Pages:
Author

Topic: Should ICOs be regulated - page 15. (Read 24188 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 06:36:06 PM
If regulation can make initial coin offering free of
*scam
Bad project
High influx of project entering ico.  Then I would say yea
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 03, 2019, 06:35:06 PM
Regulating ICOs has its pros and cons, a regulated market gives room for controls (good or bad?),gives legitamacy and improves investors confidence.Evidently there will be more funds pouring it.There will be less scams as project teams will be held accountable for their actions.One of the downsides is that it can kill small projects with great potentials as they can get lost to bereaucratic process.And as such kill innovation
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 06:28:18 PM
Ico should regulated but i think it depends on what service will they offer especially if the ico is more on securitt tokens then i think it should regulated. But if one time all icos will be regulated then i think its a good idea and good for the community.
Activity: 686
March 03, 2019, 06:23:56 PM
I think that ICO should be regulated, since one of the last strongest problems of the cryptocurrency market was the problem of a large number of scams and fraudulent projects that pumped money from their investors and disappeared.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 04:06:47 PM
If investors dont consider the regulation of ICO, how do they want to be protected? we have seem a lot of scam in ico from every part of the world.  This regulations are made public for team and investors to see, nothing hidden, Except for cases of disclosure of confidential details the development adopted. I also want investors to bring suggestion to the regulatory bodies on exchange listing within certain period,
I think that these directions will not be accepted soon, perhaps not earlier than in 5 years. I invest and understand that the risks are huge in this field of activity.
f bank employees and investor are interested in the cryptocurrency market, then it can be much faster.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
March 03, 2019, 04:04:05 PM
If investors dont consider the regulation of ICO, how do they want to be protected? we have seem a lot of scam in ico from every part of the world.  This regulations are made public for team and investors to see, nothing hidden, Except for cases of disclosure of confidential details the development adopted. I also want investors to bring suggestion to the regulatory bodies on exchange listing within certain period,
I think that these directions will not be accepted soon, perhaps not earlier than in 5 years. I invest and understand that the risks are huge in this field of activity.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 03, 2019, 03:41:48 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 03:16:45 PM
Of course you need to adjust the ICO. It is important that there is control over the project itself, so that the team does not turn out to be scammers. To continue to defend the project against hacker break-ins. Then Investors will be very willing to participate in the ICO
bce
Activity: 756
March 03, 2019, 03:03:11 PM
in my opinion ICO really needs to be regulated, so that someone is responsible. the problem now is that many of the many people sometimes misuse ICO as they like, like doing a fraud, and sometimes there are also hackers, and it all makes a lot of people nervous
Activity: 686
March 03, 2019, 02:31:17 PM
I strongly agree with that, with the team auditing each ICO that will enter, it will minimize circulation of scam ICO, especially if there are laws that cover ICO, then the solution to all this will be found by requiring each team and everyone those who are related to ICO to provide their personal data in full, so I am sure they will not dare to do a scam because there are law enforcers who will hunt them down
ICO is in dire need of such measures, of course it will not help to completely get rid of scams, but it will give a second chance to all the sphere, return the trust of investors and their money
but even though like that I am sure there will still be fraudsters because it is impossible for all ICOs to be successful so they can just use that reason in cheating.
Activity: 448
March 03, 2019, 02:26:39 PM
I strongly agree with that, with the team auditing each ICO that will enter, it will minimize circulation of scam ICO, especially if there are laws that cover ICO, then the solution to all this will be found by requiring each team and everyone those who are related to ICO to provide their personal data in full, so I am sure they will not dare to do a scam because there are law enforcers who will hunt them down
ICO is in dire need of such measures, of course it will not help to completely get rid of scams, but it will give a second chance to all the sphere, return the trust of investors and their money
copper member
Activity: 1190
March 03, 2019, 02:04:59 PM
Looking at the current situation, I think ico's should be regulated.
This will introduce strict rules on what will be the cost toons that ico can be initiated.
There are many factors which are important to decide the faith of the ico which includes development of the project, area, exchanges listing and other technical details.
With regulations, there will be transparency and people can easily invest in genuine project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
March 03, 2019, 01:59:54 PM
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 01:50:16 PM
Certainly. The astronomical volatilities of cryptocurrency caused by incessant launch of ICOs is distasteful and that has made the crypto sphere loose alot of enthusiast especially newbies in 2018. ICOs should be fully regulated in my opinion
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 03, 2019, 01:41:50 PM
I believe that everything needs some form of regulation to prevent exploits. I know that some won't like this answer but reality is that people are getting scammed off of some investment schemes revolving around crypto.
Activity: 887
March 03, 2019, 01:39:43 PM
I also hope that in the future there will be people who are fully responsible for the construction of the ICO project so that the fraudsters are defeated and the hunters are not harmed anymore because they receive feedback from their hard work. Given how raw the ICO is fraud and investors who continue to complain the ICO supervisory body must be formed as soon as possible because otherwise fraud will not stop and hurt each other.
copper member
Activity: 336
March 03, 2019, 01:33:05 PM
Am on the opinion that ICO should undergo some level of scrutiny and regulation to seive the scam projects and make the cryptocurrency space safer for investors. Unscrupulous individuals are taking advantage of the deregulation in the industry to exploit the investing public and regulatory bodies needs to bring them to book.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 03, 2019, 01:18:30 PM
Yep ICO s need it and all we need it ,because every time scammers come and leave with investors money so we need regulations investors must understand who are team members and everything about the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 03, 2019, 01:11:22 PM
Not only the ICOs, but the whole market needs regulation now. With a high degree of probability we will come to this in a few years, but the question of what form it will all be at the end.
in the words you are talking about wishing at the end, then I think it is only a hope that regulations will be held because I think before there is regulation you have to have an analysis that will occur after that so I think regulation must be mature not just hope
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
March 03, 2019, 01:08:00 PM
Not only the ICOs, but the whole market needs regulation now. With a high degree of probability we will come to this in a few years, but the question of what form it will all be at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: