Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 48. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:03:23 AM
I think we should hold him until the end of 2018. Think that the price will rise, perhaps on many. I would recommend to buy this coin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:32:51 PM
You should not sell coins now, if you want to get more benefits then you will hold them for a long time until the bull market arrives.
The market is now generally down and not suitable for selling coins.
Activity: 124
August 21, 2018, 11:20:31 PM
you should wait and be patient for now. and that's the right choice. but it all depends on your financial situation. if you really have to sell and you have other plans, the decision is in your own hands.

I also think that you must be patient now.  Because the market is now unstable and it is better to wait for stable growth.
Activity: 15
August 21, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
You just should keep it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:40:30 AM
Just try to look at the price of you coins for now if this be dump or pump.
But if this a pump in the market must better to sell of it and if this be low price just hold it a long time and wait on when be recover so that you can avoid selling your coins into low price.
Activity: 111
August 21, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
August 20, 2018, 08:39:47 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
XLM is centralized cryptocurrency and managing by big company but beside that XLM/Stellar have big and strong community so i think XLM can grow up in future, but if you want to sell XLM and need money is up to you.
Activity: 616
August 20, 2018, 08:20:41 PM
in my opinion, for now don't sell your coins, because the coin prices in the market are down and very cheap,
it's better to hold the coin you have until the market gets better, if you sell now you might get a loss
because I'm sure soon the price of all coins will increase
Activity: 141
August 20, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
Every one of us has business principles that are different from each other, but at the moment we know that all the prices of bitcoin and all altcoins go down, it's the best way to hold the coins we have now, then we sell at a high price
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 20, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years.
Yes, I wouldn't sell either. The coin will grow in price. Now every coin is dropping more, and selling could be tempting but when the market recovers many coins will moon
Activity: 133
August 20, 2018, 05:43:48 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Of course, now you should not sell coins or you will lose a good profit.  It is better to wait at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 64
August 20, 2018, 05:36:14 PM
If you now sell coins and make a profit, then it seems to me worthwhile to sell and invest in another coin.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 20, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

It depends on how much you need it. I think it is important that you'll know the potential of your coin so that you won't have any regrets in the future if ever the coin reach the best value. Try to read their whitepaper to know the future of it and it's platforms. However, the best thing to do during this dip is to hold until you reach the best value.
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
If you have a better idea where you can apply these facilities then of course sell. If you believe in crypto currency, you better wait!
The current prices in the crypto currencies market are very low. selling at these prices is a waste of money. prices will rise in the near future because the bull season will begin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
 If you have a better idea where you can apply these facilities then of course sell. If you believe in crypto currency, you better wait!
Activity: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
this i sthe time to hodl or buy  not to sell
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
August 20, 2018, 08:43:21 AM
I think that now you can not sell anything. Now many coins are very much cheaper. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. If you are sure of the projects in which you invested your money, then just wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
I think that it is not necessary to sell now, it is better to wait until better times, since the market is all at the bottom and this affects all crypto-currencies.
Activity: 82
August 20, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
Hey, partner, don't give up, don't sell your coins, I have lost $100,00000 myself, I invested all my funds in cryptocurrency, I believe it won't let me down, let's wait for the bull market to come. Wait patiently, don't give up.
Activity: 145
August 20, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
This is not the best idea.  Now it is better to hold coins or buy more coins.  Better to sell coins at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: