Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 19. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
If you have some big amount in saving then you should have invest in bitcoin now as soon as possible because price is quiet low now a days so if you can invest now and hold them for as long as possible for you as you find right time then you need to sell so this will be profitable for you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
January 26, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
If you have a decent amount of funds it's not that risky to invest a small part into BTC. Just believe and hold it fit a ls long as possible. The price is quite low now so the profitability is much higher. Just don't invest all your savings into it. Also do proper research by yourself rather than depending on people's views.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
collecting others opinions are like you dont have any trust in your self, we are not an expert and we dont have any predictable knowledge to give some advice what will happen next in the market. bitcoin volatile is just like a turtle that slowly ups and down moving on its own shell. meaning at this moment making profits in bitcoin is not yet seen. if you want to buy bitcoin dont look at the current change, look for the future change though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
January 26, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
I think before investing in bitcoin first learn the profit and what risks that can happen with investment in bitcoin, when is the right time to start, so in the future we will be ready with all the risks and no need to fear or regret with the decisions we make
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Be wise in every decision you make. Think and analize first before you invest. Investing bitcoin is risky, but yes, you can also get a big profit when you invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
January 26, 2018, 11:00:50 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Well it depends to you. If you will invest in bitcoin, theres a higher chance you can gain a lot of profit rather than investing it to some stock markets or in staying it in the banks. Having prior knowledge about bitcoin can grant you a huge amount of profit especially in investing money to it. Before you engage yourself as well as your money in bitcoin, you need to learn first how it is done and what are the things you need to avoid.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
January 26, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
Obviously investing in bitcoin opens opportunity to profit from price fluctuations in bitcoin, and of course this is time to buy because bitcoin prices are declining, believing that if bitcoin still has good popularity and advancement in the future, it is even supported by increased bitcoin adoption in some countries of course this is very good for bitcoin advancement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
All one needs to know is how to predict the market in a good way so that it benefits you. But come on, with all this talk of the BTC price, I actually think it can't get any worse that it currently is. The only not too good thing about it is, it's still a very high price for investment and we are currently slow in that regard. But if you invested earlier, you are not in bad shape at the moment. You only lost the icing. Let's give BTC some credit. It's done more good than harm, and it will be back stronger. At least I expect it to.
Activity: 14
January 26, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
I will invest in butcoin because i want to earn more money and earn large and i wanna pay for my scholol payments and many more
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
You should invest in thr bitcoin and believe your self and your instinct. Don't trust the other and always trust in your self.  Always do a research because bitcoin price can be predict by the statistics but by 40:60 chance. It is better to invest in the bitcoin now because the price of the bitcoin is low and affordable you will feelnblue if you see that the bitcoin price rise again and yet you choose not to invest. Trust the potential of the bitcoin because it is a secondary source of income for us users and investors of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
January 26, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
I think its depend on you but if you want suggestion i can say that go invest in bitcoin because at this time the price of bitcoin is getting higher so your money will increase easily,like me i have investment on bitcoin i trust it that it will pump as soon as posible,just set your mind in positive way.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
January 26, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
Yes, since bitcoin investing is very profitable for long-term investments, now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, as the next few months bitcoin prices will rise quite high, and can generate huge profits.
Activity: 434
January 26, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
yes it is okay as long as we have the capital to infest and we also have to dare to menaggung resiko.saya think this is a good idea because we can save for the future of our lives if we need money and if we invest more profits
Activity: 552
January 26, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
It is up to you if you want to invest in bitcoin or not because joining or investing in some of coins like bitcoin is to risky and make sure that you have enough knowledge about market cap of any coins because if you didnt know the proper investing your money was going to zero so may point is accept if it is the value was falling or it rising. I suggest that keep learning and searching about trading.
Activity: 33
January 26, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
First, better read this area, read it.
And so I think, of course, its price goes up and up
Activity: 34
January 26, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
Watching how much you want to invest and how much you know about this
If your investments are not big, it will seem better to invest in another Crypto currency, and as a whole I think that the Crypto currency will grow and grow
This is just the beginning
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Hi there Moneypham5! There are several articles, news, and experts claiming that bitcoin is just a fraud, scam, a bubble and much more. But I tell you, why they care if it is bad, why they keep on reporting it, why there are so fascinating that they wrote article about bitcoin and they ended up saying they hate it but the question is why? In my own opinion they are just saying bad news to make the price goes down and make their entrance happier than others. Some people buy bitcoin at high price and some buy it during the price is low, what makes them happy is the income it generates. As a conclusion, keep in trust to bitcoin because many people cares about it.  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
the market is currently very unstable. I think it's just a long-term investment that can benefit us. bili one of the coins in crypto and forget for a few months or even years. because I think in the coming months all prices will go up
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
I believe you have invested in Bitcoin primarily because it is currently declining. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency, I think you should stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you do it yourself so you will not blame others
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Well its up to you, depends on what your opinion to bitcoin.  Some people says bitcoin is a fraud/ scam thats is why they are afraid to invest into it,.you decide and think wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: