacrifice your time expecting that in the end, you will be paid for.  It seems so unfair. But you know what, this is not the time to give up. You just said that 2 to 3 pay you meaning there are bounties/airdrops that are not scam. It is really unavoidable that scams really happened but this will teach you to be more cautious in every bounties your going to join.  Do not give up and do not stop. It is worth waiting for.
Activity: 152
August 15, 2018, 08:03:09 AM
I don't really think now is the right time to give up now, because I am sure you have been following up, giving much and also invested your time, resources and money in crypto, so now is not the right time to give up.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
I don't think you should continue. I can give up now. I continue to invest in ICO projects. I think you will only lose more and more. I think ICO is a scam. It is not worth spending a lot of time and money. I hope you can Protect your money
Activity: 41
August 15, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
I personally think that we should not give up now. The cryptocurrency is a new investment channel. It is normal to have a rise or fall. There is such a good platform, which fully demonstrates that this is a very good investment channel. We must have patience when making investments. No patience can't do anything, so is the investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Don't give up, it's not easy to make money on this market, especially when it's going down. You just need to choose ICOs more carefully and be more picky about details.

Yes, we should not give up on our struggle most especially that the current market status is looking good and most coins are increasing and we just hope that it will continue to move for us to our previous losses.
I think you should remain optimistic in participating in various bounty programs going forward because not all ico are fraud so you can achieve success after being able to master your patience although the duration of work is relatively long.
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
Crypto is rather difficult market so sometimes you are misfortune, but you should not give up, just gain some more experience Wink
Activity: 173
August 15, 2018, 07:35:28 AM
Don't give up, it's not easy to make money on this market, especially when it's going down. You just need to choose ICOs more carefully and be more picky about details.

Yes, we should not give up on our struggle most especially that the current market status is looking good and most coins are increasing and we just hope that it will continue to move for us to our previous losses.
Activity: 48
August 15, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
Now many people think so and want to finish, because many projects turn out to be a scam or pay very little. Here you can just wait until the market starts to grow.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 15, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
Activity: 728
August 15, 2018, 07:18:25 AM
I also feel the same thing like that, but I am still passionate and still believe that there will be a good ICO for all of us. I hope to find the ICO and have many benefits for us in the future.
Activity: 273
August 15, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
   Don't give up....everything that happen to is charge to experience. Try to research first and know their project if where is this all about,i mean you need to know the purpose of the project,read their whitepaper,know their platform,and know the people behind this project before joining those project held by the ICO or airdrop. This can help you find a good project that you can earn better and not wasting your time. In crypto knowledge and learning is very important factor to become successful and to earn more profit.
Ill agree with you,there are many options that we are trying to joined like what you had discussed.We should not give up it is part of our trials and experience in this cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: