Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 29. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 685
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
It's really unfair to tell anyone that he should keep away from ICO investments, knowing that there are still good ICOs out there. Let's not generalize all ICOs. What you should do is to make a due diligence and triple evaluation of the ICO before investing. The main goal is to look for the good one.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 03, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
Not a random one. But yes, it's the correct time to select best of ICOs to invest in as the price of a token are generally compared to and are bought and sold with crypto and rises proportionally. In that way you'd have a double growth if you invest now on a good project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

I suggest if you want to invest in ICO, you should make observations until you are really sure about the project. but instead of investing in ICO, isn't it better for you to focus on trading because it's safer and more profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 03, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
I do not know where you are going to say that a new wave of ICOs is coming and the market is growing again. I just found this time is not good to invest in an ICO project.

Cheesy I think so. Maybe he try to lead everyone to his story by some "cool" words. It can be said that ICOs are launched everyday. And there is no wave here, it is as a flow of water.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I will buy from January just i waiting for a better position. We hope something will be growing market from new year. But i don't think at this moment there are no good project. But i bought cheap rate cryptocurrency to keep hold for 2019.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 03, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
I do not know where you are going to say that a new wave of ICOs is coming and the market is growing again. I just found this time is not good to invest in an ICO project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
Where does such information come from that the market is preparing for a bull run Huh And I think that most of the new ICOs will also be fraudsters. Therefore, it is difficult to answer you here.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
December 03, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

if you want to take risks, it's not a bad choice. but remember ico is not like before that can provide profit easily. so it's better to reconsider your plan. and finally the market is getting ready for bullrun? Don't joke, if you look at today's chart, it looks like there will be another decline that will start.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 03, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
in my opinion, if you have large capital and are not afraid of the risks that will occur later, then you may join there, provided that you must have sufficient knowledge in an ICO project. to reduce the possibility of fraud
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 03, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

tje onlynthing taht can be difficult is to distinguish the right andscam icos so learn to do so an dypu will be fine
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
December 03, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
I personally prefer to invest in coins that have real products and have proven to be beneficial for everyone or the community. I think the ico market is difficult, even the minimum target is often not achieved and the average idea or concept they have is the same as the previous project that was available.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 03, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

it depends on you and on you only as there are many good icos and you will he able to find the one you will enjoy holding
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 03, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
I do not think there is any reason not to invest whenever you have found a high quality project, i mean even if the market situation is not good if you invest in a good project that will definitely give you returns sooner or later, so go for it.
Activity: 733
December 03, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

buying ico coins now is not a problem as long as we can choose ico which is potentially potential and not detrimental. this is useful to keep your assets guaranteed and not get a loss, so I think this is the best thing to choose ico more selectively before investing so that your fixed profit is earned during the bull run in the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 03, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Why did you decide that cryptomarket was ready for bullrun? also I don't see any triggers for ICO to come up, in my opinion, you hurry, we should wait for more friendly market.
Activity: 462
December 03, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

Most people are keeping away from ICOs since most failed due to the bearish market. The market has not fully recovered yet, so I guess most investors are also keeping away from investing in ICO. Wait for the market to be bearish, that way you can ensure that some ICOs have chances to succeed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 03, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
Better not do it for now. We still don't see what that "new wave of ICOs" can give us. I mean, we still don't have any hint if it will be a positive or negative one. Better also inveat some on altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 03, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
It's not a bad idea for buying ICO right now. Since ETH price still at low, you can choose good ICO that sell their token based on ETH, not USD. So when ETH price raises again, you get the benefit from the price gap. But remember to choose carefully to avoid scam and loss.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
if it is true that bullrun will come, then it can be assured that there will be many successful ICOs, unlike today many of them choose delay. In my opinion, for now there are very many ICO projects which are considered good in terms of team and concept. they are faced with an unstable BTC / ETH condition
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 03, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Well, now it's hard to say. Some complain that the project promised one thing, but the coin is worth nothing. But this is according to investors of some projects. Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next. But I think if the project is strong you can invest.
Pages:
Jump to: