Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 47. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
My advice is very simple, HOLD! Don`t sell. Just buy more if you can. And than have patience. Te predictions for the future are very good.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:30:46 PM
XLM altcoins are good enough to invest because the price is cheap and if you experience a price reduction not far from the price we buy. waiting for the right time to sell XLM and you can monetize enough profits
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
I think it is better if you continue to hold until when the market is high again. Though the price has dip very low and no body is sure of when the market will recover, but if you want to make reasonable profit, it is better to hold till the market recover. For me that depends if you think your earning has a small earning as you invest on it I think it is good. You may think on your situation. But in every coins that we receive of participate in ICO there's a possibility that it may sky rocket. Better monitor the exchange for a week. I think you may decide what is best.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 06:23:32 PM
you shouldn't be selling your coins right now. everyone expects that soon the prices will soar again.
Activity: 94
August 22, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
What's XLM. I guess it's stellar.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
I think you should wait for some time until the market recovers, it can take several months but I think it is better than loosing the initial investment you made.
Activity: 218
August 22, 2018, 06:00:34 PM
Why sell coins? Better not buy a promising coin of projects such as cointroops, casper. online io, it will help not only to diversify your portfolio , but also to earn in the future.
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
I will advice you based on my own principle. Any time I'm investing in a coin, I always set target for myself. So if you had target as per the price level your coins should reach before selling them, then you would whether you should hold or sell. Moreover, in crypto world, patience and contentment are very important.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
You can now sell coins and invest money in ETH.  I think this is the best option now.  The price of ETH will grow faster than XLM.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:33:16 AM
To be honest, i believe no one should sell anything these days. It’s so obvious, at this point the best thing you can do is waiting for a higher price.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
I think holding is still the best option at the moment.

Don't be greedy. Greed may destroy you. So have some patience and deal, calm and cool heads.
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 04:29:49 AM
I think you can wait for prices that are higher than the current price, even though the price of bitcoin is now starting to increase, I think you can wait for higher prices. so you will also get many benefits.
Activity: 171
August 22, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Now is a bad time for selling coins.  It seems to me worthwhile to wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 22, 2018, 12:23:24 AM
I think you can hold it in the long run, because now the price is still cheap, so you will also get more profits by waiting for higher prices.
If the price is cheap then don't sell. If you think that you could trade coins and  purchase it back for a lower price then do that.
Activity: 272
August 22, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
I think you can hold it in the long run, because now the price is still cheap, so you will also get more profits by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 107
August 22, 2018, 12:19:55 AM
in my oppinion, it is not a good idea to sell your coins now.
the market are going down right now, you will not get any profit by that.
better hold until the market recovering.
but if you need some urgent money, you can sell it.
if not, better hold.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
I don't think it's a good time to sell cryptocurrencies. I believe that people who still hold cryptocurrencies must lose money, but I believe that as long as you have enough patience to wait, you can finally make a profit from this market.
Activity: 105
August 22, 2018, 12:16:03 AM
Everyone has different ideas, some want to stop losses in a timely manner, some people want to make a short-term profit, and others wait patiently and hold for a long time. You need to have your own strategy. I choose to be patient.
Activity: 102
August 22, 2018, 12:10:48 AM
Just follow your heart if it's urgent to sell, but if it's not urgent it's better to hold it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 22, 2018, 12:04:19 AM
I think that now you can not sell anything. Now many coins are very much cheaper. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. If you are sure of the projects in which you invested your money, then just wait.

I am agree, if we believe on our investment, we should waiting market recovery again. I am believe cryptocurrency is best investment right now and i am believe crypto will growing bigger in next 3 year. Its too early selling our coin because we will losing our opportunity making profits on this market
Pages:
Jump to: