Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 21. (Read 10367 times)

1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

For me it's price is not suitable for selling so I think you should hold it for now or atleast a couple of months.  Wait for the pump so that you can earn a good amount of profits. 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
I will not sell my coins at a low market price like now. I see that there is good potential for development in my coin. So that he has a bright future that can reach a high price again when the market price is normal, it rises steadily again. It doesn't matter if you have to wait a long time, this is also good for me to use to buy other coins again at this very cheap price.
Activity: 12
November 11, 2018, 05:52:17 PM
I think for now you better hold your coins. Or if you really need it better you sell some of your coins. So if later the price is back up you can sell the rest.
Activity: 14
November 11, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
As per what you need. Sell ??coins if you need money. or save your coins for the future.
November 11, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
I think you have to sell it now, too, because the price has plunged down, if you hold the coin you hold, maybe you will lose a lot of things, so I think when the price is stable you should buy it again.
November 11, 2018, 05:39:42 PM
You can only make this decision yourself if you bought some coins or tokens and you are at gain now you might sell or sell half and keep half and watch the market
November 11, 2018, 05:38:06 PM
everyone now expects that the market will begin to grow and so you should not now sell your coins
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
By looking at the condition of the market that is actually being unfriendly. Then I wouldn't advise you to sell. You should hold the first, be patient a little while until market conditions slightly improved. And I am sure, will surely there comes a time, only a matter of time only.
November 11, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
Now it is not the right situation to sell the coins in the market because the prices of your holding went very low in the market. So if you sell now you will make very less profit compared to a previous year high price, instead of selling for the loss it is better to sell them when the prices increase in the market.
Activity: 7
November 11, 2018, 05:13:33 PM
To my mind, nowadays you should only buy more and hold in case if you've bought previously.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 10, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
If you think today is the better day for you to sell your crpyto, then go for it. Besides, there will be no bad decision if you are already contented with the profit that you will get if you sell your crypto today. Sometimes, holding is not good if the crypto will immediately falls down and its recovery is unknown.
Activity: 936
November 10, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
buying and holding is now the best choice rather than having to sell. because by selling we will not be able to get a good amount of profit, we see the current market position is unstable and not good as a sales option.
Activity: 19
November 10, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
To my mind, nowadays you should only buy more and hold in case if you've bought previously.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Selling is not the right approach, on the contrary if you can you must  buy more. Relatively prices of all cryptos are really cheap.
Looking at the current conditions with the price of most coins going down, of course this is the time to buy as many coins as possible, so I think we can get big profits
November 10, 2018, 05:29:16 PM
but I recommend to buy it, because the price is still cheap
Activity: 15
November 10, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
with the huge dip happening now and still no signs of recovering i think it is better for you to hold your coins and wait for the next year to come and hopefully it would be a good year not only for the market but for us investors too.
November 10, 2018, 05:12:49 PM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
Activity: 19
November 10, 2018, 05:11:34 PM
I think you have to sell it now, too, because the price has plunged down, if you hold the coin you hold, maybe you will lose a lot of things, so I think when the price is stable you should buy it again.
Activity: 42
November 10, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
No do not sell your coins, if anything this timing is right to be buy more coins while the crypto market is bleak.  I have just loaded up on CANYA Coin - CAN.  Massive bull run into Xmas time.  It should easily reach $1.00 USD by years end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
November 10, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
Selling is not the right approach, on the contrary if you can you must  buy more. Relatively prices of all cryptos are really cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: