Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 19. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 12, 2018, 08:52:37 AM
I suggest to hold, the market condition that is still red until now makes us have to be patient, if you still expect profit then being patient is the best solution, I am sure that in December the crypto price will recover.
- Well, except for the hold, we really can not find another solution at this time because the value of altcoin has fallen too much during this storm, we can not cut losses, if we do that, loss will be a number that we never thought it would appear. Patience is essential at this stage, we should wait for another cycle to emerge, and as many people here are saying, it is December, the moment that people are very confident that the recovery will come, if everything is exactly as everyone thinks, the future of crypto in the next time would be very good but if it's the opposite, I believe the most terrible and chaotic things will come
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
I think not, now is the right thing to buy, not sell, prices are dropping so this is the right opportunity to invest, the principle of buying cheap and selling expensive.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 12, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
Stellar is not a coin for which I would hold on with all my might. Therefore, most likely you did the right thing, now you need to find a more stable alt.
I actually would prefer to hold on stellar than a lot of other altcoins including waves, ripple or even monero. Stellar currently has a massive use case and adoption, there are also quite a number of projects been run on the stellar network,it as well isn't doing bad in terms of daily volume or market cap. I believe in few years time XLM will indeed be way higher in price
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 12, 2018, 02:47:41 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Stellar is not a coin for which I would hold on with all my might. Therefore, most likely you did the right thing, now you need to find a more stable alt.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
November 12, 2018, 01:24:14 AM
every investor certainly has speculation thoughts each depends on confidence and patience in investing in selling or buying in my opinion in conditions and situations like this we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in investing of course
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
I suggest to hold, the market condition that is still red until now makes us have to be patient, if you still expect profit then being patient is the best solution, I am sure that in December the crypto price will recover.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
It is necessary to sell coins only in extreme necessity. And if you have enough money, then it does not cost them. They will prove useful to you, believe me.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
All current pennies in the market are reasonable to buy. As for the sale, I think not. Waiting for more time the market price starts to stabilize to sell. Do not worry about hugging.
Activity: 14
November 11, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
Yes we should not sell our coins by this time because the market is still very weak but instead we should buy more coins that we can invest once the market value is increasing.
Activity: 7
November 11, 2018, 08:58:40 PM
investing is not like what most of us think and there would always be red days, but before selling always bear in mind if this selling will give you huge loss or a positive income, if selling will bring you nothing then its better to hold.
November 11, 2018, 08:51:13 PM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
November 11, 2018, 08:37:22 PM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 08:14:19 PM
Many analysts predict only in 2019 the influx of large investments in the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, only this can save the market from real destruction.
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
hold the first. the current price rise is just the beginning, if you want results that over time it could have been because of the time it is still old and new coins gradually back up. with willing to be patient to wait will definitely be greater in value.
Activity: 7
November 11, 2018, 07:56:55 PM
The market is still relatively low yet based on your set goals, you must be able to decide how long to hold and when to sell. The best thing to do in this bear market is to work hard for more coins or buy as many as you can afford as the market will take the bull rise soon.
Activity: 8
November 11, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
But now too long as for me. I was waiting some time and eventually I lost my money os if the trend of falling prices will continue I think I will sell my coins
November 11, 2018, 07:45:52 PM
But now too long as for me. I was waiting some time and eventually I lost my money os if the trend of falling prices will continue I think I will sell my coins
November 11, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
What you say seems to be true too and indeed I think this is the time to buy potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, I'm sure with us buying bitcoin or ethereum we can get big profits
November 11, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
By looking at the condition of the market that is actually being unfriendly. Then I wouldn't advise you to sell. You should hold the first, be patient a little while until market conditions slightly improved. And I am sure, will surely there comes a time, only a matter of time only.
Activity: 12
November 11, 2018, 07:31:04 PM
Just give you a favour to make the decision. Think  yourself about sells. Anybody would to say you anything, you know. And you would regret about it in future.
Pages:
Jump to: