Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake allocation - page 11. (Read 15706 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 03:47:07 AM
I think it is reasonable to assign rewards according to the level of the forum. It can only be said that the distribution is relatively fair and human. Coming to the forum is a learning process. The level is similar to the length of time to come to the forum.
what about those who come with money and immediately buy a high ranking account? it feels unfair when viewed from knowledge and length of study if the reward is given based on rank. but now that happens in this forum like that. the more he develops, the more he will rank his account. and allows getting bigger rewards.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
April 03, 2019, 03:42:41 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

It is not easy to take merit. Moreover, recently merit holders in the forum even opened the title. This makes it sometimes difficult for accounts to be better located.

But the rating system is very fair. So JR. Member with an account, past the forum and Sr. It wouldn't be right to have the same degree as a member.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 03, 2019, 03:36:03 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

even if we deliberate on this issue from now till the next 5years, it will not change anything. One point is, no bounty hosts are here to see thisor implement it. Every bounty has its own rules according to the hosts. Also you called them senior members and so the difference is very clear
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 03:09:08 AM
I think it is reasonable to assign rewards according to the level of the forum. It can only be said that the distribution is relatively fair and human. Coming to the forum is a learning process. The level is similar to the length of time to come to the forum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
April 03, 2019, 02:17:11 AM

As you have said already, this members are of different ranking and you don't expect them to get the same stake even though they have the same workload.

For example, I might love to believe the signature campaign worn by a senior member or hero member then believe that worn by a junior member since a hero member has more experience in the forum than a junior member or even a member rank in the forum, this is why reward will always be different.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
April 02, 2019, 05:55:49 PM
Then push your self to be a better user of this forum. Try to gather information and make post about it. This is a challenge for you, everything was fair. You should do your part, everyone can get merit through their worlks. Try to find yourself which topic you should focus on. Like identifying scam project, something like that. Make a specific goal
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
April 02, 2019, 05:37:42 PM
I think this distribution system is fair, because a person with a high rank and his signature will notice and pay attention to the project he is promoting.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
April 02, 2019, 05:20:23 PM

I think the distribution where higher ranks get greater stakes is fair. This reflects the fact that a higher ranked account is generally considered more influential. Also as it has to have been built up by many posts over many years, it means the poster is an established and influential member of the forum - so they should get more stakes than say someone who has just joined. Higher stakes for higher ranks also goes some way towards addressing multi-accounting and spamming. This is similar to people with more social media followers getting higher stakes for Twitter/Facebook bounties.
The issue of whether merit is fair or not is a different question. It may be imperfect, but it is currently the best solution we have to  solve the issue of people ranking up just by spamming meaningless posts. I myself have been partly lucky (because I got to Full Member before merit came in) and partly unlucky (because this means I'll never become Senior). I do feel for newcomers and those with really low ranks, but until someone comes up with something better, then the merit system is the best we have. It may have its flaws, but it is certainly a sensible and well-thought-out system.

don't have sMerits to send you but you have elaborated your point so well here. maybe this situation will not be permanent. sooner or later, theymos will come up with another idea and we will have another chance to rank up faster. who knows? but at the moment, just contribute whatever we have to further improve the forum. it is not all about ranking up and getting the stake allocation from the bounties. within this forum, we already learned a lot of things and get information that we can't read from other crypto-related websites. trading discussions, mining, new projects and many others are just few things that you will acquire that will help you understand the world of crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 02, 2019, 04:53:24 PM
I think it would be fair to distribute the share according to the quality of the posts. But no one will do it, because it will be necessary to check every post, and bounty managers are too lazy to do it.
Payment base on quality post?
How could they do it if they have so many participants not to mention that they aren't just holding a signature campaign but also a lot of campaigns.
If you think that the payment system is unfair and new users could create a good quality post ,Then don't you think that because of their quality post they would receive merits and could rank up.
After the merit system has been implemented I have seen some low ranks who received so many merits because of their informative post.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 04:47:32 PM
I have no objections to the fact that those with higher ranks should be given much stakes than those with lower ranks but at least the gap shouldn't be so wide . a hero member earning 7 X the reward of a junior member is quite unfair
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 04:06:00 PM
I think it would be fair to distribute the share according to the quality of the posts. But no one will do it, because it will be necessary to check every post, and bounty managers are too lazy to do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 02, 2019, 03:17:55 PM
I know what you feel like me, so keep it up and don't complain, friend. We have been lucky because it is still below the JR rank. I personally have never complained or been jealous of the comparison of bets / prizes that are different from the ranking above JR. but this did not stop me from continuing to work.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 02, 2019, 03:15:59 PM
Stake allocation is calculated base on the signature code space and also there is no way you can compare the reward for sr member/ hero member to that of Jr member, and on the merit giving it has made the forum so centralized and receiving merit base on quality post is now almost impossible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 02, 2019, 03:11:52 PM
But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
I wonder what's your basis in assessing the performance of most higher ranked members. Do you have anything that can back up your claim/assumption?

The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members.

As it should be. This is one way to reward the contributions of those who supported this forum way before you even knew this.

Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.
I've read a lot of similar topics/complaints already since the rule was implemented. While it may be true that there are those who abuse the merit system, there are also many who look for quality topics or comments. You should try to visit the Meta board. Anyway, if you believe your comments/posts are of top quality but they're not being rewarded, I remember there's a thread where you can post your post/comment link and they'll review if it's worthy of a merit. Sorry I did not save that link.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 02, 2019, 02:54:02 PM
I think this is now a minor issue, because the majority of the project is simply deceiving us, we need to fight the free exploitation of bounty hunters!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 02, 2019, 02:45:10 PM
You are right, thank God im even at this rank, because I also use to imagine such difference, I know very soon I will also be an hero member. Although the upgrade is good it will make it last longer,because after legendary stage I don't think there is any other higher cadre,so its too but not favourable to many, Inspite my rank I still consider the gap wide.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 02:43:17 PM
In my own view, allocating high stakes for Senior member is good, they have the experience and they are much influencial in this forum which means their post we be valued more than that of Junior Member.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2019, 02:36:36 PM
The time they spent here before is much longer than lower ranks.
They can also put avatar that juniors can't
also the signature is much better for higher ranks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
April 02, 2019, 02:35:40 PM
I know your frustration and i can feel it as i personally feel the same sometimes, i wish the old system of the forum willbe implemented back where only activity is required for rank advancement but currently the merit system is implemented by the forum so we have no option other than to follow this system for now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 02:34:07 PM
I don't think it's on my side, I don't care about that and I'm grateful for what's right for each forum user. the most important thing for me is that the market can recover soon and with regard to the top ranking or distribution of prizes that are far different from the top ranking in this forum, I don't think about that.
Pages:
Jump to: