Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 18. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
Yes you are right. But the main thing is this “Today, it is very difficult to know on where ICO is really trusted” but we need to become aware and become wiser.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 22, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
Some ICO is not scam yes, because I think few only are legit and really have future.
They have a lot of ICO are scam now if we rate it I think it 90 percent mostly scam . Before investing your money you should make a research first to make sure that your money is safe and you will get your capital back with high profit.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
Who told you that all ico are scams?can you share some links here proving about theres some people says this?
It is true, i have read several post on this forum pointing out that all ico are scam, i think the post is meant to correct that impression, he is right about making this post to clear that impression.

I have read many thread about saying that 90-95% of ico are scam and thats the reality ,we can prove that in scam and reputation section in which most of the running and finished ico are on there ,so dont be exaggerating mate because me myself believes in some ico that legitimate
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
 We can't avoid the increasing numbers of scam ICO's because crypto deals a lot of money that even government trying to impose regulation for taxation but there are legit ICO's out there that bearing true projects, it's just a matter of taking time to know them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
There really are some ICOs that are not a scam. Think of those well known altcoin nowadays or part of the top 10 in coinmarketcap. They are all started to an ICO right? Every cryptocurrency started an ICO to raise a fund that will support the team and build the project. It is always advisable to do our own research specially with those tips you provided which are part of the critical points. Doing deeper research is a must so that you will not end being a cry baby when you are not aware what is going on with this platform you wanted to invest in to.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 22, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
Who told you that all ico are scams?can you share some links here proving about theres some people says this?

I have read many thread about saying that 90-95% of ico are scam and thats the reality ,we can prove that in scam and reputation section in which most of the running and finished ico are on there ,so dont be exaggerating mate because me myself believes in some ico that legitimate
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 08:42:40 AM
And you just now learned that some scam projects? I'm afraid to disappoint you, but now 40% of the projects are really scams, this is official statistics, which you can find on the forum, there may be even more, so do not be surprised.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:42:36 AM
Now I'm investing in projects that are on ICODROPS. And I use different tables with ratings of reputable people from this industry.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 22, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
If you will just know how to analyze the ICO project maybe you can avoid being scammed. So make sure you read all about the background of the project before making an investment or comitting in a project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
Yes, in as much as there are some scam icos, there are still many of them which are not scam and they are doing well in the crypto community. It only take patience and time for you to be find a good by doing your own deep research about a project before you invest in it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 22, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
There is/are still ICO/s that are actually legit and producing coins with dedication. If you may review their websites and ann thread, you can spot if that ICO they are offering will basically be survive and possible to implement their goals in the future then obviously that is not a scam ICO.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 22, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
Some ICOs are not scam that's right but nowadays its hard to determine if the particular ICO is a scam or not.

Scammers are professional now and they can lure potential investors to take part in their project because they seem true to their plan and promises. An extensive research is needed to avoid falling into their trap, I think investors are careful now due to their bad past experiences that dont want to happen again.
Activity: 234
June 22, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
Of course. There are many ICOs that have been successful, which are truly built projects, dedicated. When investing in ICO, I think I need to check the whitepaper of the project carefully. This is important information.
Activity: 221
June 22, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
Even if the ICO program allows you to make money, that doesn't mean it's not a hoax.
It is quite possible that the project was a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 22, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
Participating in an ICO is a really high risk that can bring a lot of profit or make you a loser. If you follow your advice and carefully study the project in which you plan to invest then you can succeed.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 22, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
all of that is actually true, looking for public profile and also how they run their campaign. investing in an ico is very risky, but you must take it so you can have an opportunity to gain profit.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
I think that some people say that all ico are scams. They want to express it. There are too many scams, too many losses, few projects can make profits, and the majority of losses are losses. This is what he wants to express. In the current market, if you do not do research, you will definitely lose money blindly.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 22, 2018, 04:37:45 AM
Not all ICO SCAM but there is many SCAM in ICO. Also there is too much ICO and it make more investor confuse and make ICO hard to success.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 04:32:57 AM
The things you say are very useful to me. thank you. Every day there are many new ico. there are still scam ico. Choosing the right investment is very important.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
June 22, 2018, 04:29:13 AM
It is true that not all ICOs are scam though many investors end up losing money. The major issue for me is investors losing confidence in projects immediately after exchange listings and they try to cash out even at a loss. People should only invest in a project and team they are sure of.
Pages:
Jump to: