Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 24. (Read 10367 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
The xlm is still dip to my own view and selling now will give you a return so I will advice you to hold and see the moon we have all waiting for , if you feel you are in profit already and want to move to another coin then good luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
Selling your coin is an individual decision however,  there are signal that may suggest you seeking your coin if you are daily trader.  Those that trade cryptocurrency regularly already know what to look for when the chart is showing a tip off and when a coin is in a selling region!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 06, 2018, 09:23:59 AM
At the moment, this is a bad idea, and at the time of creating the thread, it was also bad. To sell coins now is to get a loss. You just need to learn to wait for your price.
- I'm not sure this is a bad idea because we can not be sure of any decision when the future of this market is extremely mysterious, sometimes it will be like you say, a bad decision when we only get losses and regrets in the future but sometimes, it would be a very good decision to avoid bigger losses when the market is constantly purging and removing altcoin during this period. So, I think we should determine the potential and future of the coin we hold, observe the volume of trading and its volatility in recent times, that will make us understand that we should sell or hold
Activity: 560
November 06, 2018, 09:21:15 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I think you should sell a little to be able to continue investing in other areas. Because I think the market will take a lot of time to recover. Instead of waiting, you should accept the loss, but find a better altcoin for a profitable investment. Waiting is not always good, we need to improvise in every situation.
Activity: 812
November 06, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
do not sell coins when prices are not in good condition, this will only hurt. keep hold of the coins that you have and that can be used as a producer of good profits rather than having to sell but with disappointment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
At the moment, this is a bad idea, and at the time of creating the thread, it was also bad. To sell coins now is to get a loss. You just need to learn to wait for your price.
With a declining market it is indeed a bad idea if we will make a sale because of course we will get losses. as it is now all the average is still decreasing
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 06, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 06, 2018, 05:14:08 AM
Why sell coins when they fell heavily. You sell those coins that are growing now if you have any. Then you can earn, and so you only lose your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 06, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
I wouldn't advise selling the coins when the market is in red unless you are in absolutely need of cash .And of course that could change if you believe that the coin you are holding is gonna crash.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 03:43:41 AM
What you need right now, if you need cash you can sell the coins you own, and if you do not need the money then hold your coins till the price in the moon and that will give you a very good profit.
Activity: 16
November 06, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
I only sell when I don't really believe in the long term scale of the project. But if I'm hodling I will do that smartly to avoid major losses.
Activity: 15
November 06, 2018, 03:10:11 AM
What you say seems to be true too and indeed I think this is the time to buy potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, I'm sure with us buying bitcoin or ethereum we can get big profits
November 06, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
 The market has not yet recovered as at now, though there has been a sign of bullish run in the market, and we are all speculating right now. If you bought during the dip recent dip, you should be in a little profit by now and you can take advantage of that.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2018, 03:05:07 AM
Don't hear to other's people advices. Try to take your own decision after your own analysis.
November 06, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
Nobody knows what will happen next. I saw many cases when it was worth selling at a cheap price, because then the token fell even more, then again, and then it was completely delisted from all the exchanges and disappeared from the market. Of course, these are extreme cases, but never advise to act specifically, because there are certain nuances in any situation that you should pay attention to and act on the situation, and not as written in the books!
November 06, 2018, 02:43:32 AM
I don’t think it’s a good time to sell tokens because the current market is still in a depressed state. If you want to sell it at a high price, you’d better hold a token and watch the market price. If you doubt the price, then you sell it.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
XLM is still near a bottom just like most other coins so hold on and wait for the next big rise over next few months before selling. That will give you lot more profit than now.
Activity: 9
November 06, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
Now it is not the right situation to sell the coins in the market because the prices of your holding went very low in the market. So if you sell now you will make very less profit compared to a previous year high price, instead of selling for the loss it is better to sell them when the prices increase in the market.
Activity: 16
November 06, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
now the market price has started to be normal, I see all the coins are recovering and if you wait a while, most likely in the next few days the market price will rise like xlm is currently red, but the chart movement has been balanced and increasing.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Don't mind with a litlle change in the market now. I think the market will get a good signal soon.
yes it will definitely get.
our patience so far will be paid off by seeing prices rise.
add our assets now to welcome special prices
Pages:
Jump to: