Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 45. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:06:42 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Study the market situation first. If your profit target is reached, then sell it. But if not, hold it and wait for a little more time.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 08:06:18 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

For now just keep in holding it for awhile but if you think selling it now still give you some profit then let go. For me since I see market start to recover I would rather hold it until come the bullish market. By that time it double my profit or even triple it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:00:29 PM
If you have some profit on it And if you nees urgent money no matter you sell it. but in my case i am just holding them untill the bull run of the market is started and. I think i will come soon and what we need to thoroughly do is be patient and holding because when the bull run started the value of your coin would rise in several folds.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
In my own opinion, I will suggest that the best thing for you to do especially in this period of dip is to hold your coin patiently until when the market recover fully from the bear because if you sell now, it will be at loss. When the market recover fully from the bear, the bull run will start and then all coin will begin to grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
We are now running through bear phase.  So coin prices are very low.  I will not suggest presently to sell coins.  In opposite to it I will suggest  buying at present rates.  
Sell in bull phase when the prices will be high.  It should be the policy of small investors if want to earn good profit.
fsn
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
You must really sell your coins, and your chances of remaining with anything will be reduced to absolute zero. Do not hope on something that will never happen.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
It depends to your tokens price, if you think that you can get a profit if you sell it now . I suggest before you buy a coin make sure it can increase its value in the market, then also make sure if you sell it you can get a lot earning from it.  All you need do is wait for the price  come a bit before you sell. Always sell the top and buy the bottom.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
Wait and hold till matket goes up, then sell. Repeat this excercise multiple times so that u are able to take advantage of market fluctuations and make bank.  If there's no immediate need in selling those coins for some reasons, you should hold it and i guess wait for the market price to recover. That will increase its profitability if it recovers and rises. Be patient, the market will grow.It's only a matter of time.  Cheesy
Activity: 43
August 24, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
Usually prices to sell are over, these prices are quite low and if you think you can get a good position with low selling then you should sell, i choose to wait.
As a trader i dont sell my coin when the price of it is low, i always wait a perpect time or perpect oppurtunity until the value of my coin will increase again and then i will sell it, i think you better wait until the market will be green again so you can sell your coin with higher price.

Right, as of this moment we are on the ghost month and all of the altcoins are in crisis or bearish position and there are big loss if you sell you might hodl them until bull market will came and crpyto will have a good market again. It's almost 7 months when all the crypto decline in price hoping that this BER months will alter the price for once.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
It is good for you to hold at this moment and wait for the bullish market. Any attempt to sell now, it will be a loss sale. Hold on to your coin ,that is the only way you can laugh
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
If the APR is not sold, now just make sense to sell there. Now we can only wait for the bullish trend. Only those who can wait will be able to earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
Usually prices to sell are over, these prices are quite low and if you think you can get a good position with low selling then you should sell, i choose to wait.
As a trader i dont sell my coin when the price of it is low, i always wait a perpect time or perpect oppurtunity until the value of my coin will increase again and then i will sell it, i think you better wait until the market will be green again so you can sell your coin with higher price.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
if you buy xlm at a high price from the current price, you better save it because I think the price will go up again.

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 24, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Sorry if it is not an answer to your question but how can you trust someone's investment advice that you have no idea about?
Activity: 11
August 24, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
It is suicide to sell at this point especially if you bought in december. What can it hurt to wait a year or two to see if the situation is better. Selling now is giving away free money to high rollers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
I think that now you can not sell anything . Now every coin is dropping more, and selling could be tempting but when the market recovers many coins will moon . The coin prices in the market are down and very cheap,
it's better to hold the coin you have until the market gets better . If you believe in crypto currency, you better wait
Activity: 46
August 24, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
I think now is the time. just the rate is not very high and just can be bought. and then there will be an opportunity to sell it profitable.

i think now is the best time for us to wait for the market to recover because today's market price is too weak and  can't help improve our dream investment if we are afraid of market fluctuation which is very common to happen in crypto market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
I think now is the time. just the rate is not very high and just can be bought. and then there will be an opportunity to sell it profitable.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
Don't sell your xlm now. xlm, eth, litecoin, and some other popular altcoins, will rise in price. You can wait for it until the end of this year. all cryptocurrency prices will rise.
Activity: 62
August 24, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
Why sell coins at such a low price?  If by the end of the year the price does not rise, then you can then sell the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: