Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 6. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 02, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
It is not necessary to sell Ethereum Now. It needed to be sold at 400 dollars and to buy Cerdano. Now in such transaction there is no sense.
Activity: 120
October 02, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
I, too, believe that, this very bad idea, better to cling Ethereum, than sell his. At the very least, you could split Ethereum into parts and choose even part of it in ADA
Activity: 182
October 02, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
Try not to settle on a brisk choice you should realize what sort of altcoin that you offer, on what her potential later on. Indeed the estimation of ethereum was dropping yet it doesn't imply that it will end, obviously it will increment once more. Well really this is the best time that who needs to purchase an ethereum in a lower cost.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
no, I do not agree that it has more potential than an etherium. I can definitely say that the etherium was and will be the king of the Altcoins for many more years and sell it no reason
Activity: 53
September 27, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
I think Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin so its quality is very good. Ethereum still has a very good potential than any of the altcoins.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 27, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
It seems that you have accurately predicted the trend of the market. At present, ETH is falling due to the downturn of ICO, and the ADA is gradually rising!
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 05:47:17 AM
On your place I probably would arrive in the same way. Too I lose I trust in ETH. And even if there will be general pamp, then it will grow not really strongly. And here in ADA quite strong potential to growth is hidden.
Activity: 320
September 27, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

It's up to you buddy. I think ADA coin is a good coin. If you lose your confidence in Ethereum better to buy ADA coin because i believe that a cheap coin can pump more. Goodluck on buying ADA coin. Smiley
Activity: 62
September 27, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
Hmm, i don't think ADA is good decision, IMO Ethereum is better than ADA in all components, Ether is the most popular platform to create token for now and ADA until now didn't have a real function better if you want to change you can change your invest to Matrix AI Network,Cindicator, or Open Simple Token that have low price and better future than ADA
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 27, 2018, 02:51:14 AM
I think ADA is not bad choice. For long-term I wait for a good results from team. They want a quite strong platform for cross-chain transactions. And they have all chances to make it. But you should know that it's a long-term investment. Not as ETH last year from $15 till $1500 due to 7-8 months
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 27, 2018, 02:42:29 AM
I, too, sold all my ethereum when the price was still at its peak, and switched to alt. I think that I did the right thing, although now the altcoins have fallen in price very much and I do not know what to expect from the market further, but the news is very good for its growth.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
September 27, 2018, 02:33:28 AM
I see no reason to sell all of your Ethereum altcoins and buy Cardano. They show the same progress/regress all the time. If you like ADA so much, find the money to buy this token, and hold your ETH.
Looking at the value now, I think if ADA will succeed like ETH, it will give us more profit with the current price.
I think that is his analysis but we cannot be right all the time that is why investing is risky, the best way still is to diversify and invest on good coins.
Activity: 198
September 27, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
Do you know what is the genuine capability of ADA? For what reason do you put resources into ADA in any case. I think you made an awful move, as you see Ethereum has numerous forthcoming uplifting news. Additionally its a decent time currently to purchase eth while its shoddy. I recommend, you offer all your ADA coins and return in ethereum. Ethereum cost will go in numerous folds a long time from now.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
I see no reason to sell all of your Ethereum altcoins and buy Cardano. They show the same progress/regress all the time. If you like ADA so much, find the money to buy this token, and hold your ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 24, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
if I personally will never exchange all of my ETHs with other coins unless the ETH really dies. especially if it's only to speculate by investing in other coins then I won't do it, but if only partially, in my opinion it's not a problem. because I really believe that ETH will continue to grow so I will continue to hold it even though it's not big.
Of course, if you take into account new information about the introduction of new technology for scaling the block chain etherium, then this makes the platform even more attractive. In addition, there is information that the next tough fork is expected in December 2018, and this very soon the next time can raise the price to the etherium.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
ADA is good exactly but ETH is more good than ADA. If I was you, i wont convert all my ETH to ADA. we know ADA is good too but for me maybe i will only convert 25% ETH to ADA. Cause a lot of ICO still using ETH as their platform and the demand still high. So if you talking about the price, we know ETH price is going down at the moment but the chance to go up is still high cause they already have their usecase. But its just my little opinion exactly. U can choose what the best for you. Cause both of them is a good Coin ^^
Activity: 644
September 24, 2018, 03:33:46 PM
if I personally will never exchange all of my ETHs with other coins unless the ETH really dies. especially if it's only to speculate by investing in other coins then I won't do it, but if only partially, in my opinion it's not a problem. because I really believe that ETH will continue to grow so I will continue to hold it even though it's not big.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
i will no longer sell ETH to shop for and hold ADA. there may be no motive to bypas a coin that has been audited with a really big user base and has a 99% impact at the platform and improvement in side the altcoin world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:11:34 PM
Not having a proper reason and trusting your instincts? Those are classical behavior of a loser. You had better calm down, try to learn market deeply, think a lot your options, and choose the most possible scenario.
there are quite a lot of users who made mistakes, because they reacted to all the negative information that was distributed in the network. And also the current state of the crypto-currency market spodviglo them to wrong actions. They can be understood.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 24, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Not having a proper reason and trusting your instincts? Those are classical behavior of a loser. You had better calm down, try to learn market deeply, think a lot your options, and choose the most possible scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: