Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 7. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Maybe you have made a good move by buying ADA but you should have still kept some ethereum. I hope you didn't involve emotions in your judgment. Well I think ADA is a very good investment too. You may also want to check EOS and NEO too for long term.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
We do not know the market situation if eth is down for now, maybe this next month it will rise again. But if you think ada will pump this year, why not selling eth to buy ada. Its your own decision then which is the best for you and how comfortable you are regarding ada.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
The recent fall of Ether canceled most of the increase in the share of ETH in the capitalization of the entire industry, which resulted from the depreciation of the BTC. I advise you to invest in something more promising
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 07:57:36 AM
My opinion on this is: ETH is one of the most reliable coin among all other alt coins. ETH is on number one in alt coins ranking . ETH have massive market capitalisation too. I think selling all ETH coin is quite circumspect decision. Possibility is prices of ETH will rise in future. For secured returns you must have ETH in your portfolio
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 07:50:56 AM
I think you made a mistake, I wouldn't do that . Etherium is the best altcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 08:42:04 PM
actually I prefer ethereum, because I believe ethereum is still the most potential coin with high value. but other people must be different opinions. so, instead of buying 10 ADA prefer to hold Eth 1 for the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 19, 2018, 08:25:58 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Things may seem quite not well with Ethereum because of its market price now but i can assure you that Ethereum has more capabilities of recovering faster and taking up new higher prices than ADA. Remember, ICOs will definitely pick form when the bull market begins and Ethereum will bounce back.
Activity: 319
September 19, 2018, 08:19:17 PM
do not sell all of your ERT and buy ADA because ETH's price is so low now that if you sell it you will earn less if you first take it until its price increase before you sell it so that the larger your income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 08:05:53 PM
I own some Cardano, but at this point there is no way I'd sell all my ETH for something that hasn't been introduced into the wild yet. ETH has had it's fair share for problems, but the devs and community are working on it.

I tink both are good Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 19, 2018, 08:02:45 PM
I own some Cardano, but at this point there is no way I'd sell all my ETH for something that hasn't been introduced into the wild yet. ETH has had it's fair share for problems, but the devs and community are working on it.
Activity: 50
September 19, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Well, it's okay, if only you better shared the risks, invested in several promising projects,and not only in one,since if he sags and all you are in the red,and if he divided and for example in 5 projects,even 2 would sink, then 3 gave you a good profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
ADA is a good and promising cryptocurrency, and its having its attractive platform too, so its potential seems not bad at all.
However, I prefer holding Ethereum right now, despite the actual low price, because ETH is growing a lot faster than ADA and it have bigger community too, so the price is expected to rise up again soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
It is not wise if you sell your ethereum. I am a believer of ethereum and i think it will be worth much in the future. And ethereum is one of the better coins in the market. Even though it is struggling as of the moment.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 19, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
You lose your oppotunity to earn more money because you already sold your ethereum who becomes the next king. Maybe convert only your some ethereum to ada and not sold all your ethereum. I don't have ada and I don't know if it's potential or not.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
Dont ever lost your confidence on ethereum because ethereum is much more better among the rest of altcoins, i believe that until now ethereum is stilll the best and it will make a perpect comeback soon so you better buy again a lot of ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 04:57:29 PM
Indeed ico is currently experiencing a very large decline especially investors but a person who has a strong optimistic attitude towards etherium surely the opportunity to achieve maximum profit will become a reality without panic at the latest value conditions.
Activity: 406
September 19, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
I agree with you, ADA is a very interesting and promising project. But at the moment ETH is very cheap, so it makes no sense to invest it in some other coin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

You my friend are very brave, putting all of your money into one coin. Aren't you worried about what might happen if ADA does not go as planned? You must be very willing to lose that money if you are taking such decisions. I hope it all works out for you the way that you want it to
Activity: 546
September 18, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
i think that's a bad desicion. eth is still the best altcoin to long term hodler and investment. you can't trust ico 100% because we can't predict situation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
I didn't read all the topic with a lot of useless post but I am really sorry for you man, you are gonna get rekt because of your coin selection Cheesy
On the other hand, All coins are dipped and sure you will get some profit when the market recovers. But it doesn't mean that ADA is a good coin.
Pages:
Jump to: