Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 28. (Read 39215 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
Thats largely dependent on your understanding of how the crypto market works, but the question you should ask your self is what is new that ICOs are bringing to the table? Otherwise, you should study the already existing coins and make your picks from there.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

Sir I think it will better if you buy some altcoins that are still in the market. Because I hope when bullrun start all altcoins will go up. This is just my idea. Many projects are not in high quality on these days. I mean ICOs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
if you still have confidence in the ICO and can provide benefits to you then you can invest and buy at ICO so it all depends on your courage. but in my opinion it's better you can buy ICO and participate in ICO again.
Activity: 476
December 03, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I would suggest to avoid joining or investing in ICOs for now while the market is bloody. Maybe we need to take a break with ICO because ICO will not give a good profit as for now. There are lots of ICOs that are very high in price on their PRESALE , that gives very dip price at the end. So avoid top join on this kind of investments.
Activity: 363
December 03, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
It's really unfair to tell anyone that he should keep away from ICO investments, knowing that there are still good ICOs out there. Let's not generalize all ICOs. What you should do is to make a due diligence and triple evaluation of the ICO before investing. The main goal is to look for the good one.

Yes, it is important to find a good, secure ICO since almost all ICOs are fraudulent. You need to be careful and investigate a lot before you work or trade or buy anything with the ICO. Evaluate and give a good place for us to invest Grin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
December 03, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
it's hard to see ico that is too legit the more ico-spreading ico than the legit but even so ico is still there but only a few or few investors are too frightened to invest in the ico because maybe on the paths they have or their experience just like others do not just put all your money into a ico because you can lose money and say others just invest your money as you can and do not just invest everything so you'll eventually repay investors with more money but you do not have the money they invest in because of the huge scam ico scams but there are still good ones who are selling the ico's pro investors in the ico so before you buy coins in ico it's good to not get mad or scammer down.
Activity: 223
December 03, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
You should wait for Ethereum to develop an ICO platform that will allow investors to get money back when the project shows signs of fraud, then ICO investment will be safer and ICO market says they will also recover.

I have also thought of such a scenario. It is what I believe the ICO market needs.
lets say a window period of about 3 months in which ICO investors can withdraw their funds back. It will make ICOs come up with more competitive incentives.

The question

Is Ethereum working on such a platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 03, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
There is no one I think would tell anyone to invest any fund anywhere rite now.  I mean no one would give investment advise at this period.  Your own choice of investment might not be same as mine. That's my understanding
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Consider one thing. Imagine that many investors into top cryptos are suffering severe losses for now. Many top cryptos lost more that 85%-90% from their ath. So even the market will rise like phoenix it will first of all influence top cryptos. Then previous ICOs and only then... may be... today's projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
You should wait for Ethereum to develop an ICO platform that will allow investors to get money back when the project shows signs of fraud, then ICO investment will be safer and ICO market says they will also recover.
Activity: 223
December 03, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
I do not know where you are going to say that a new wave of ICOs is coming and the market is growing again. I just found this time is not good to invest in an ICO project.

Cheesy I think so. Maybe he try to lead everyone to his story by some "cool" words. It can be said that ICOs are launched everyday. And there is no wave here, it is as a flow of water.

I am not used to cool words. I was only of the opinion that ICOs in the 3rd quarter where fewer than of recent.
That and the fact that the cost of ETH presently is so tempting to make one invest in ICOs my choice of words.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 03, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
The decision is all yours as you are in best position to know what your see in any ICO before invest in it , just need to be very careful and do a due diligent for any token you willing to get in to and I wish you all the best in your investment.
Activity: 588
December 03, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
You saw good recent ICOs? Give me a tip. I know about only one just now - that one that I am currently promoting in my signature.
Activity: 225
December 03, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
The market is still bearish and there's no sign of bullish market until now. Actually the market is not on a recovery period. It is still on a downward trend. Investing in an ICO is still a very risky one. We see a lot of ICOs didn't reach soft cap. However, there are few good ICOs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
As I noticed, even in the bear market ICO projects raise money and successfully traded in the market, but only the best achieve success ! I think if the market starts to grow in one piece, ICO will become even more popular.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 03, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

i advice you to keep away from ico right now until the market rise again most icos dump in exchanges after sale

i think its depends on how we believe with the ICO project,,
if the project is great and really promissing, why not ?
the most important thing is do your own research before investing on ICO project my friend
Activity: 305
December 03, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
basically its hard to predict when bull market will be, many project ICO is appearing but most of them are scam, some good looking tokens are also dump because of the sluggish market you should be more patient and wait for the real bull season appeared.
Activity: 574
December 03, 2018, 11:04:22 AM
Maybe buying ICO is a good step. What's more if the ICO purchased is a good project like IronX. IronX is an ICO project with an Exchange background. And also IronX is the top Exchange. In my opinion, if you want to invest properly, investing in IronX.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
December 03, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Wait a little bit, if the market gives the more signal about the bullish trend and it might be a good choice to participate in the ico. As you can see about how the bearish market was giving a very bad impact to the ico market and it has decreased a lot because people fear about the bearish trend.
copper member
Activity: 232
December 03, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
I think so crypto market is going to be boom. Many ICOs are coming, it's a good sign for now. Market is recovering slowly, green trends exists now.
Pages:
Jump to: