Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 73. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 15, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
You could join airdrop. and do all the task you are asked for, then thats it.
if you really insist on going to promote them. its better for you to join bounties instead.
its really hard at first. but as soon as you progress youll earn for quite a while and continued.
and dont be impatient, you cannot grow a forest on a day.
so its better to start learning first and then go with bounties for a while.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
I don't you should give up because of that, there is some bounty here that are true and has a care for the community or the money of people. Everyone is disappointed on a scam bounty, they just wasting the time of many users here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:40:54 AM
Personally, I have not done Airdrop for a long time, precisely because they often do not pay, so I took up a bounty company!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
i am disagree with that,giving up wont make any sense,,though some ico are scam but not all of them,,you can still continue by making a deep research on ico before joining am sure with that you willsee a better ico to do,,so never give up now

Absolutely yes there are still legitimate ICO, here in crypto world is not an easy money but if you do your part making some research and studying in the forum there's a big opportunity to earn more and having financial freedom in the future. No time to quit, cause quitter is always a losser.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
Pastikan Anda telah melakukan penelitian yang tepat sebelum bergabung dengan program, masih ada beberapa yang hebat di luar sana. Mungkin ini memang melelahkan dan sangat mengecewakan ketika hal-hal tidak berjalan atau diatur. Cobalah untuk melakukan sedikit riset tentang proyek sehingga dapat bernilai waktu Anda.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
Just don't look at the crypto prices and come back in September, October Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 06:32:18 AM
I totally agree with you. I had been doing that, participating in a lot of projects and doing the bounties and airdrops for them. and now when i get the coins they worth nothing or even don't get listed on any exchanges. I have quit the airdrops and only doing the bounties. Hope i make good money in bounties to make up for the time i put in them
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
I think I'm going to get out of the market by turning my investments into fiat because I've lost a lot of money and I think it's going to be worse.
Activity: 32
August 15, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Was anyone here through the 2014-2016 bear market? What was the turning point where everyone realized the bottom was finally in and the market turned bullish.

I am very interested to hear if there were any specific events that occurred around that time that changed the direction of the market. Maybe we can spot similar signs today.

I wasn't following it too closely around that time due to other things going on and the general negativity around bitcoin (after getting in during the end 2013 run), but I think it was a very gradual transition. There was no point where you could really say a bull market was starting, things just gradually started getting more positive. You didn't know we had hit the bottom until well after the fact. It wasn't until we broke back through $1,000 that I really started to get more excited.

Activity: 22
August 15, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
If you are not confident in the ICO recognition skills, I recommend not investing in an ICO. You just wasted time, not profit for yourself.
When you are really confident, you should invest in what you feel exceeds 90% confidence.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
I totally agree.  I already too long time participate in the company of generosity and practically nothing have paid.  I certainly knew that there are a lot of scammers, but there are more than honest ones

I receive payments almost daily from various projects, and all these payments are very small, mainly for social networks. And even more projects have not paid anything yet.
Activity: 42
August 15, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
Instead of giving up, split your money in portions and use them in short way like trading. The bigger your investment is, the chances of disappointment will be high according to the current market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 15, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
I will not give up now, but I will choose the project which will be success in the ICO, but don't need to spend many time for joining the airdrop, so many scam ICO and multiple accounts in this forum, it only wastes your time for joining it.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 06:26:32 AM
there are some ICOs that end badly and from that experience can be a lesson for you and maybe also for others, that we must be more careful to choose projects, look for those who have good teams and good development too
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Was anyone here through the 2014-2016 bear market? What was the turning point where everyone realized the bottom was finally in and the market turned bullish.

I am very interested to hear if there were any specific events that occurred around that time that changed the direction of the market. Maybe we can spot similar signs today.

check weekly charts on bitcoinwisdom and you can see what happened. switch on RSI also and look for the divergence.

notable incidents that happened around that time: brexit decision, 2nd halving and trump became POTUS.

Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 06:24:07 AM
now is not the best time to give up crypto, prices have fallen so low that now there is no point in selling at such prices . we just have to wait and hope
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 06:20:49 AM
You do not need to give up. Bounty campaign has been very lucrative for some. It would have been good if could just ask directly from those that have been successful through bounty and ask about how they were able to achieve some of these fits successfully. As a matter of fact, i have done so many bounty campaigns that have paid me well. I could remember participating in an ICO bouny, that paid me nothing less than  $3000 worth of tokens. I have also participated in some that also paid well. You can just try other aspects apart from social media bounty.
Activity: 63
August 15, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
You should not give up now. We all have waited a long time so wait a little bit and give time to market to stabilize it. Then you can reach your goal.
Activity: 288
August 15, 2018, 06:17:43 AM
Don't give up my friend. This is the beginning of your beginning to study the fall in crypto. If you are working on airdrop, it is better for you to work on bounty articles, youtube, and it will be bigger that you get. Choosing an ICO, you just have to see the manager who handles the project, advisors, and make sure the project has a lot of interest. Hopefully you understand that and hopefully we are to the moon together.
Activity: 67
August 15, 2018, 06:12:25 AM
It is not the good time to quit. I think we should work more and spend more time in market. We should believe that the market will be in better situation soon.
Pages:
Jump to: