Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 30. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 03, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
IMO, you shouldn't.

Start buying coins that are on the exchanged already and put bitcoin on your priority so you won't have any problem if the market tanks again, there's still a chance to recover. Unlike with these ICOs, if the market tanks them, chances of recovery is quite low.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 08:36:14 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
If that project is good , you can invest in it , it almost depends on the project because a real good project, its value will increase even if the market is falling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 03, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
At present very many new ICOs are appearing, but some of them only commit fraud without a real project. however, if you find a trusted project and you are sure of the project, there is no harm if you re-invest in an ICO project
Activity: 602
December 03, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
Personally I'm actually out.. I will consider to enter in a project only on presale or private sale with good discounts (more than 40%) compared to ICO price, otherwise I think it's still too risky to invest in ICO phase and it's better to wait for exchanges..
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

Depends on you. Just know where you should invest and makes sure that it won't turn into a scam project in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 03, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

Depends on you. Just know where you should invest and makes sure that it won't turn into a scam project in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
I wont advise any one or you to invest in ICOs at this point. As much as you think the market is finally bouncing back, that isn't the case from my own perspective. Even at the heat of it, ICOs are still being launched in this space whether in a bulls or bears market. How they'll pan out in the marketplace cannot be foretold, but the overall, they will certainly not do well now due to low interests by the investing public
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
I think not. Still not the right time. Im bounty partisipant and find so many ico have not reached softcap. Its really sad. The market conditions still bad, you must hold on and keep away from ICO, waiting the crypto market have good movement. Its better than you lost your money. Please be patient.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 08:19:15 AM
The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.

Undecided I really worry about this. I think it is difficult to know when the bull run will happen. Good projects have planned to extend their ICO duration to next year now. I think we should wait more to have a clear signal of bull market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
December 03, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
If you are determined to become an investor in the ICO project,then it is worth considering projects that have entered the market and are now selling tokens,or have already entered the market and the exchange and are actively working to develop their direction and product. With the fall of the market, many fake projects have left the market, but many promising ones have also suffered, the interest of investors has decreased after the price of bitcoin, so before making a decision you should carefully analyze all the proposals and be sure to take into account the funds that you are ready to lose in case of failure.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 03, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

i advice you to keep away from ico right now until the market rise again most icos dump in exchanges after sale
Activity: 223
December 03, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: