Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 4. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
It is up to you. The decision is yours alone. Just make sure to make your move good and surely will multiply the profit. Use your proper discernment also to identify what is the best window to grab a good trade.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
October 17, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
I do not agree with you. Ethereum has a much greater potential than all altcoins are taken together. I am sure that in the future you will regret the decision to sell all your coins ethereum
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I think that is the right choice if you think selling all ETH and Bought ADA will give you greater benefits. But, don't forget to keep an eye on market developments and do an analysis to develop a better strategy because according to some people ETH is a big potential coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
Ethereum is one of the greatest coin so I would hold it even if I hold only a part of it and the other part I sell for other coin. IT is up to you but you should consider holding eth too
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
Something of the market pampas can not be seen and the price of ethereum also falls. Already so much time has passed, and the market still can not be restored.
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
i  can  not  support   you   here  because  i  don  t  think  that  you   did  the right  move  etherium  has  more potential  and more future  than  ada so  i  can just  say  goodl uck.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
ADA good coin but don't think I need to transfer all the money into it the more there is of you buying Ethereum at $500. Make money on the market and you can buy.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
If you bought from good price. That is always good. because with that way you can increase your ethereum holdings. Ethereum can be dumped because of market manipulation but i have full believe for ethereum and ethereums future. Surely alt will be good also if eth will start to increase so good move buddy.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
i  think  etherium is  one   of  the  best  coins  for potenatial   i   think  there  is  nothing  like  it  but  if  you  have lost  your trust  on  etherium also  ada  is  a good  investment  i  think.
Ethereum is indeed a promising coin with great potential, Ethereum is the best Altcoin that can benefit more. maybe you see Ethereum prices so low that you are disappointed and cannot be trusted. in my opinion Ethereum will be stable and can rise again in the future, he will rise again and can rise. no need to worry or panic because not only is Ethereum whose price drops but almost all Altcoins go down. if you want to invest in ADA, it's also good for the future, but in my opinion, Ethereum will be more profitable.
Activity: 90
October 17, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
i  think  etherium is  one   of  the  best  coins  for potenatial   i   think  there  is  nothing  like  it  but  if  you  have lost  your trust  on  etherium also  ada  is  a good  investment  i  think.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 05:30:18 AM
etherium is already at the top next to btc, you got to be kidding me why you sold it all? if i was you i should have just diversify it. etherium will rise again sooner.

True. If you felt that ADA can be more profitable, you must have sold half of the total. Atleast then you would be able to compare well and also by chance if you lost in one of them, you had an alternative.
Activity: 210
October 17, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
No, you definitely should not do that. Ethereum soon will go Proof of Stake that will make ethereum number one altcoin in terms of keeping you money safe. That news i think make ethereum more popular
Activity: 490
October 16, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
Maybe this is the right decision, but I cannot confirm that I agree with this. In this project now there are various problem situations. And I would not invest in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 12:43:43 PM
Cardano is a promising coin and I have it in my coinfolio as well as Ethereum. But I never invest in one coin all my savings. I have 10 different coins in my portfolio and it's working best for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 16, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
Many of course refer to the sale of their eth because of the unsuccessful launch of Constantinople, but here it is important to have patience, next year it will definitely be launched
Activity: 28
October 16, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
ADA is a pretty great project..
Activity: 65
October 13, 2018, 07:57:46 AM
Do not hurry. Why sell everything? Yes, ADA coin is a good alternative to ETH. But you need to keep money in different currencies. On any one you can lose everything. And when the deposits are scattered in different coins - there is a chance somewhere to recapture their losses.
Activity: 378
October 13, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
I do not think that you should invest everything in ADA. Just sell 50 percent of your ADA and buy ETH back. It would help to reduce the risks and to diversificate your funds. But ADA is also a great coin to invest in.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
October 13, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
ADA still a good project now?
Of course, we can easily tell looking at the daily trading volume now, the price is cheap and the daily volume is good therefore
I would say it's a good opportunity to enter the market. It's a project with long term development, so eventually the price will rise.
Activity: 170
October 12, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
ADA still a good project now?
Pages:
Jump to: