Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 20. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
Not all ICO are scams. It depends on the ICO that you invest. If you invest an ICO that is a scam then that is why you started to believe that all ICO is a scam. All you need to do if you're an ivestor is choosing the good ICO or investigating a good ICO.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:34:38 PM
There will always be scams in a new industry trying to take advantage of the people. There are many ICOs which are doing well and have acual use cases. You have to DYOR and find those gems
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 16, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk

Whether or not you made money on it is irrelevant and doesn't indicate whether it was a scam or not. Lots of people make money on scams. Doesn't change the fact that something is a scam(assuming it is).
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 16, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
There are two cases that defies our understanding.
1. Scam ICO looks even better than real ICOs, great team of advisers and advertisers. Money can buy anything.
2. The label scam is very difficult to use. Real ICOs are having their coins below ICO price for years and some Scam ICOs made their initial investors rich.(of course on expense of later investors)
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain

Those are most basic ways of finding legitimacy of the crypto currency related projects that is an ICO.

Well nobody is saying that all of them are scam but analysts data shows that around 80% of the ICO that come into the market are real scammers. According to my experience of bounty participation I am sure that this fact is also true.

Because out of 30-40 ICO's bounty that I joined I will only get tokens for around 5-6 bounties. Now you can imagine that much scam ratio does scare people a lot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
The very difficult part in investing an ICO is choosing the right project and you have a good idea for choosing an ICO. I salute you for taking a risk investing in an ICO.
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
June 16, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: