Pages:
Author

Topic: Should ICOs be regulated - page 22. (Read 24188 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 03:39:05 PM
It is a very difficult question, because I think the majority of our community is still for the lack of the third party and against regulations, but we need to protect the investors funds from different art of fraud projects.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 13, 2019, 03:07:51 PM
Personally I don't agree with complete control or regulation, but I can only assume that it can't be avoided as all understand here - there were many fraudulent projects that in turn frightens off investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:24:11 PM
In order to keep the last investors ready to invest in ICO, it is imperative to resort to all possible instruments able to at least restore the trust of investors and ensure their stable earnings, as well as protection from losses and scam.

While the ICO is not regulated by anyone in the bounty there will also be fraud. Unfortunately, I see even experienced participants who fall into bad campaigns and do not receive a reward.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 12:15:48 PM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?
I am in full support of this. In fact some folks on this forum have really been trying their best in exposing scam projects. Yet we still see a lot of them come up. not everyone of them can be noticed and which is why we need regulation, else there might not be a stop to it.
I am sure that a lot of investors are expecting a development like this.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 13, 2019, 11:52:00 AM
To me ICO must be regulated. Many may say that if the ico is regulated then the rate of flourish of crypto currency may not be well but the way number of crypto currency are increasing it's very alarming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
The creation of a bounty hunter Union would be a good option for partially regulating and paying for bounty campaigns. Also, the Union can carry out analysis and audit of the project that plans to conduct a bounty campaign.
if it's really running it might be very helpful for the quality of the ico itself. the fewer scams, or all the best for investors. but unfortunately are such regulations possible?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 13, 2019, 11:44:32 AM
ICO definitely require serious regulation, since regulation is now an important part of the legalization of the cryptocurrency sector, I think that all this will definitely make sense, especially if you understand that all this will actually make sense after 5 years.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 13, 2019, 11:36:09 AM
The creation of a bounty hunter Union would be a good option for partially regulating and paying for bounty campaigns. Also, the Union can carry out analysis and audit of the project that plans to conduct a bounty campaign.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 13, 2019, 11:30:36 AM
I have long been advocating that the conduct of ICO is regulated by a single body or organization that could follow the legality of the collection of investments. That would save millions of dollars of honest investors from scammers. Tell me where you can vote for such an initiative? I would love to support her.
copper member
Activity: 370
February 13, 2019, 11:21:14 AM
for me ICO must be regulated by policy policies that make all ICOs have no fraud. I strongly support if ICO has special rules, so we avoid fraud. currently ICO fraud is not counted. I often find ICO fraud. I want this regulation to be realized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 13, 2019, 11:00:40 AM
Yes and ICO is being regulated by large exchanges in this market. According to my observation, 100% of ICO projects running at large exchanges will be successful and the price will be higher than the ICO price. Therefore, it completely limits ICO scam and makes investors more excited and secure
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 13, 2019, 10:55:38 AM
In order to keep the last investors ready to invest in ICO, it is imperative to resort to all possible instruments able to at least restore the trust of investors and ensure their stable earnings, as well as protection from losses and scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
February 13, 2019, 09:32:53 AM
Well, the regulation of ICOs does not mean that the whole cryptocurrency or blockchain technology be regulated. We really need a body that will oversee the lunch of ICOs, atleast a trusted body. Investors need to trust the system again, because not everyone of them can go about an effective research.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 13, 2019, 09:03:49 AM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?

I thought those rating sites can help us but they are helping scam ICO to scam us, we really need regulation because so many people are already losing a lot of money, if nothing has been done on this, soon there will be no more ICO investors.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2019, 08:56:41 AM
Regulation of ICO is likely to lead only to the fact that fraudsters will become smarter and smarter, but in general nothing will change!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 13, 2019, 08:08:47 AM
I agree if it is formed as a body overseeing the ICO. So they checked the new ICO or ICO that was still running. So if the body is formed it will help investors and bounty hunters in determining ICO. And scam projects will disappear.
This is indeed necessary because ico is now very severe where too many frauds exist and consumers and participants experience substantial losses in this business. make the market itself also influential
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 13, 2019, 07:57:55 AM
Yes, the current ICO scam project is very well-made, and the team is very active during the crowdfunding campaign, but after the end of crowdfunding, there is almost no news.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 13, 2019, 07:44:51 AM
We need regulations to have tool to punish scammers! Now they can run away with money collected from investors without consequences. It must be changed, and only regulations can make order with that.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
February 13, 2019, 07:39:37 AM
I think the presence of regulations is very much needed, if there is no regulation, then anyone can make ico so that it is vulnerable to scam projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 13, 2019, 07:00:06 AM
If the intention is to protect the investors from scam and failed ICOs, then the proposed regulation should be push through. Many scammers are now using ICOs to steal funds from the unsuspecting investors so it really need a regulation that will effectively prevent this kind of crypto scamming. Any initial coin offering should be examined including those offering with no clear product to offer and select only qualified ones to enter the market.
Pages:
Jump to: