Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 23. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
for my opinion you should just hold for a while so you dont regret later if the price become high i suggest to hold and wait
Activity: 12
November 09, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Different members here have different targets and approaches while investing. Some are here for short term trading and thus investing for a margin of 5-10% only. While others want a bigger cut and they can wait longer. Thus, it really depends on what is your target. Also, you need to take into consideration , your risk taking ability. If you do not like taking much risks, sell units sufficient to recover the investment cost and trade with remaining coins.
November 09, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
Don't mind with a litlle change in the market now. I think the market will get a good signal soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
Selling big portions of such coins currently may be extremely unprofitable, only in case if you will buy another crypto instead it is reasonable.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 09, 2018, 05:25:42 PM
You can sell if you want or keep it if you want. But before make a decision always think more so that you cannot make mistake or can result is not good. Doing that can result for you to get better what e ever happen to the coins that you have.
Activity: 25
November 09, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
All current pennies in the market are reasonable to buy. As for the sale, I think not. Waiting for more time the market price starts to stabilize to sell. Do not worry about hugging.
November 09, 2018, 05:15:00 PM
hold the first. the current price rise is just the beginning, if you want results that over time it could have been because of the time it is still old and new coins gradually back up. with willing to be patient to wait will definitely be greater in value.
Activity: 15
November 09, 2018, 04:55:33 PM
For me I will choose not to sell any of my coins today because I think all coins now are dump and it is not a good idea to sell any of our coins .Can we still wait for a few weeks or months until it's price is in a high rate then we can sell it.
Activity: 6
November 09, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
April was really hard for holders like you, so it is already too late to suggest something but at your place I would better hold than selling everything because I'm believing that those projects would have a great future.
Activity: 19
November 09, 2018, 04:41:15 PM
Resale, when the profit makes up more than 50%, is considered the best thing when we keep coins with low price, which, it should be, managed to please your lust, due to the fact that anyone must own the probability of limiting himself, and this is seen from such as a long time you hold a coin.
Activity: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:39:14 PM
I've fixed x2 profit selling half of my XLM tokens and just holding it, waiting for a long bull cycle on the market, when it gives at least x10 I will sell some maybe 25%
Activity: 15
November 09, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
Due to market status, market goes red and with this situation the alts must be hold into your wallet as well, and when the market recovers as well as the market this is the right time to sell the alts you have and buyback again when the price goes down.
Activity: 18
November 09, 2018, 04:18:38 PM
one's reason to buy and sell very much
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 09, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
Now looking at the market conditions that have decreased I am not sure you will do this at this time. because of course it will give you a loss when investing now. it's better to patiently wait to be able to get big profits later
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
I think to sell coins or not depends on the confidence and patience of the investors in investing in conditions and situations that like now we must be smart to take advantage of opportunities that we will get to benefit
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
if I myself want to wait for the right moment, to sell it because now the market is in a condition that is not possible to sell it. just wait for the price of BTC to rise surely alt will go up very fast.
Activity: 733
November 09, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
if selling coins at high prices is not a problem now, but most of the coins are now in a downward trend in prices. so I think it's a thing we have to examine further than sell better to hold the coin.
Activity: 936
November 09, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
do not sell coins when the market conditions are in a bad position, I would suggest to keep hold because the current position of the coin is in a low condition and it will not give a large profit in sales.
Activity: 11
November 09, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Stella (XLM) is really a good Altcoin, it can compete with Ethereum platform. At the current time, Stella is completing their new platform, so there are still some issues, so when it is stable, its value is really worth with its potential
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 07, 2018, 01:42:46 AM
Selling your coin is an individual decision however,  there are signal that may suggest you seeking your coin if you are daily trader.  Those that trade cryptocurrency regularly already know what to look for when the chart is showing a tip off and when a coin is in a selling region!
Indeed, when we have digital assets fully is our right. but with circumstances like now isn't it a loss if we make a sale now? this must be a consideration for investors
Pages:
Jump to: