Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake allocation - page 3. (Read 15706 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 06:12:37 AM
I think it's normal because they can use the bigger signature than member or jr member. Yap, now it's very hard to get merit even though you make a quality post, it's still hard to getting merit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
June 03, 2019, 06:07:33 AM
I think the stakes based on the ranks of members are fair and the reason behind it , is the intention of hiring the people for advertising in their project and so when a member has  a more highly capability to make it more visible to advertise than the  lower rank members then the rewards should be higher depending to its ranks.

all right, you say, is assessed as above , simply because the signature is longer and therefore more noticeable. And on the rank, the beginner can know much more, than the old-timer who just in time came, and especially didn't develop the skills
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
April 26, 2019, 03:07:51 AM
so you'e disappointed, complaining and want to get more stake and get more tokens Huh newbies only become spammers in forum while those who have higher ranks have more experience so it's fair to get more stake, you want to get more stake Huh please up your rank and get more merit
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 03:07:25 AM
I think the stakes based on the ranks of members are fair and the reason behind it , is the intention of hiring the people for advertising in their project and so when a member has  a more highly capability to make it more visible to advertise than the  lower rank members then the rewards should be higher depending to its ranks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 26, 2019, 02:05:19 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

This happens because the senior member has a much greater experience of communication on the forum as well as more weight in opinions and messages, and he is more trusted by beginners. that is why the work of higher ranks in this forum is paid better. And this is true in my opinion.
Develop and you to a high rank and will earn more.
Well tbh high ranked account is not guarentee that the users have a high experience of communication or promotion but what it gives advantages to high ranked accounts is the limit of signature of high ranked account is high compared with low rank. Low rank have a limit on their signature.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 26, 2019, 01:48:28 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

I can see, the way you have just generalized the condition and performance of these ranks is so much a big word. Posting here on bitcointalk with out ideas do really matter. I think if you will going to look at the factor, it is not the rank that determines but the intellect and knowledge every person has. And even newbies can post better than others.
Activity: 434
April 25, 2019, 07:59:13 PM

This happens because the senior member has a much greater experience of communication on the forum as well as more weight in opinions and messages, and he is more trusted by beginners. that is why the work of higher ranks in this forum is paid better. And this is true in my opinion.
Develop and you to a high rank and will earn more.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 25, 2019, 04:41:04 PM
Stake allocation isn't bad systems as now allocated. Just if your ranke is high you deserve high stake as like up members and experience members always deserve the high stake. Only one rank high than stake allocation was double in several running campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 25, 2019, 12:19:00 PM
I think the stake distribution  is going right.  . Because if it were differen, then it would notbe a goal to raise the rank so should be encouraging or not so?
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
April 25, 2019, 11:47:33 AM
merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

This is 99 percent true in this forum.
There are so many great post who dont have even a single merit.

About the staking, it is given to the higher rank due to the signature and avatar issue and the number of post they already made which will carry the banner.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 25, 2019, 11:41:51 AM
I see no reason to worry about the accrual of a number of stakes as only depends on you what subscription company you join. After all, with the rank of Member, a person can get more(conversion in ETH) by joining the right project than St. Member who chose the slay project.
Activity: 602
April 25, 2019, 10:19:02 AM
Stakes allocation, well it is very advantage to the legendary members because they got the highest stake to gain, while the jr member has the very low to get. We cannot call this as unfair because they get to that higher positions because they work for it, they give time to be able to get in that position, So to all members who are in jr,sr, hero and the rest, it is a challenge for us to work more.
Activity: 303
April 25, 2019, 10:15:13 AM

It's natural that human nature is almost like that, whether jr.member, member, full member or above I feel the same depends on the person behind it. but for the full member, most of them have experience and are able to play fairly not as spammers. I think it's fair if their stake can be large because their efforts are also more than those of us who are still full members down
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 25, 2019, 10:09:20 AM
do not easily complain, just try to prove the quality you have if you work hard and have creativity, of course you will be easy in improving your account. because complaining won't change your situation. because this forum is increasingly growing, it is not surprising if the rules of the game are increased.
He is referring to rank advantage where higher ranks receives higher stake, so he probably talking about signature campaign.
Working hard is not necessary anymore in signature campaign as the requirement is very simple, there is a minimum post required and make sure you don't spam then stakes will be credited.

In short, same effort for all accounts but higher accounts gets bigger stake.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 25, 2019, 09:45:51 AM
do not easily complain, just try to prove the quality you have if you work hard and have creativity, of course you will be easy in improving your account. because complaining won't change your situation. because this forum is increasingly growing, it is not surprising if the rules of the game are increased.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
April 25, 2019, 07:42:52 AM

I guess now is not the time to think about something like that, I don't care if my rank won't go up again without getting merit.
I am more focused on exploring other sciences such as learning technical analysis for trade
so I can benefit in any field without relying on bounty campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
April 25, 2019, 07:37:02 AM
We know that the works of low ranks are similar to those in high ranks but we must accept that stake allocation on bounty campaigns is based on the old system of this forum. The new system allows us to work on our best, so that we can have merits that can help us to increase our ranks.
I want to believe that we all have one head and not two heads, those senior members we see out there are same as newbie like you said but they have worked harder to get to where they are today, since we all believe that the work of low rank is similar to that of high rank, then we should have nothing to worry about in getting to the position too.

If they can do it, we can do it also, the same strategy they use in getting the ranks, we can deploy it too if we can be more active and more dedicated to our activities and responsibilities to this forum, this is not a monopolized system and it has been design for everyone, so the rank is in our hands to take.
Activity: 1036
April 25, 2019, 12:42:57 AM
If what I see is the allocation that is shared with Sr. Members up more than Sr. Members down, maybe because they have dedicated their time to the forum and that indeed I mean to them, and I think it's fair that their prize allocation greater than the appeal underneath.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 23, 2019, 11:23:33 PM

This just means you must earn more merits to catch up. However, I acknowledge that it's a lot harder now to rise through the ranks than before merits, but at least spam has been curtailed somewhat by the new system.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
April 23, 2019, 11:17:46 PM
Based on awarding of stakes in signature it is not really encouraging. To me, the margin is to high. On the other hand "Merit", it is as scarce as anything you can think of. You will see newbie with over 300 posts. when we joined, it was 30-40 posts, you will be promoted and people give out merits but now it is hard to get.
Pages:
Jump to: