Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake allocation - page 9. (Read 15706 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
The stakes depends on the signature space.

The space provided by senior member and hero members are more visible and bigger than the lower ranks.
When I was also new to the forum, I also noticed that but I don't know the history of it, probably that's it.
That caused by you need more effort to make or increase your rank from the newbie to the legendary. The history of stake created by the old system of BTT that gave you 14 weekly activity and you need a certain amount of your activity point to make you able to increase your rank. That's why there was a stake allocation based on level.
The thing you mentioned is about the old activity and rank upgrade.
I can't see the relation of it from why advertisers pays higher stake for higher ranks. And my explanation is likely to be the reason why they pay for good for higher ranks, due to the signature space and color, characters that it can provide.

I agree with you. I've been here 1 year before i became active and I have to be honest -- it's because of bounty ,though I never joined any spammer campaign be it here or in social media, not that it matter but just saying Smiley . Unfortunately, when we had the merit system I was only on member level. Been doing bounty for 1 year now and looking back, I realized that I didn't have any successful ( significant reward ) Signature campaign. Maybe, on the back of my mind is the same reason what the author posted and i felt like i'm ONLY going to get that LITTLE chunk anyway. All Sig Campaigns I've seen would require the same amount of posts for all types of levels and yet there is a very big differences with the rewards. It's a bitter truth to swallow, i just need to suck it up I guess.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
April 04, 2019, 08:55:12 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

This is so simple calculation but you have to understand that rank has a great value and it is one of the best way to promote a project. When Full Member, Senior Member, Hero Member and Legendary promote a project with signature and avatar, it shows this project has a potentiality in future. Investors will become eager to see but Jr Member and Member have less space and less valuable for signature because at first we see avatar and then siganture but Jr.Members and Members don't have avatar. That's why high rank gives high stakes. Obviously merits are now a system where one gets it from his/her near and dear person except few.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
April 04, 2019, 08:44:41 AM
Variance in Stakes allocation between members of different cadres is okay and helps keep the community in a quality mode and a kind of reward for years of dedication and quality post. As per the merit system, there are rules guiding it and sometimes quality post go unnoticed since the merit sources are humans too with a lot of works on their desk.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 04, 2019, 08:22:34 AM
I do not know much about merit system. But I agree with you to some extent on this point. Stake allocations should be fair I think. But it is based on the terms and condition set by a project. I have also seen many projects allocating stakes not much far in volumes between all members. But one thing is true that at present, gaining merits are very much hard for newbies.

Read above your comment.  Signature participants are paid on the space they have on signature.  That is why it is called signature campaign.  It is the same as the number of follower in twitter or the number of views on an article campaign and same goes to facebook friends and followers in a facebook campaign.  More followers, viewers = more stake.  If you still don't get it.. I do not know how to explain it.

This greatly explain it just so you do not have to browse up

The stakes depends on the signature space.

The space provided by senior member and hero members are more visible and bigger than the lower ranks.

@OP kindly check these :

In the previous system a member must meet the ff and spend the no. of days to acquire it.:

30 activities equivalent  to be a jr. member (at least 30 days)
60 activities to be a member (at least 60 days)
120 activities to be a full member (at least 120 days)
240 activities to be a Sr. member (at least 240 days)
480 activities to be a Hero Member (at least 480  days)
and from 820 if  activities I am not mistaken, you have a random chance to be a legendary Member,

assuming the member is active daily, he have to wait more than a  year to be a hero member

See the difference now? and the new system made it even harder since member need to meet 2 requirement, activities and merit.

to be able to get that amount of space on the signature campaign, higher ranks need to meet these stuff, so why would a jr. member stakes be equal to higher member's stakes?
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 08:21:28 AM
it's true with everything you say, that getting a rating increase is very difficult now, so I feel the participants of the bitcointalk will decrease.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
April 04, 2019, 08:17:43 AM
This system is quite fair. Those with higher ranks get more stakes but they have much more past activities on
the forum than a newbie. Their  posts are visible on more places and have higher advertising value. I have no time
to read all the posts in a thread  if there are too  many but I try to read all  the posts from higher ranked members.
I am not saying that those posts always have higher information value just explaining  how it works in my case.
The overall system for stake allocation is fair, just like in company position the new one will get a lower wage than those who are old in company, it is the wage increment I guess. I don't have any problems with stake allocation since it is stated at first, if you don't want their allocation system then don't apply for it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
April 04, 2019, 08:05:53 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

First come, first serve. If you are here only by doing bounty campaigns then I would suggest you to leave.
Old members weren´t here for doing bounty campaigns but about talking about cryptocurrencies, but recently forum changed to a work platform where bounty hunters writing  mindless posts.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016
April 04, 2019, 08:03:01 AM
The system with the stakes is not easy to understand at the beginning. And the reasons for this are not immediately obvious. However, it is necessary to conduct
campaigns in this way because otherwise fake users would gain the upper hand. It is so already very difficult a good campaign to handle. But one thing I can still
give you on the way. Signature campaigns look much better than they actually are. So the signature should always be seen as a bonus and not as the main reason for participating in the forum Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 07:39:01 AM
To me I prefer the staked bounty to a fixed or any other type of rewarding. Look at how B0x is making hunters work for nothing because they have a poor system of rewarding. To the point that many hunters are being rubbed of its reward
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 04, 2019, 07:33:51 AM
The higher the rank, the higher the requirements, and this is absolutely true. And with the increase in the number of forum participants, we should expect stricter rules for obtaining merit. And this is probably correct, because every third forum member cannot be a real professional.
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 11:05:04 PM
I think being active in the forum is also something to be praise, and one form of that praise would be from the stake allocation from the bounty campaign.
From that the member of the forum getting their effort in the forum getting paid of based on the effort they had done since the past.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 07:59:42 PM
This system is quite fair. Those with higher ranks get more stakes but they have much more past activities on
the forum than a newbie. Their  posts are visible on more places and have higher advertising value. I have no time
to read all the posts in a thread  if there are too  many but I try to read all  the posts from higher ranked members.
I am not saying that those posts always have higher information value just explaining  how it works in my case.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 03, 2019, 07:57:21 PM

I don't see any reason about the gap, they are the early bird here and they worked for it, they are very lucky that they have it before the merit implementation, I have seen a lot of accounts that are not ranking for several months when they should have been 1 or two ranks up but that's the new forum rule.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
April 03, 2019, 07:15:24 PM
You are right I saw some legendary in signature that are pretty much the same performance with jr. Member I think that is the only campaign ranks matters the rest has equal stakes like translation, blog, etc. That's how it works with the new merit system now lets just help the forum and other members and maybe we can earn some merits to rank up.
Merit: 126
April 03, 2019, 06:37:45 PM

I have seen any where sMerit are given base on the quantity of one post as you claimed in your submission but it is base the givers discretion as to whether your contribution requires merits and not the way you put.
On the issues of stake allocation in bounty campaign, you should recall that signature code differ base on the rank and that is how it is visible to the prospective clients/customers and is why the allocation of stake should be different according to the rank.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 03, 2019, 06:24:13 PM
A person that has a member rank on this account couldn't wear the same signature as a person that has legendary rank and thats because he doesn't have enough space for it. Yes, people with higher ranks usually put in the same amount of work as the ones with lower ranks but their signature are more valuable because they can have a better looking signature and their posts will also get more attention since they have a higher rank.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 03, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
The stake allocations will be different depending on who the Bounty Manager is. Some bounty managers have big differences among the members, and some have close differences. However, I personally prefer to choose the allocation with Bitcoin or ETH that we can easily calculate the amount of earning. 
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 05:09:57 PM
I don't have much knowledge about merit system but I agree with you to some extent on this. Their should be more fairness in allocation of stakes but all the same there is nothing we can do if that's what the team want so far they include the terms and conditions of the campaign to it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
April 03, 2019, 04:16:39 PM
I can't see the relation of it from why advertisers pays higher stake for higher ranks. And my explanation is likely to be the reason why they pay for good for higher ranks, due to the signature space and color, characters that it can provide.
I think that he just believed they are more experienced and already know how to go about creating awareness for their projects more than the junior members since they have been actively participating in the forum with quality contents which they also believe they will get that quality contents from them.

So, instead of us doing comparison, the rank is left opened for anyone who wishes to take up the title in order to get qualified for such treatments high ranked person gets by walking his way through it through the necessary efforts required.  I believe that one day; every junior member too will attain that rank provided they constructively participate in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
April 03, 2019, 02:31:11 PM

Apart from bounty campaign, this practice has always been in existence, even in the real life organizations, the income gap between the Senior members and junior members will always be high whether a junior member works more or not, so in bounty campaign, they see it as a reward for their labor and also their years of experience in the field because for someone to be a senior member, he must have been very active for a long time, that is why it is good for the junior member too to work hard to carry the flag and enjoy the senior members benefits.

They also started as junior member too and worked hard to become senior member, so I don’t think the gap between both is as a result of favoritism.
Pages:
Jump to: