Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 25. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:46:21 PM
Some coins have grown a bit, it gives us the opportunity to sell them. I think that now is not the time for long-term investments, so we should enjoy a small profit.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:17:06 PM
Now buy and Hold, maybe choose PoS program, i like this coin

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I definitely wouldn't sell it now. Look at his schedule, he's alive. The coin didn't fall to the bottom. There are constant movements, though small.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 08:05:14 AM
I think you should hold because the market is just recovering and I think we are yet to see anything yet. You might be in a better gain in weeks time but be watchful

i dont see any recoveries so far but yeah the best thing to do for now is to wait and hodl because there is a slight chance that cryptos  can make a comeback .  

Re: should now sell coin or not

no we shouldnt sell our coins on this current market situation because we can only end up loosing , however it is still advisable to sell if you have legit reason on why you need the cash .

i also notice that most trader/investor are now selling to cut thier losses , i dont know if they are only afraid that the market wont recover anymore or they are now switching on other safer assets .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
November 05, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
Go to exchange site and know the value of it. If you will get some profit then sell it. If not just hodl it and wait for its value becomes higher.
Now is not the best time to sell coins and tokens. the market is preparing to change the trend and you risk losing your profits
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
I think you should hold because the market is just recovering and I think we are yet to see anything yet. You might be in a better gain in weeks time but be watchful
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
Go to exchange site and know the value of it. If you will get some profit then sell it. If not just hodl it and wait for its value becomes higher.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
To my mind, nowadays you should only buy more and hold in case if you've bought previously.
Activity: 16
November 05, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
Activity: 5
November 05, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
I agree with you, aspiration and progress always give a positive result, if you are stretching before him and trying to be successful. There are a lot of them, because everyone sees this as a big benefit and they want to steal money. They earn dishonestly and this is not very pleasant on their part. Smiley
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
 The answer depends on what coins you are holding right now and what you want to do in the future, but i would not sell promising coins.
November 05, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
According to its old prices, I can say that selling stellar would not be reasonable in this term. Just like a big portion of the all altcoins, stellar has a very low price too and I think the solution is just waiting for now.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 05, 2018, 06:14:21 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Do you need urgently money?because That is depends on your decision mate on how you needed it,if you see that the price of the tokens you hold is improving and it hits your expected price you can sell it,or you can hold it if the price is low but always check the project if they are making good development so that you can make a good decision what you need to do to your tokens.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
Yes we should not sell our coins by this time because the market is still very weak but instead we should buy more coins that we can invest once the market value is increasing.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
November 05, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
To my mind, nowadays you should only buy more and hold in case if you've bought previously.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
November 05, 2018, 05:07:54 AM
The best thing is instead of selling all you can sell some and keep some coin if you think that this coin still got potential to go up again. Because we don't know the future so don't miss the chance to make a profit.
Activity: 16
November 05, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
It is your own choice ,if you think that you need to sell your coins, then go , you are the one who is very familiar with your account, so if you think it can benefits you and your investment then continue the work.
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
I do not think that for miners or anyone, it’s a good time to sell their coins. Since both have cost us to undermine them, be it days, weeks or even months, we must know how to identify the time to sell.Now is the time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: