Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 25. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
Buying ICOs right now is not a wise decision due to the situation of the market right now.. I'll advise you to buy the listed tokens and coins because they're all cheap right now, most of the recently listed tokens are selling as low as 95% below ICO price. Just buy on the exchanges and wait until the next bull run
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
I really liked the news that binance will join ico and create its own blockchain. The launch is planned in the coming months. I wonder what they are implementing in their own project. Will there be a return opportunity? Is it also interesting whether the automatic listing of tokens on the exchange itself?

Is binance coming up with a new ico open to all. It will be nice to get more information on this.
Which supports my earlier verdict that new good token ideas are coming up.

Am also interested in this project Oretoken.io as it appears to be from a real functional company
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
I really liked the news that binance will join ico and create its own blockchain. The launch is planned in the coming months. I wonder what they are implementing in their own project. Will there be a return opportunity? Is it also interesting whether the automatic listing of tokens on the exchange itself?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
It is a great moment to start investing. I think if you are picky with ICOs and check every project in that you are going to take part in, you will reach your goals. There are still some great projects on the market, but they need to achieve their soft cap first.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
I think it all depends on your perception and understanding of the ICO market, because not all investors have the ability to identify true and false ICO projects!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 04:46:08 AM
I think it is not the best opportunity to start investing in ICOs at the moment, because the market is still going down and it does not seem to change very soon. Stay tuned and wait for a better market conditions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 04:42:12 AM
I think this is the choice of your own because in my opinion everyone has different beliefs, the most important thing is to use whatever it takes to grow the assets you have.
Activity: 773
December 06, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
Of course, you can invest in ICO, but you need to choose a worthy project, but now they come across somewhere in 1 out of 50. And since many will want to invest in it, your chance to get into it is very small.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
I do not think now is the right time to invest in ICOs . Be patient, wait for Jan 2019 and see how it goes but you can invest in projects that have reached their soft cap if you must.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 06, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
I doubt the effectiveness of the current ICO, but many companies collect soft cap and this will allow them to continue the development of their projects. But if you want to prepare for the upcoming bullrun, it is better to invest your money in time-tested projects.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
I do believe that there are still some ICOs worth investing into, but do it with due diligence of course
Activity: 420
December 06, 2018, 03:59:27 AM
Please stop investing in ICO. Now that the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, investing in ICO will only make your money disappear. Patience waiting for a good market to come in consideration of the purchase of ICO. ICO abuse led to the decline of Ethereum.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
December 05, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

This is how I am looking at it, with everything very cheap, my advice would be to just buy a few mature coins such as, BTC, ETH, LTC, NANO, NEO. I would then hold and wait for the next bull run. Once the prices rises back up to ATH, I would then sell it and invest in an ICO buy then you will get 3 to 5 times your original investment, then another 5-10x's off of the ICO's. Any ICO that is currently running is in fear of not reaching hard/soft cap, and has decided to wait or extend the ICO. Investing in an ICO is not good right now as most projects are failing!!!! 2019 will be the year to invest!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 05, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
Yes you should as long you studied them well.
Never invest because of the market situation or hype.
Make sure that you will know every corner of an ICO.
You should get to know the team members and if they are working hard for the project.
Make sure that you are not on a scam project.
Activity: 434
December 05, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
I think that you can start buying ICOs again, because it is a very good way to make a profit in a short period of time. Just flip and make 20-30% monthly.
Activity: 310
December 05, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
i think it is not good time to buy an ICO. it is too risky bro, more risky than a reward you would get
you are better to buy bitcoin then hold it. it is better to do
copper member
Activity: 351
December 05, 2018, 12:23:30 PM
Buying from ico's is risky.. I'm beginning to feel like people who invest in ico's just like to give away free money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 05, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
Investing in start-up projects is still very risky. It is better to invest in altcoins such as ETH DOGE PERA XRT CDX. I'm sure of those coins. While the situation on the market is unclear.  We need to wait a little longer and start investing in new ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 05, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
Wait for next bull run as many ICO's are not able to achieve the required funds and going to close and making refunds to their investors because of this bear market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 05:54:54 AM
I think anyone who is going to buy ICOs should be careful, as the market is full of scams, and it is very difficult to find really good project. I would suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates, as they are not paid and real.
Pages:
Jump to: