Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 22. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
When you buy Altcoins at high prices, i think nobody sells them. So it depends on the time that we have the form to suit our Altcoins.
Activity: 560
November 10, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
WE must be like somebody that we are not. It is gaining momentum for that to bring values for itself when the time comes. It is bear market now, so we should stay calm and hodl like we are.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Only if you see that your coins will be dead soon you should sell them and pick some new. But don't sell bitcoins or ethereum!
no one will want to invest in a coin that will die soon. of course they will choose good and profitable coins in the future, among the top 10 coins in marketcap coins. yes you are right, bitcoin and ethereum must remain long-term because of the highest price.
Activity: 674
November 10, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you sell Altcoins and Bitcoin now I think you will be disappointed and have a bad time making a mistake in the future. Then you can not fix it and get your assets back. Altcoins are strategic for long term.And you should XLM because it will along with Ripple make a special action in the future.
Activity: 560
November 10, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
Really according to its price that is 0.2 euros and it cost it is understable to costumers that increase their panic system and start doing some selling. But in the other hand it is resistable to say that it is not correct to do that because of market that will burst by the end of year.
Activity: 319
November 10, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
Well, April was a good time to sell XLM, if I had XLM now I'd probably continue holding it because current price doesn't satisfy me at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
Only if you see that your coins will be dead soon you should sell them and pick some new. But don't sell bitcoins or ethereum!
Activity: 672
November 10, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
selling coins or not I think that depends on the amount of confidence and patience of the investors themselves if frantically afraid to experience a loss will certainly sell their coins if they still have strong conviction and patience will surely wait for opportunities for greater profits of course
Activity: 72
November 10, 2018, 06:30:19 AM
Selling coins is not a good choice now. If you think that the coins you've invested in do not have a lot of development right now, you can choose to transfer your assets to some of the best encryption, maybe you'll get more profit.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 10, 2018, 01:14:18 AM
Don't hear to other's people advices. Try to take your own decision after your own analysis.
Exactly. In the business, one must be good enough to make one’s own decisions and these decisions should not be affected or influenced by what other investors say or suggest. Because we assume individuals are rational and make rational decisions, we assume that the decisions made would be purpose oriented as well. In addition, knowledge also matters and one man having a limited knowledge about the market will not give you a great direction to walk on.
Activity: 658
November 10, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
I don't think selling coins is the strategy of each investor because of the size of the investor's confidence and the amount of patience of each investor in the conditions and conditions that we have now, we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 12:17:23 AM
There is no point selling the coin you have been holding just for the sake of selling.  I  know sometimes,  when the market is down and your coin get devalued,  the temptations to sell is high but just walk away and come back later to see what might happened, instead of selling based on panic
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

have a little more patience, wait for december or the next year, surely we can have a huge profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 11:20:26 PM
i think XLM is a quality project. it has practical uses in real life. it allows people to send and receive any currency around the world. it is worth holding for a long time
Activity: 14
November 09, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
Stella (XLM) is really a good Altcoin, it can compete with Ethereum platform. At the current time, Stella is completing their new platform, so there are still some issues, so when it is stable, its value is really worth with its potential
Activity: 12
November 09, 2018, 06:39:41 PM
dECIDE WHAT to do so that when things dont go as you might have expected, you have only you to blame, if you are an opportunist, then little pump that saw somme coins gain value might have provided an opportune selling opportunity, you could uyse the chance to make something little, but if you are serious with the crypto platform then  wait a little longer, there is more o come
November 09, 2018, 06:19:18 PM
The cryptocurrency market is gradually recovering from the downward movement it has been experiencing for the past few months now so I will advice for you to hold onto your coin for sometime so as to fully reap the benefit of the market.
Activity: 10
November 09, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
Now it is very good to invest in a crypto exchange, this is a new trend. Many of my friends are constantly watching, for the emergence and release of new exchanges on the crypto market.
November 09, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
You can only make this decision yourself if you bought some coins or tokens and you are at gain now you might sell or sell half and keep half and watch the market
Activity: 602
November 09, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
I believe patience is the mail key in crypto platform.
So my opinion is the market is not pumped yet that's why you should keep patience and hold until the market is not high. Stay cool and wait for a better market within next 2 or three months.
Pages:
Jump to: