Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 46. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
By condition of market being very low, the option is just holding the coins to do not go to lose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
For a while, wait a minute. Soon the price starts to rise. This is a good trick to get profit even though it's not too big

I think the best strategy for now is to hold its because if we force to sell it today we might be earning to small amount and might be losing our investment capital to i suggest to wait for a while until the market recovers so that we can sell it in good price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
If your target is reached then sell your coins then you will get a good profit. In my point of view you shouldn't sell your coin now just hold it and wait until it's price is not go high.!!!
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
Actually in this time crypto market is very low, and in time if you sell your coin when you fell loss in your profits. So please show the market place. Tn time is not good time to sell any coin.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Every cryptocurrency dealer is supposed to have a structure on how to handle his or her coin.
For each coin that you have, you were supposed to have a price target you were aiming for. If it gets to such target or close to it, the next thing that may set in is greed, that is why you need those target.

So back to your question, are you anywhere close to that target?
Then sell off and look for another investment to make or wait for a possible slide in the market.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
This is a very bad idea.  Now the price is very low and if you sell coins, you will most likely lose some of the money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 24, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

like this, bro, actually selling or holding it depends on us who own it, because the decision is in our hands, and whatever risks we will have to accept. because everything also won't run smoothly just like that. so we are strong to sell or hold up to you.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
If it is a financially feasible speculator, this is not the time to sell Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are currently very low, with a high price of Bitcoin. But if you are a Bitcoin collector and need money to invest in another area, such as real estate, Bitcoin is not a bad decision at this point.
Activity: 87
August 24, 2018, 06:53:38 AM
Usually prices to sell are over, these prices are quite low and if you think you can get a good position with low selling then you should sell, i choose to wait.

how can I get a good price with a low price?it is better to hold the coins for a couple of months looking at the market and making objektene insights kasatelno prices for coins and then sell ,but the market is losing ground,but it may also be more experienced players.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 24, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

As per practical thinking, today you can hold it because the market is still not stable. With this there may be a tendency that the coins value will rise more thn what you have expected and worst it can burst. What will going to happen in the market of xlm will varies to the number of users. Therefore if you seen the market's going up then hold.
Activity: 57
August 24, 2018, 06:36:36 AM
i guess not since btc is very cheap this time. maybe if you can wait until december or january its a good time to sell to get goodp profit and as long as you dont need to sell some of those coins for no emergency reason why not hold those coin for another year
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:32:12 AM
You can sell them to buy soe eth and btc. They are the most reliable coinns in the marekt. We can find the right time to make enough profit with eth and btc. You can sell XLM to buy in btc and eth which is my suggestion.
Activity: 7
August 24, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit,maybe now you can hold first. I thought whether you would sell or not depending on whether you already get a profit or not, if you already get a profit then you can sell it but if you do not get a profit then it would be better to hold it
copper member
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 09:59:17 PM
In my opinion, you should hold it. Rather, it's the timing to buy more coins.
honestly, we usually want to buy stuffs when it's on sale in physical shop.
If you feel like you don't want to buy more coins, participate in bounty campaigns!
We have 6 easy bounty campaigns and get token for free!
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
Usually prices to sell are over, these prices are quite low and if you think you can get a good position with low selling then you should sell, i choose to wait.
Now it is not necessary to sell anything, because the prices are too low. It is necessary to buy and wait for the rise of the market. And now is the best time for long-term retention.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

I will say no, you know that the market is down, that means you have to hold your coin instead of selling it. yes, do it as others do, if you want to be safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 257
August 23, 2018, 12:33:11 AM
Activity: 72
August 22, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
For a while, wait a minute. Soon the price starts to rise. This is a good trick to get profit even though it's not too big
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:29:12 PM
No. this time is not good on the market any coin. the crypto marketplace is in large sell off nowadays. so do not cross for sale. if you are preserving a few correct assignment coin than simply preserve and await a terrific time. i am hoping soon Bitcoin might hit at $10,000 then you can promote your coin. So, my advice is very simple, HOLD! Don`t sell.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
If you see the current Exchange conditions, I think you still need to keep hold of your coins. We know that the market price of the coins declined. If you make sales, I'm not sure you will benefit. Better you keep investing in Altcoin which has a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: