Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 44. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Do you really need money so that you will sell it? if you don't need it too much, keep it from getting you to sell without getting profit. you will regret
Yes, I also think that it is better to hold coins.  The price will soon start to grow and therefore now it makes no sense to sell coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 25, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Do you really need money so that you will sell it? if you don't need it too much, keep it from getting you to sell without getting profit. you will regret
Activity: 69
August 25, 2018, 01:26:58 PM
Now is not the best time to sell coins.  But you can sell some coins if you are afraid of losing all the money.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
If you think that that the value of that coin satisfied you then that's the time that you need to sell it, but for now if you see that it is not enough wait and hold it for a time then you may sell it after.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 25, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
I personally have sold a few coins that I had when bitcoin pumped last month and until now I have not bought crypto again because I believe the dump will still happen
Activity: 101
August 25, 2018, 12:56:43 PM
Look at the market and annalise it properly, weigh your options on the amount you bought your coins with andthe current value, consider the possibility of growth and development and watch the trend the coin has registered, few years back then decide whether to sell or not
I agree.  It is better to wait and get a good profit when the market recovers, than now sell coins.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
In the bear market it's better to postpone trading till October. You will only lose if you sell in the decreasing market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
if the price of the coin has exceeded the purchase price at the beginning of the coin we have two choices, namely to sell it or hold it until the price rises back to a higher price, for me XLM is now better held first because the price is too low
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
You can sell if you are in profit, and if not, then I feel that this is much better, you are trying to hold it until it is the moon again. Holding can give you a larger percentage of profits.
At present, if you can buy more, try to buy, because it's time that the price can be higher than you can afford.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 25, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
you can see the condition of the market, it is neither stable nor at boom, XLM is a great project so holding your coins is better than selling it at low price
Activity: 90
August 25, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
if you want to get a high profit in the future  i think for me investing is the best way to get a high profit in the future but if you want to buy a altcoin tokens and hold it until the price of your token are increase and reach the target price of your holding altcoin tokens i think you are now a become richer because of their altcoin token you hold in a long term investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 25, 2018, 12:08:13 PM
Stellar (XLM) is really nice project and chart of this coin looks good. I think you should wait next bull run and only then sell. Coins like XLM are strong and heavy so they will not disappear from the market.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 25, 2018, 12:04:50 PM
I don't think it's the right time right now to sell your coins, be patient and hold your coins until the price in the market gets better, don't be confused, if you make a hasty decision, you will only be disappointed in the end ...
in my opinion, don't sell coins now because the market price is still low. we sell it after the market price rises and we must always be patient waiting for it to happen and don't be rushed so we won't be disappointed.
I think it depends on your needing because we don't know do the value of cryptocurrencies can raise in the short-term or not? This time can be longer than your guess, so, if you have some plans need to have money to doing right now, you should sell a little of the amount to do that, I think it's better than wait for a long time and regret.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

The decision still depends on you. I believe that you should still learn how to make decisions on your own. All you have to consider is the profit that you'll gain. Learn when to sell and when to wait if you would want to maximize your gain in the future. Just be wise in decision making.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
I don't think it's the right time right now to sell your coins, be patient and hold your coins until the price in the market gets better, don't be confused, if you make a hasty decision, you will only be disappointed in the end ...
in my opinion, don't sell coins now because the market price is still low. we sell it after the market price rises and we must always be patient waiting for it to happen and don't be rushed so we won't be disappointed.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
If you want to earn profit in a short time just sell it as soon as possible but if you want to earn more profit better if you just hold your coins and wait for the increase and bump up of the market price, wait until the market goes green again and that is the time to sell your coins.
Activity: 164
August 25, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
Now do not sell coins.  It seems to me to wait another month.  By this time, most likely the price will start to rise.
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 08:01:08 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
Oh nooo, i believe this isn’t the right time to sell your coin. All prices are so cheap and no one knows if it’ll be more cheaper.. It’s a risky time to make a move, so i think we all should wait more.
Activity: 119
August 25, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
On the off chance that I think in the event that you truly trust you need to make a greater benefit for the present, you ought to be smarter to hold the token and watch out for the market cost until further notice, yet in the event that you are pondering whether the cost will go down, better offer and don't hope to back again in light of the fact that it will feel lament when one time the cost back took off.
Pages:
Jump to: